Chapter 5

My Fake Girlfriend

Krystal jumped back, in complete shock, "No! Minho, we can't do this! I have a boyfriend." she couldn't believe that she had just kissed him. Jonghyun had only left an hour or so ago!

Minho shoved his hands into his pockets, and looked down, "I know." was all he said. And I wished you didn't.

"We have to forget that this ever happened." she said, even though she knew she would never forget. In truth, she didn't thinks she even wanted to. Forget, that is.

Minho then braved a looked at her, a glint of hope in his eye, "Krystal, you can't tell me that you wanted that to happen, at least a little bit, right?"

She froze. Did she want that to happen? Yes-I mean, no! she fought in her mind. But she was with Jonghyun, she loved Jonghyun, right? So why would she want to kiss Minho? "I'm sorry Minho, I didn't. We're just friends." but she knew that was a lie.

"Oh," he looked hurt, the hope was gone and he saw his fists tighten in his pockets, "By the way you were kissing me back, I would have thought differently." with that he turned, angrily, around and walked out of the house.

Krystal held her head in her hands and sobbed. What was she going to do?

                                                                         ..................................

Luna had silently slipped upstairs when he saw Krystal standing there crying. She wanted so bad to comfort her, but then she would now that she had seen everything. She knew she should tell her about Jonghyun. But she didn't want Krystal to hate her.

What was going to happen? First Jonghyun kisses her, and then Krystal kisses Minho. It looked like they weren't meant to be together. But the only two people who didn't know that were Jonghyun and Krystal, themselves.

Krystal wiped her eyes and decided she could now brave facing Luna. Hoping that she wouldn't notice that she had been crying. She checked her eyes to see if they were red, and found that they weren't. That was good.

She walked into Luna's room, and found that Luna still hadn't left the bed. But this time she had a different magazine in her hand, and as Krystal peered at it closer, she noticed that it was upside down.

"Um...Luna, you know you're reading that upside down, right?"

She seemed to jump in surprise, "Oh there you are Krystal!"she changed the subject then looked at Krystal's empty hands, "I thought you were getting a drink?"

Krystal gasped. She had forgotten the drinks on the counter, but about half of their contents were on Minho. She didn't want to venture downstairs, in case she saw Minho again. She couldn't face him again. Not after all that.

"Don't worry, I'm not thirsty anyway." she put down her magazine and sat up, "Come and sit with me and let's talk."

Krystal managed a smile, "Okay." maybe she could get her mind off of Minho and there kiss.

"So, how are you and Jonghyun?" Luna began. Luna didn't know why she asked that. But maybe they were having problems, and that was why he kissed her. Or maybe he really did have feelings for her. She secretly hoped it was the latter. Because she was beginning to have feelings for him. She knew it was wrong to like your best friends boyfriend.

Great, Krystal thought. She wasn't thinking about Minho, now, but Jonghyun. What was she going to do about him? Did she even want to still be with him?

Luna was staring at her, waiting for an answer.

"F-Fine." she stuttered, hoping Luna wouldn't ask any questions.

But she did, "Krystal, what's wrong? Are you and Jonghyun having difficulties." maybe that would explain why he had kissed her.

"No, but..." she trailed off, deciding if she should tell her best friend or nor. Would she understand? Probably not, Minho was her brother after all.

"But, what?" Luna asked, hoping to get something out of her.

"Nothing." she faked a yawn, "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." she crawled under the covers and closed her eyes, hoping Luna wouldn't try and continue the conversation.

She didn't, instead she said, "Krystal, I'm your best friend, I know when something's wrong. I just hope you tell me soon." Like why did you kiss Minho?

Then she turned off the light and crawled under the covers.

Krystal jumped awake, and looked at the clock, it read: 2:00. She didn't know what had suddenly woken her, but she knew that she had to talk to Minho. She needed to apologize to him. To tell him that she wanted the kiss to happen. That she hoped maybe they could be more than friends.

She quietly threw off the covers, making sire that Luna didn't wake. And silently padded out of the door. She headed for his room, and found the door opened. She looked inside to find a neatly made bed. She was confused where was he sleeping? On the couch? So she made her way downstairs to find the couch was empty. Where was he? She then walked outside, and found that his car was gone

Krystal had made her way, sadly, back to Luna's room. Why did Minho leave? Did he leave because of her? Where did he go? Was he going to come back? Those thoughts haunted her mind.

She walked through the door, and jumped when Luna spoke.

"Krystal, where did you go?" her voice was groggy, she was still sleepy.

"Uhh...bathroom." she quickly made up the lie, she found she was doing that more often now, "Hey, Luna I can't sleep." it was the truth, "Is it okay if I go downstairs and watch some TV?"

"Sure." her voice was sleepy.

"Okay." and Krystal turned back around and made her way downstairs to the living room.

Krystal was flipping through the channels when she heard a car drive into the driveway. She jumped up and ran to the door, knowing it was Minho.

She opened the door and expected Minho to walk through, but instead he practically fell on her. He reeked of beer and smoke. He had gone to a bar.

"Hey, babe, I see you waited up for me?" his words were slurred and he struggled to stand up straight.

"Minho what happened to you?" she asked in surprise, she didn't know Minho drank.

"I went to the-to the bar with some friends." he said and walked over to the couch and practically fell on it.

Krystal followed, "How much did you have to drink?"

Minho thought about if for a bit, "Four beers." but he held up three fingers.

Krystal gasped, "And you drove home, you could have been arrested! Or worse killed!"

"I'm here now, aren't I? Now, babe, why don't you join me?" he grabbed her wrist and force her to sit next to him. He held her close to him.

She tried to get up, but he held a firm grip on her, "Come on, Minho let me go!"

"Don't yawn wanna sit and watch some TV with me?" he then kissed her roughly.

"Minho!" she exclaimed and pushed him away, "Stop!"

"Oh, that's right you just wanna be friends."

She winced, even in his drunken spot he had known what had happened between the two.

He then grabbed the remote and began flipping through the channels, but still kept his arm firmly around her waist. He wasn't going to let her go anywhere.

So she had to no choice but to sit there, and after a couple minutes she found that Minho was leaning on her. She turned and saw that she was sleeping, but the grip on her was still firm. She had no choice to fall asleep

Krystal woke up to find Minho still leaning against her, but his arm was no longer around her waist.. She quietly got up and made her way to the kitchen and began making some coffee. She knew Minho was going to have a terrible headache when he woke.

Who knew how Luna would react to see Minho lying on the couch smelling of beer.

"Krystal, is that you?" Minho was awake, and struggled to stand up, but quickly sat back down, he was dizzy and had a splitting headache, "God, I have the worst headache."

"That's what you get for getting drunk," she handed him a cup of coffee, and held one for herself, "Here, this should help the headache." and she handed him a couple of aspirins.

"Thanks." he murmured, then looked up at her, "So you saw me last night, when I was...drunk." he was embarrassed, "I hope I didn't do anything to hurt you or anything to make you hate me."

"No, you didn't." she didn't mention the kiss he had given her and what he had said afterward. It would probably had upset him more.

"Thank God." he was relieved, "You know that was the first time I've ever drank, I thought I let you know, I don't want you to think I'm a drunk or anything."

"I figured you weren't. I know you Minho, you wouldn't do something as stupid as get drunk, well except for this once." she smiled at him, then crinkled her nose in disgust, "Oh you might want to change…soon. You smell like smoke and beer. It smells horrible. Better yet, why don't you go and take a shower."

He looked at her, then sniffed himself. Agreeing, he laughed, "Your right, I'll go when I finished with this." he took another sip of his coffee, "You know Krystal I don't know what I would I do if I didn't have a friend like you."

Krystal winced at the mention at the word friend. That's what they were. Just friends. But she was surprised to find that she wanted to be so much more to him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

so, i already finished this story and trying to write a new one :) please comment and subscribe :) i will try to update soon........................