Chapter 1

My Fake Girlfriend

"Well, fellas, I got to go. I got to go call that girlfriend of mine, you know? Can't keep her waiting." Minho leaned on one of the hallway walls, he was surrounded by a bunch of his college friends. He was, to his liking, more popular here than he had ever been in high school.

"Man, she's got you whipped." said Onew, him and Minho had a math class together.

"I wouldn't say 'whipped', it's just that we have this schedule, you see? She's a model, and only has a few minutes to talk. Model's are kind of always busy, if you didn't know." Minho straightened himself up.

"A model? I didn't know that!" said Taemin, another friend, "Do you have a picture on you? I want to see her!"

"Sorry, friends, I don't. Next time I see her I'll bring you each one." Minho smiled, then looked at his watch, "Well I really must go." and he walked through the crowd surrounding him, and made his way to his dorm.

"Minho! Wait up!" someone yelled after him, but Minho kept walking, waiting until the guy was beside him.

It was Key. The friend he had known the longest.

"Man, how long have we known each other, and you never mentioned a super hot model as a girlfriend." Key looked at him skeptically, "I don't believe you."

"What?" Minho sputtered, nearly stopping, "Why would I lie about having a girlfriend?"

"Face it, dude, you just don't have the looks, like I do." Key smirked at him. It was true what Key had said. He really had the looks.  Girls were always all over him, and he never has a girlfriend longer than a month. He liked to play the field, he had told Minho. And well Minho didn't have the look. No girls were all over him, and he hadn't had a date since high school. So he figured it was kind of far fetched that he had a model as a girlfriend. But he wasn't backing down he was going to prove to Key that he had want it took to get a girl.

"I think you're just jealous. You wish you had a super hot model as your girlfriend, don't you?" Minho smiled.

"True. But hey, who knows what tomorrow we'll bring." and Key didn't doubt, he would probably have a new girlfriend tomorrow, "Well anyway, I'm having a party Friday, you should bring her. You know, show her off." he gave him and invitation.

"Okay." Minho took the invite.

"Well see about this 'model' of yours." Key smirked and walked off.

Minho waited until he got back to his dorm to start panicking. Where was he going to find a girlfriend by Friday?

                                                                                                .....................

"So, Krystal, we're still on for the movies Friday, right?" Jonghyun asked, slinging his arm around his girlfriend as they walked to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Of course, I can't wait." Krystal smiled at her boyfriend, and gave him a kiss.

"Gross." said Luna, coming up from behind them gagging, "I hope you remember it's the three of us going, right? So none of that smooching stuff, okay? I'd like to hear the movie, not the sound of lips going at it."

"Gosh, Luna, way to ruin all the fun." Krystal said, smiling.

"So what are we going to see?" Luna took a seat at one of the cafeteria tables in the lunchroom.

"Well I was thinking," began Jonghyun taking his arm off Krystal and looking all excited, "We could go see 'Twilight' ."

Luna frowned, "Uh, no."

"Booorrrring." Krystal agreed with Luna.

"Fine, what do you guys want to see?" Jonghyun sighed.

"Well." Luna smiled and looked at Krystal, who was smiling with her, "There this movie about a woman, who gets kidnapped by this guy-"

"Not another chick flick." interrupted Jonghyun, placing his head down at the table, groaning.

"Let me finish," Luna growled, "Well it turns out he didn't want to kidnap her, and they fall in love. And the guys boss comes to kill the other guy." Luna stopped when she heard Jonghyun slamming his head on the table, she sighed, "Did I mention there's a ten minute car chase."

Jonghyun immediately brightened, "Then it's settled, we'll see that one."

Krystal leaned her head on Jonghyun's shoulder, "I knew you would like that one, Krystal."

Jonghyun leaned his head on hers, "You know me so well."

There lovely scene was interrupted, much to Luna's appreciation, when someone called out, "Attention seniors! Come get your information about your class trip!"

"Oh that's right!" Luna said happily she stood up and grabbed three flyers, "Our class trip to Europe! Won't it be fun, Krystal! Shopping in Paris. I heard it's the city of love, eh Krystal. You and Jonghyun would like it there, huh?" Luna laughed.

Krystal got a flyer, and gasped. It was way too expensive, she would never afford it, "I don't know if I can go."

Luna looked dejected, "Not again. Krystal I'll lead you the money. It's our senior year, it's going to be the last big thing before college. Please." she put on her pouty face, "It's not like you won't be able to pay me back."

"Sorry, Luna, I can't. I got to find out my own way on raising this money. And this time, please don't help."

                                                                                           .......................

He really needed Luna's help. There was no way he was going to find a girl that would agree to go to the party with him. At least not a super hot one. Maybe Luna could get one of her famous friends to help. But he doubted it. 

Minho parked his car in front of his house, and a few seconds later Luna pulled up. Jonghyun and Krystal were with her also.

He turned around, "Hey, guys, how's it going?"

"Why do you care?" Luna said and walked by him.

"Okay then, same old Luna." that's when he noticed Krystal's sad face, "Hey Krystal what's the matter?"

"She doesn't have enough money to go to Europe." Jonghyun said, his arm around her.

"Jonghyun!" Krystal elbowed him, hard.

"Sorry, Krystal, but he asked. Geez." then the both of them walked inside.

Hmmm..., Minho thought, That gives me an idea. Maybe I could pay Krystal to be my date. That way she'll get the money she needs, and I'll get the date.

Minho smiled, that was the perfect plan. He rushed inside the house, "Hey, Krystal, can I talk to you alone?"

Krystal looked confused, "Um...sure." she stood up from her spot next to Jonghyun and walked outside with Minho, "So what's up?"

"I'm in a bit of trouble." Minho started, "You see at college I bragged a lot about a girlfriend I have."

Krystal crossed her arms, and looked at Minho, "Let me, guess you don't have one and you want me to come a prove it."

"Well...yea. But just for one night. My friend is having a party, and he said to bring my 'girlfriend'. Please, I'll pay you."

Krystal was about to say no, but when she heard him say he'll pay her, she stopped, "How much?"

"As much as you need to go to Europe."

"When is this party?"

Minho looked hopeful, "Friday."

Friday? As in this Friday? What would Luna and Jonghyun do if she cancelled there movie night? But if I cancel, we'll still have Europe to be with each other. They'll understand, she hoped.

But wait? What would happen when she told Jonghyun he was going to a party with Minho? He would probably get upset. Well I guess I won't tell him.

Minho was still standing there waiting for an answer, "Well...will you?"

Krystal shrugged, "Sure." It was only going to be for a couple of hours. She supposed it was worth it.

"Oh thank you!" Minho cried and hugged her, "Thank you, thank you!"

"Umm...your welcome." Minho let go of her.

 "Thanks again."

"No problem." and she opened the door and walked in. As she walked in both Luna and Jonghyun seemed to jump. Almost like they were trying to get away from each other. But Krystal didn't notice.

"Well? What did my brother have to ask you?" asked Luna, grabbing a hand full of popcorn that was in front of her. She seemed jumpy.

"Um..." What was she going to say? She couldn't tell them what Minho really wanted, especially with Jonghyun right there! "He needed help on a math question." she mentally slapped herself for the excuse, but hoped they wouldn't think it too stupid.

But Luna seemed to by it, she rolled her eyes and popped a piece of popcorn in , "Figures. He's in college, and he still doesn't know what two plus two is."

"Come over here, Krystal," Jonghyun smiled and motioned to the spot next to him, "We're just about ready to start the movie."

Krystal sat next to him and snuggled close. And through the whole movie, she thought off herself having the greatest time of her life in Europe, with her best friend and the best boyfriend in the world. .................................

______________________________________________________________________________________

Weird right? Well, this is just something what i wanted to try, i hope you like it :) please comment :)