Chapter 9, Chapter 10 & Final Chapter

Killer Doll The Series

Chapter 9

“Here we are. Kim Heechul’s mansion.” Sohee said to Eungyo.

“Bring me inside the mansion.” Eungyo said to her.

Sohee walks towards the big gate of the mansion.

…………………………………………………………

“Suzy, you need to get the doll where you buried her quickly.” Taeyeon ordered Suzy. They are at the front of Suzy’s mansion.

“Don’t leave me here alone. I’ll make it quick.” Suzy said.

“There’s no time. We need to send the others back home. Don’t worry, once you get Yuri, she will help you.” Taeyeon said.

“But-”

“Suzy, hwaiting!” Gyuri said.

“Ok. I’ll do it.” Suzy said.

“We will be back after we send the others home.” Taeyeon said. “Mr. Park, let’s go.”

They left Suzy.

Suzy runs towards the garden tools cabinet and get a shovel.

“Miss Suzy, what are you doing there outside? It is raining!” the butler said.

Suzy went towards the butler who is standing on the door.

“Butler Lee, you and the others need to get out of here now!” she said.

“But why?” the butler asks.

“Just do what I say! Get out of here! Now!” Suzy shouts.

The butler obeys her.

Suzy went to the garden and began to shovel the part of the garden where she buried the doll.

…………………………………………………………

“Taeyeon, we need to go back home. My dongsaeng is alone.” Heechul said.

“Ok.” Taeyeon said. “Mr. Park, to Heechul’s mansion.”

“Ne.” Jinyoung said.

…………………………………………………………

Kim Heechul’s Mansion

Ryeowook went out from his bedroom with the doll Jessica.

“Why is so quiet?” Ryeowook asks himself.

He walks down the stairs. “Mr. Lee!” he called his butler.

But no one answered him. He went to the kitchen to check if someone is there, only to be shocked when he saw the butler, the maids and the chef lying on the floor all dead and covered with blood.

“M-Mr. Lee?” Ryeowook said.

“Master, run.” Someone whispered to him.

Ryeowook looks at the doll. “Jessica?”

The doll’s eyes shine. “Run master.” The doll said.

Ryeowook knew the doll is alive.

“What are you talking about?” he asks.

“She is here. She found you.” The doll said.

“Who?” he asks.

“The voodoo doll.” She said.

“Voodoo doll?” he asks.

Then, Jessica doll heard a noise coming towards the kitchen.

“She is coming. You need to get out of here.” She said.

…………………………………………………………

Suzy was happy to see the doll Yuri.

“I’m so sorry for burying you.” She said. “Let’s get out of here.”

Suzy was about to go when she saw a girl standing not too far away from her.

Suzy knew her. It was Sohee.

“Run someone whispered.

Suzy knows that it was Yuri.

Suzy runs towards the gate.

Sohee said some spells. She repeats the spell until the vines in the tree moves towards Suzy to stops her. The plants wrap around Suzy until she drops the doll.

“Let me go!” Suzy shouts. Her body was covered by the vines and grass. “Yuri!”

The doll stood up from the ground but Sohee saw her and she said another spell. The doll’s hands and feet were all tangled in the vines.

“Kill the doll.” Sohee ordered the vines.

“No!” Suzy shouts.

The vines went inside Yuri’s body and remove the eyes then next are the head.

“No! Yuri!” Suzy shouts.

“I’ll leave you now.” Sohee said to her.

While Sohee is walking away from her, the vines wrap on Suzy’s neck and let her hanging in the air.

…………………………………………………………

Ryeowook runs fast while holding Jessica doll towards the exit of the mansion.

They heard the evil laugh of Eungyo coming towards them.

“Master, let me fight her.” Jessica doll said.

“Aniyo. I won’t let you hurt by her.” Ryeowook said.

“But I need to protect you.” Jessica doll said.

“Hyung is coming home any moment now. He will help us escape.” Ryeowook said.

At last they were able to get out of the mansion but the gate is kinda far away from the mansion.

…………………………………………………………

At the van

Heechul and the others are getting nearer to his mansion. He is nervous and hoping that his brother is safe.

At last they reach the big gate of their mansion.

Heechul gets out of the van to open the gate. After opening it he runs towards the mansion.

Not too far away from him, he saw Ryeowook running.

“Hyung!” Ryeowook shouts.

“Run fast, Ryeowook! Hurry!” Heechul shouts. He saw Eungyo doll running towards his brother. The voodoo doll is holding a kitchen knife.

“Hurry!” Heechul shouts.

They didn’t expect Eungyo will jump towards at the back of Ryeowook.

Ryeowook drop the doll while trying to move Eungyo out from his back.

“You’ll gonna die!” Eungyo said.

 Jessica doll helps Ryeowook. She holds Eungyo’s hair and uses her strength to move her from her master’s back. As she moves her out from the back, she throws her to the garden.

“Let’s go!” Heechul said. He took Jessica doll and holds Ryeowook’s hand. They run towards the waiting van.

“Are you alright?” Taeyeon asks.

“Just a little bit hurt.” Ryeowook said. He has a wound in his cheek but it wasn’t serious.

“Where are AJ and Hoon?” Heechul asks.

“They went to their houses. They said that their houses are just on the other side of the street. They will get their dolls and we will meet on Jiyeon’s apartment.” Siyoon said.

“Please hurry. My best friend is alone in our apartment.” Jiyeon said.

“Mr. Park, let’s go.” Taeyeon said.

It is still raining hard and it looks like the rain won’t stop until the next morning.

…………………………………………………………

After taking the doll, Hoon went outside of his mansion. AJ is waiting at him at the front gate.

“AJ, did you get it?” Hoon asks.

“Ne.” AJ said. He show Sulli doll to him.

Hoon show Krystal doll to AJ. “Let’s go to Suzy’s mansion. Let’s check on her.” Hoon said.

“What if the voodoo doll is there?” AJ asks.

“The voodoo doll can’t harm us if we are many and besides I’m sure that Krystal and Sulli will help us.” Hoon said.

“Ok.” AJ said.

“I’ll call Gyuri to tell them that we are going to Suzy’s mansion.” Hoon said. “You drive the motorcycle.”

“Araso.” AJ said. He took the keys from Hoon and they ride the motorcycle.

…………………………………………………………

 At the van

“Ok I got it Gyuri said. She is talking to Hoon in the handphone. “We will meet you guys in Suzy’s mansion.”

“We need to go back to Suzy’s mansion. Hoon and AJ are going there to check on her.” Gyuri said after talking to Hoon in the handphone.

“Ok.” Taeyeon said. “Mr. Park, to Suzy’s mansion.”

Meanwhile, Jiyeon keeps calling Boram but Boram isn’t answering her calls.

“Where is she?” she said to herself.

“Jiyeon, are you alright?” Jessica worriedly asks.

“Honestly, no.” she said. “I’m worried about my friend. I don’t want her to get involved in this revenge thing.”

“Everything is gonna be fine.” Jessica said. She gave Jiyeon a hug.

“Thanks.” She said.

…………………………………………………………

AJ and Hoon were shocked of what they saw. As they get in Suzy’s mansion, they went to the garden to find her. Only to be shocked when they saw her hanging on the tree and dead, on her side was Yuri doll that the eyes have been removed and even the head.

Taeyeon and the others get out of the van and went inside. They saw AJ and Hoon in the garden standing and looking at the tree.

“Guys, have you found Suzy?” Gyuri asks.

The two didn’t answer.

Gyuri looks at the tree and she screamed.

Taeyeon and the others check on her. “What happened?” Taeyeon asks.

“S-S-Suzy she said.

They all look at the tree.

Heechul hugs his girlfriend so that Jessica can’t see Suzy.

Siyoon hugs Jiyeon so she also can’t see Suzy.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asks.

“Ssshhh Heechul said.

“Is she dead?” Jessica asks.

“Yes. It is better if you won’t see her.” Heechul said.

Jiyeon closes her eyes while Siyoon hugs her. Suzy is dead.

“Who did this?” Jinyoung asks.

“Sohee.” Taeyeon said. “Sohee knows about black magic and she can control nature.”

Hoon hugs Gyuri to calm her down. She is crying hard.

“Let’s go. We need to get Sooyoung doll on Gyuri’s mansion.” Taeyeon said.

“We need at least put Suzy down.” Si Yoon said.

“All the girls should stay in the van.” Heechul said. “Ryeowook, you also stay in the van.”

“Ok.” Ryeowook said.

The girls went back inside the van with Ryeowook. They all remain silent. Gyuri was silently crying.

“Gyuri.” Taeyeon called.

“N-Ne?” Gyuri asks.

“You house is kinda near here, right?” Taeyeon asks.

“N-Ne.” she said.

“You need to get Sooyoung doll before Sohee and Eungyo comes. Don’t worry, I’ll come with you.” Taeyeon said.

“O-Ok.” She said.

“Jiyeon, Jessica and Ryeowook, stay here. We will just get Sooyoung doll.” Taeyeon said. “Tell to the boys that you will meet us at Gyuri’s mansion.”

“Be careful.” Jessica said.

“We will.” Taeyeon said. She took her doll and went out with Gyuri.

…………………………………………………………

They didn’t know that Sohee and Eungyo are waiting at Gyuri’s mansion. They already killed the maids in the mansion.

“Master, Taeyeon and Gyuri are coming here.” Sohee said.

“Great. Let’s surprise them.” Eungyo said.

Chapter 10

Sooyoung doll woke up when she heard a noise coming from outside of the room where she is.

“We need to find the doll so that we can kill her.” A tiny voice said.

“Let’s check Gyuri’s room.” Another voice said.

Sooyoung knew who owns the tiny voice and she knows that she is in great danger.

Silently she went towards the open window and jumps on the branch of the tree and hurriedly went down. She needs to find her master in order to save her.

…………………………………………………………

“Taeyeon, I’m scared. What if Sohee and Eungyo are already in my house and killed Sooyoung?” Gyuri asks.

“Sooyoung can take care of herself.” Taeyeon said.

They are entering the gate when a doll appears from the bushes.

“Sooyoung?” Gyuri said.

“We need to get out of here. The voodoo doll and her assistant are in the house.” Sooyoung said.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon said.

Gyuri took Sooyoung and went back to the others.

…………………………………………………………

“Huh?”

“What is it?” Eungyo asks.

“Taeyeon and Gyuri are going away.” Sohee said.

“It looks like Sooyoung knew that we are here.” Eungyo said. “Oh well! Let’s visit Jiyeon’s apartment.”

“Right.” Sohee said.

…………………………………………………………

The van stops when they saw Taeyeon and Gyuri.

“You are quick.” AJ said.

“Sooyoung saved us before we enter the house.” Gyuri said.

“We need to hurry. Probably, they knew that we are not going in Gyuri’s house so they are going next to Jiyeon’s apartment.” Taeyeon said.

Jiyeon felt worried. She dials her friend’s number again. “Come on pick it up!” she said.

After 4 times of trying to call her finally Boram answers her call.

Yoboseo?

“Boram it’s me Jiyeon.” She said.

Oh hi! How’s your vacation? Hope you are enjoying there.

“Boram, listen. I’ll be back there within 45 minutes. Whatever you do close all the windows and don’t open the door.” She said.

You’ll be back? Oh great! I am not staying alone here but why so soon?

“I’ll tell you later. Just do what I say. Close all the windows and doors and don’t let strangers in. Got it?” she said.

Araso. Why are you so weird?

“Can’t tell you right now.” She said. “Need to go now. Bye.”

…………………………………………………………

“Jiyeon is coming home so I need to cook for her.” Boram said. She checks on their kitchen unfortunately it is empty.

“Oh well! I am going to buy the ingredients.” Boram said.

She went outside without knowing that she forgot to lock the door.

Sohee and Eungyo easily went inside the apartment.

…………………………………………………………

Boram didn’t take long and went back to the apartment. She noticed that the door is lightly open.

“Jiyeon is back!” she excitedly said. She hurriedly gets inside the apartment. “Jiyeon!”

…………………………………………………………

At last they arrived at Jiyeon’s apartment.

Jiyeon hurriedly gets out of the van. “Boram!” she shouts as she enters the apartment.

Jiyeon stops when she saw who is in the living room. “Sohee?”

Sohee was sitting on the couch while Eungyo was on her lap.

“Where’s Boram?” she asks.

Sohee looks at the close door of the bedroom.

Jiyeon walks toward the door and tries to open it.

“Boram!” she shouts. The door was locked.

Jiyeon! Jiyeon!” it was Boram’s voice

“Are you alright?” she asks.

I’m all tied up! Help me!

“I’ll save you.” She said. She faces Sohee and Eun Gyo. “Don’t hurt my friend. She has nothing do with you.”

“Sorry no exemption.” Sohee said.

Siyoon and the others came.

“Yah! How dare you killing Suzy!” Gyuri said angrily. She was about to hurt Sohee when she stops.

Then, she holds her chest.

“Gyuri, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon worriedly asks.

“M-My heart. It feels like someone squeezing it.” Gyuri said.

They all look at Sohee. Sohee’s right hand moving like she is squeezing something in the air.

“Sohee, don’t do it! Stop it! You will gonna kill Gyuri if you continue it.” Taeyeon said.

“Killing you is part of our plan.” Sohee said.

“Sohee, we know you as a good person. Stop doing this to us!” Jinyoung said.

“I am not the Sohee you know anymore.” Sohee said. “That girl will gonna die!”

“AHHHH!!!” Gyuri shouts.

Then, something came from the window. It was Sooyoung!

Sooyoung pulls Sohee’s hair to stop her.

“OUCH!!!” Sohee said.

Gyuri finally felt well.

“You all gonna die!” Eungyo shouts. She jumps towards Siyoon but Hyoyeon doll saves him.

“Master, go. We can fight her.” Hyoyeon doll said.

Krystal and Sulli dolls help Hyoyeon doll. Then, Taeyeon and Yoona dolls help Sooyoung doll to fight Sohee.

“I will not leave you here.” Siyoon said.

“Then, help Master Jiyeon saves her friend.” Hyoyeon doll said.

Siyoon looks at Jiyeon. “Jiyeon, where’s the key to your room?” Siyoon asks.

Jiyeon went towards the drawers and find the keys.

“Guys, help us here.” Siyoon said to AJ and Hoon.

“Mr. Park, we need to help Sohee came back.” Taeyeon said.

“I’ll just get my things in the van.” Jinyoung said and hurriedly went to the van.

“Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon, do anything to stop Sohee from her wrong doings.” Taeyeon said to the dolls.

“Yes master!” the three dolls said.

“You will not win against me!” Sohee said. She tries to grabs the dolls and she successfully captures Yoona. “I will remove your eyes.”

Sooyoung and Taeyeon dolls try to saves Yoona doll but Sohee just kick them like toys.

“Yoona!” Taeyeon shouts.

Jiyeon heard the name of her doll so she turns around. She saw Sohee holding Yoona and she is going to kill Yoona.

Jiyeon took a knife from the kitchen and throws it towards Sohee.

“AH!!!” Sohee shouts as she felt pain in her arm. She saw blood coming out from the cut in her arm. She automatically drops Yoona doll.

She angrily looks at Jiyeon. “You! I will gonna kill you!” Sohee said angrily and pointing her finger to Jiyeon.

Then, Jiyeon felt something squeezing her heart. “AHHHH!!!” she said in pain.

“Jiyeon. Jiyeon, what’s wrong?” Siyoon asks.

He let AJ and Hoon unlocking the door.

“M-My heart.” Jiyeon said.

Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung dolls try to stop Sohee but she became stronger.

“Miss Taeyeon, here’s the things we needed.” Jinyoung said. He is holding a bag with full of strange things.

“Let’s do it, Mr. Park.” Taeyeon said.

Together with Jinyoung, Taeyeon says a chant to make Sohee came back.

Eungyo saw what Taeyeon and Jinyoung doing. And she knows that she must stop them.

“Don’t do that!” Eungyo shouts. She is running towards the two when Hyoyeon grabs her hand and throws her to the edge of the room. “I’ll swear I am gonna kill you!” Eungyo said to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon together with Krystal and Sulli dolls they fight Eungyo.

“I-I can’t take it anymore. It’s hurts!” Jiyeon said.

“Jiyeon, you can do it! Fight for it!” Siyoon said.

Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung dolls don’t know what to do.

“I can’t let my master die.” Yoona said. She tries to stop Sohee but Sohee only kicks her out.

“Y-Yoona, stop. D-don’t hurt yourself.” Jiyeon said.

“Master, I need to protect you.” Yoona said.

“It’s ok. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Jiyeon said. She is speaking weakly.

Then, she closes her eyes and fell on Siyoon’s lap.

“Jiyeon? Jiyeon? Wake up, Jiyeon!” Siyoon said.

Then, Sohee fainted.

Chapter 11

Jessica, Heechul and Ryeowook left alone outside.

They are planning how to help the others.

“There is a river near here, right?” Ryeowook asks the two.

“Yeah. Why?” Heechul asks.

“How about let’s put the doll in a box and trap her there and throw her to the river?” Ryeowook suggested.

“Is the doll will die if we do that?” Jessica asks.

“You will gonna fail. The voodoo doll is very powerful and we only need to do is to remove her eyes and her head so she will die.” Tiffany said. She is sitting at Jessica’s shoulder.

“But how can we do that?” Heechul asks.

“We need a rope to tie her and then we can kill her.” Tiffany said.

“Maybe Mr. Park has a rope in van.” Ryeowook said.

They look inside the van and they saw a rope.

“Let’s go now.” Heechul said.

As the three get inside the apartment, they saw Eungyo still fighting with the other dolls while Sohee is on the ground not moving.

AJ and Hoon successfully open the door of the room and untied Boram.

“Jiyeon!” Boram said but Jiyeon isn’t moving.

“Is she dead?” Boram asks Siyoon.

“Aniyo. She was just fainted.” Siyoon said.

“Dolls, tie this rope to Eungyo.” Heechul said to Hyoyeon doll, Krystal doll and Sulli doll.

He throws the rope but unfortunately the rope went through the open window.

“Oppa! What did you do?!” Jessica shouts.

“Mianhae! My throw is strong.” Heechul said.

Eungyo laughed. “Stupid boy.”

Yoona doll decided to look around if there is something they can use to tie Eun Gyo. Then she saw the electric wire in the cabinet.

“Hyoyeon!” Yoona shouts and throws the electric wire to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon took it and with the help of Sulli and Krystal they tried to tie Eun Gyo.

But Eun Gyo is very fast, she climbs up to the ceiling. She is standing on the ceiling fan.

“You won’t gonna catch me.” Eungyo said.

“Oh really?” Gyuri said. She is near the switch of the ceiling fan. She turns it on and put it in number 3.

Eungyo holds on so she will not throw up.

“AHHHH!!!” Eungyo shouts and she fly towards the window.

She landed on the road.

“Ouch!” she said.

…………………………………………………………

Heechul and the others look at the window to check on the voodoo doll.

They saw her in the middle of road. The doll was about to stand up when a big truck came and it hit her.

After that, they all went out of the apartment leaving Siyoon, Boram, Jinyoung and Sohee inside the apartment.

They check on the voodoo doll.

Eungyo’s head was flattening by the truck. You can’t be able to see the eyes and her head is not connected to her body anymore.

“Did we win?” AJ asks.

“Ne. We won!” Taeyeon said happily.

Jessica hugs Heechul.

“Thank goodness it is all over.” Gyuri said teary eyed. She was hug by Taeyeon.

They all went back to the apartment.

They all hug their own dolls.

“How’s Jiyeon?” Taeyeon asks Siyoon.

She is still isn’t waking up. We put her on her bed. Yoona is there.” Siyoon said. Hyoyeon doll was sitting on his shoulder.

“Where’s Sohee?” Taeyeon asks.

“She disappeared.” Jinyoung said.

…………………………………………………………

After 2 hours

Jiyeon slowly opens her eyes and the first thing she saw is Yoona.

She smiled. “Yoona, you are safe.” She said.

“How are you, master?” Yoona asks.

“Good.” she said.

She looks around and she saw Siyoon and the others looking at her.

“Jiyeon, we won. Eungyo is gone now.” Jessica happily said.

Jiyeon smiled. “Thank godness she is gone now.” Jiyeon said.

Then, they saw a light coming from the living room.

They all went there to check what is going on.

They saw ten boys standing at front of them.

“Great grandfather?” Taeyeon said.

One of the boys nodded.

“Taeyeon, who are they?” Hoon asks.

“They are our great grandfathers.” Taeyeon said.

All of them gasped.

“Masters!” the dolls said.

“Thank you for taking care of our great grandchildren.” Siwon said.

“It is our duty to help them.” Luna said.

Yesung walks towards Luna. “Thank you for protecting them. As a gift for you I will return your eye.” He said. He touches the eye patch of Luna and after a while Luna removes her eye patch and her left eye came back.

She looks at Siyoon. “Master, I have my other eye again!” Luna happily said. Then she looks at Yesung. Thank you, master.

Yesung just smile and went back to the other boys.

“Now, that the evil doll is gone, you can now live peacefully.” Kyuhyun said.

“We must go now. Sorry if Kibum, Kang-in and Hankyung isn’t here. We are not fit in the heaven’s van so they left a message for you instead.” Ryeowook said.

“Kibum said to Siyoon that please take care of Hyoyeon doll and he also said to Hyoyeon doll to keep protecting Siyoon and his family.” Sungmin said.

“We will do that.” Siyoon said.

“And Kang-in said that Sulli doll must continue to love and guard her master.” Eunhyuk said.

“I will.” Sulli doll said.

“We are going now. We might be late in our curfew time.” Leeteuk said.

“Thank you for the visit.” Taeyeon said.

“And Jiyeon, love Yoona just likes your sister.” Siwon said.

“Ne, great grandpa.” Jiyeon said.

Then, the ten boys gone.

…………………………………………………………

After 10 years

Jiyeon is now working as the manager in a clothing line. She is working with Boram and Qri.

After the incident happened years ago, they wouldn’t see each other again.

Taeyeon came back in the vacation house with Jinyoung and her doll.

AJ and Hoon studied hard to become the president of their own companies.

Gyuri became a model and also owns a boutique.

Jessica and Heechul got married and have their own business.

Siyoon became a famous doctor.

All of them don’t have time to see each other.

“Jiyeon, let’s go to the club tonight.” Boram said.

“Yeah. Hyomin will come too.” Qri said.

“I’d rather stay home tonight.” Jiyeon said.

“Aish! You need to relax sometime. And besides, tomorrow is Saturday and you don’t have work.” Boram said. “Please, Jiyeon.”

“Alright. I will go.” She said.

“Alright!” the two said.

…………………………………………………………

That night, Siyoon went to the club and accidentally he saw Gyuri, AJ and Hoon.

They talked about what happened to them.

“Now, we are missing Taeyeon, Jiyeon, Jessica and Heechul.” Gyuri said.

“Did someone mention my name?” Taeyeon asks from their back.

Gyuri automatically hugs Taeyeon.

“What are you doing here?” Gyuri asks.

“Just having fun alone.” Taeyeon said. “Glad to see you here.”

“Is this a coincidence or not but I seeing Jessica and Heechul right now entering this club.” Hoon said looking at the entrance.

“Omo! Let’s call them.” Gyuri said.

Jessica and Heechul look at them when they call them.

Jessica hurriedly went towards them.

“What are you doing here?” Siyoon asks.

“It is our 5th anniversary wedding so we decided to go here.” Jessica said.

“Only Jiyeon is missing and we are now complete.” Taeyeon said.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon is not in the mood to go to the club but Boram, Qri and their friend Hyomin insisted.

She, Boram and Qri are waiting outside the club.

“Where is Hyomin?” Jiyeon asks.

“She just got stuck in the traffic but she will be here in few minutes.” Boram said.

Then, Hyomin came at last.

“The twin said that we must get a table now inside. They will be late.” Hyomin said.

“Then, let’s go.” Jiyeon said.

As they get inside, Jiyeon didn’t noticed Siyoon and the others while Siyoon and the others didn’t recognize her.

Jiyeon and her friends are having fun.

“Let’s dance!” Hyomin said.

They all went to the dance floor except for Jiyeon. She is not in the mood to dance.

On the other side, Taeyeon and the others are in the dancing floor dancing while Siyoon left alone.

Then Siyoon saw Jiyeon.

He took his glass of wine and went towards Jiyeon.

“Is it ok if I join you here?” he asks.

Jiyeon looks at him and she was surprise to see him.

“Nice to see you again.” She said.

“I didn’t expect you to be here.” Siyoon said who is now sitting next to her.

“My friends drag me here.” She said.

“Do you want to go in our table? Jessica and the others are here also.” He said.

“Is this some kind of reunion?” she asks.

“I think so. We never thought that we will see each other here after 10 years.” He said.

“I want to see them.” Jiyeon said.

“They are on the dance floor. If you go to our table, they will running back to our table for sure.” He said.

“Ok. Let’s see that.” She said.

The two went to Siyoon’s table.

Jessica was the one who first saw her. As they expected all of them run towards her.

“Now the group is completed.” Heechul said.

Jiyeon was happy to see them. She really misses them.

…………………………………………………………

When it is time to go home, Siyoon drive her home.

“Are you living here alone?” Siyoon asks.

“Aniyo. I am still living with Boram but now Qri is with us.” She said. She let him in.

She offers him coffee.

Siyoon was looking around the living room while Jiyeon is making coffee.

He saw Yoona on the stairs.

“Annyeong.” He greets.

Yoona smiles at him.

“I will be back in our room. I don’t want to be a disturbance for what are you going to say to my master.” Yoona said and went upstairs.

Siyoon thought that Yoona knows what he is going to say to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon came back with a cup of coffee.

“Did Yoona saw you?” Jiyeon asks.

“Ne. She just checks who your visitor is.” he said.

“I see.” Jiyeon said.

“Uhmm I want to tell you something. he said.

“What?” she asks.

He took a deep breath before he talks. “Can I visit you here more often?”

“Sure. You can visit me here.” She said.

“I mean if I can court you.” He said.

“H-huh?” she was surprised.

“Actually, I liked you since the first time I met you.” He said.

Jiyeon didn’t know what to say.

“Uhmm I know that you don’t love me now but I am willing to make you fall for me.” He said.

“Actually, Siyoon, our friend is already fallen for you.” Boram said from the door.

She and Qri are listening to them.

“Boram!” Jiyeon said.

“If you haven’t seen her room, you will see the wallpaper of you. She took a picture of you in the internet and makes it wallpaper in her room.” Qri said.

“Qri!” she said. She is blushing now.

“May I take a look at it?” he asks.

“No!” Jiyeon said.

“Aish! Jiyeon, why don’t you just tell him that you like him?” Boram said.

“But-”

“Is it true that you like me?” he asks.

“Ok I admit it! I like you. I started liking you when you saved me once.” She said.

“Since you two already confessed, let’s talk about the wedding!” Qri said.

“Yah! We just confessed. We are not yet engage.” She said.

“Skip the engagement thing and let’s proceed to wedding. Right, brother-in-law?” Boram said.

He nodded.

Jiyeon glares at him.

“Aish! Why make it long if we can get married right now?” he said to Jiyeon.

“You can get married tomorrow not now. The church is close now.” Boram said.

…………………………………………………………

Inside Jiyeon’s room, Yoona was listening to them and she was happy.

“At last Jiyeon will have a family of her own now.” Yoona said.

 

 

THE END