Chapter 3 & Chapter 4

Killer Doll The Series

Chapter 3

Early morning after the breakfast, Suzy and Gyuri went to the lake to take a swim. After a while Hoon and AJ join them.

Siyoon is just walking around the villa.

Jiyeon went to the garden to read a book, she also brings Yoona.

Since Jessica doesn’t know what to do, she decided to go to the garden with Tiffany.

“Jiyeon, can I stay here?” Jessica asks.

“As long as you keep quiet.” Jiyeon said. She is busy reading her book.

Jessica sat on the swing and started to swing. “Jiyeon, look it is so much fun.” Jessica said.

Jiyeon ignores her.

“Jiyeon, play with me.” Jessica said. She keeps calling Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon got irritated. She stops reading and starts to leave the garden.

“Where are you going?” Jessica asks.

“I will find a quiet place.” Jiyeon said.

“But-”

“This place is not quiet anymore because of you.” Jiyeon said and walk away.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon walks in the forest trying to find a nice quiet place to read. Then, she saw Siyoon walking in the forest. They both stop walking and look at each other, then, Jiyeon left him.

After a while, Jiyeon saw an old hut. She wonders if someone lives there. She gets inside and saw some things. She wonders if the person lives in that hut was a witch or not based on the things she saw inside.

“Who are you?” someone asks. She turns back and saw a girl wearing a black long coat. She is holding a basket with a doll inside of it.

“I-I’m-”

“Are you one of the visitors in the villa?” the girl asks.

“Ne. I’m Park Jiyeon.” She said.

The girl looks at her then the girl noticed Yoona. The girl stares at the doll.

Jiyeon noticed it and hides Yoona on her back.

“Who are you?” Jiyeon asks.

“I am Ahn Sohee.” The girl said. “I live here.”

Jiyeon didn’t talk.

“Aren’t you going to leave?” Sohee asks.

Jiyeon said goodbye and left her.

Sohee watch her leaving.

…………………………………………………………

“AHHHH!!!” someone screamed. It is coming from the lake.

Jinyoung hurriedly went to check them. “What happened?”

“A snake bit Suzy.” AJ said.

“Bring her to her room. I’ll go get the witch door.” Jinyoung said.

“Wait! A witch doctor? No! Call my doctor.” Suzy said.

“But we need to remove the poison immediately.” Jinyoung said.

“I don’t want to get treat by a witch doctor. Call my doctor!” Suzy yells.

“We are far away in your home so there is no chance that your doctor will come here in no time. Don’t worry, Sohee is a very good witch doctor.” Jinyoung said.

Jiyeon stops walking when she heard that name. ‘She is a witch doctor. That’s why she has lots of weird things in her hut.’ She thought.

“Jiyeon, aren’t you going with us upstairs?” Jessica asks.

“No. I am not a doctor so there is no way I can’t help her.” She said.

She decided to go to the library. Jinyoung told her that she can borrow some books in the library.

She puts Yoona on the table while looking at the bookshelves.

After a while, she felt that someone walk past at her back. She turns around only to find Yoona lying on the floor.

She picks Yoona. “How did you fall down?” she asks Yoona.

It will be impossible to Yoona to fall down because she puts her on the center of the table.

She doesn’t want to scare herself so she decided to ignore it. After choosing a book that she will going to read, she decided to go out and read the book in her room.

As she going to hold the door knob, a hand holds her arm as if trying to stop her to go out.

“AH!” she screamed. She looks on the floor but no hand there.

She quickly gets out of the library and decided to go outside.

She thought it was her imagination but she really felt the cold when a hand touches her.

She looks at her arm that was touched a while ago and it starting to became red. The red mark forms like a hand. She went back inside the house and headed to the kitchen. She tried to wash it but it won’t remove. She scrubs it but nothing happened.

She continues scrubbing it even her arm are hurting. Then, an arm stops what she is doing.

She screams of surprised.

“Don’t you feel any pain?” it was Siyoon.

She ignores him.

Siyoon was about to hold her arm when she snaps his hand but Siyoon insisted. He checks her arm and she was surprised when he pulls her towards the stairs.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” she asks.

Siyoon didn’t answer her until he leads her toward his room. He led her to his bed and makes her sit on the bed.

“What are we doing here?” she asks.

“Stay there.” He said and he went towards his cabinet. He opens it and took something.

He came back to her with a first aid kit box.

She just watches him while he puts ointment in her arm. She notices that the hand mark on her arm is gone or maybe because of scrubbing her whole arm turns red.

He let go of her arm after putting an ointment.

“Thank you.” She said. She was about to leave when he talk.

“Don’t think anything about paying me again.” he said.

She nodded and left the room.

…………………………………………………………

Jessica is bored so she hangs out on the side of the lake with her doll.

“Fany, I feel like going to swim in the lake but I am afraid that a snake might appear and bite me just like what happened to Suzy.” Jessica said.

She decided to put her hand in the water and she was shocks when someone holds her hand in the water and pulls her to the lake.

…………………………………………………………

That night

“Does anyone of you seen Jessica?” Jinyoung asks them. It is time for dinner but she is not in her room.

“Maybe she got lost in the forest.” Gyuri said and laughed with Suzy. They are in the dining room.

“You know what. She will show up later. I don’t want to eat late because of her.” Suzy said and started to eat.

“Ok. You start your dinner while I find her.” Jinyoung said.

‘I’ll help you.” Jiyeon said and left the dining room.

Even Siyoon stood up and follows the two.

“Are we going to help them?” Hoon asks.

“No. We will just stay here with the girls.” AJ said.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon look outside the house. She looks at the garden but Jessica isn’t there, next in the forest but she isn’t there also. Then, she saw the lake. She go to the lake and there she saw Jessica wet and unconscious on the side of the lake. On her side is her doll Tiffany.

“Jessica, wake up.” she said and shakes Jessica’s shoulder.

Then, Siyoon came out from the house.

“What happened?” he asks.

“I just saw her lying here.” She said.

Siyoon checks Jessica’s pulse.

“She is still breathing.” he said.

He carries Jessica and bring her to her room.

“Jiyeon, can you change her clothes?” he asks.

“Ne.” she said. Siyoon went outside the room.

Jiyeon went towards Jessica’s cabinet and took some clothes.

As she turns back to the bed, she was shocked when she saw someone on Jessica’s side.

It was a girl and wearing a black dress. As the girl looks at her, the lights turn off.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon can’t see anything because it was dark. She tried to walk towards the door to opens it but she felt someone pushes her and she was stuck inside of the cabinet. She knows it is the cabinet because she felt the hanging clothes. Then, the cabinet suddenly close.

She tried to push it but it won’t open.

“Help me!” she shouts.

…………………………………………………………

Help me!” Siyoon heard Jiyeon’s voice.

He tries to open the door but it won’t!

          “Jiyeon! What is going on?!” he shouts.

He slams the door to open it.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon heard Siyoon’s voice and also the slamming on the door but she heard someone whispering too. She can’t understand what it was saying. She tries to kick the cabinet’s door but it really won’t open.

“Let me get out of here!” she shouts.

It was hot inside the cabinet and she’s all sweat.

Then, the whispering stops.

…………………………………………………………

As Siyoon slams the door for the last time it opens. The lights went on again.

Siyoon look around. There is nothing change in the room except for the sliding door in the terrace. It was close a while ago but now it is open.

“Jiyeon!” he called. Then, he heard Jiyeon inside the cabinet.

He opens the cabinet and Jiyeon came out from the inside. She is all sweaty and pale.

“Are you alright?” he asks.

She didn’t answer him. She was shaking because of scared.

He decided to take her on Jessica’s bed. Jessica is still unconscious but her clothes change. She is now wearing a long black dress.

Then, Jinyoung came in. “Is everything alright here?” he asks.

“Mr. Park, can you bring us a glass of water here?” Siyoon asks.

“Right away.” he said.

Siyoon looks at Jiyeon who is shaking and her eyes widened.

…………………………………………………………

After calming Jiyeon, Siyoon asks her again. “What is really going on here?” he asks.

“A-A g-girl on J-Jessica side.” She whispered. Her voice is shaking.

“A girl?” he asks.

“I went t-towards i-in the c-cabinet a-and w-when I t-turn around I s-saw a g-girl o-on h-her s-side. T-Then, the lights t-turns o-off.”

“Do you see her face?” he asks.

She shook her head. “N-Not c-clearly.”

“How did you get inside the cabinet?” he asks.

“S-Someone p-pushed me.” She said.

“You need to rest now. I’ll give you some sedatives so you can sleep.” He said.

He leads her to her room and after making sure that she is asleep he left her.

…………………………………………………………

In Siyoon’s room, he is thinking if Jiyeon is saying the truth but based on her looks he knows that it is true.

Is there something strange going on in this villa?

He needs to find it out but how?

He stood up and went outside his room. He is going to the kitchen.

…………………………………………………………

In the kitchen Siyoon saw Jinyoung.

“You’re still awake.” Jinyoung said to him.

“I am just going to drink water.” He said.

“How’s Ms. Jiyeon Park?” Jinyoung asks.

“She is fine.” He said. “Uhmm Mr. Park, can I ask you something?

“What is it?” Jinyoung asks.

“Is there some strange happenings going on in this villa?” he asks.

“As far as know I don’t see anything strange here lately.” Jinyoung said. “Why?”

“Nothing.” He said. “I’ll go ahead.”

He left Jinyoung in the kitchen.

…………………………………………………………

Siyoon was walking back to his room when he notices that the door in Jiyeon’s room is slightly opens. He was about to close it when he saw something moves on the side of Jiyeon on the bed.

He opens the light and gets inside the room. There is nothing unusual there.

He looks at the sleeping Jiyeon and on her side was the doll. It was just sitting still.

He might be crazy if he thought that it was doll that moves a while ago.

After checking that Jiyeon is ok, he left the room.

He didn’t know that the doll’s hand moves a little.

Chapter 4

Early morning

Jessica went to the dining room with her doll.

“How’s your feeling?” Jiyeon asks her as Jessica sat on the vacant seat.

“I’m fine but what happened?” Jessica asks.

“I saw you on the side of the lake unconscious.” Jiyeon said.

“Ms. Jessica Jung, what happened while you are at the lake?” Jinyoung asks.

“I don’t know. I can’t remember.” She said.

“When I saw you, you are all wet.” Jiyeon said.

“Really?” she asks.

“Did you swim in the lake?” Jinyoung asks.

She shook her head. “I’m sorry but I can’t remember.”

“Seriously, this place is creepy.” Suzy said.

“Mr. Park, are you sure that we are safe here?” Hoon asks.

“Yes. You don’t need to worry because this villa is safe.” Jinyoung said.

But Jiyeon doesn’t believe him. She knows there is something wrong in this villa.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon is walking towards the garden when she saw Jessica on the bench, combing her doll’s hair.

She decided to walks towards her.

“Hi.” She greets.

          Jessica smiled and moves a little to let Jiyeon sit beside her.

          Jiyeon is just watching Jessica combing Tiffany’s hair.

“How long you have your doll?” she suddenly asks.

“Since birth, I think. Fany was my mom’s doll when she was young; she died after giving birth to me and as I grew up, Fany always on my side.” Jessica Jung said. “Fany always makes me happy every time I feel lonely, hurt or sad. I don’t know how but every time I am crying I just hug her and stares at her eyes and after a while I feel much better. I always tell her all my problems and I feel like that she is listening to me.”

Jiyeon is just silently listening to her.

“How about you? How long you have your doll?” Jessica asks.

“I found her lying on the ground when I was about to go home just couple of days ago. No one was looking for her so I kept her. I bought her new clothes and clean her. I was the one who named her Yoona.” She said.

“You know, sometimes my grandmother told me that dolls are alive. They can see, hear and sometimes moves. They can also feel if their owner loves them or not. In case of my doll, my mom really loves her that’s why she keeps Fany. When she died, she gave Fany to me to be my best friend.” Jessica Jung said. “In case for Yoona, maybe her owner doesn’t love her so she went away and tried to find a new owner that will love her and she found you.”

Jiyeon thought if Jessica is saying the truth. Dolls that can see, hear, feel and move? Isn’t that creepy?

“Are dolls can be bad sometimes?” she asks.

“Well, my grandmother told me it depends on the owner of the doll. If the owner of the doll was bad and doesn’t care about the things, the doll can also be bad.” Jessica said.

“Can they hurt someone?” she asks.

“I don’t know. Grandmother hasn’t told me about that but there is a story once she told me.” Jessica said.

Jessica looks at her and asks if she is willing to listen, she nodded because she is curious, too.

Jessica Jung starts her story:

When my grandmother was young, she has a friend that she can always play with their dolls. They were both 8 years old that time.

One time, my grandmother went to her friend’s house. It was her first her time going in her friend’s house because they always play on my grandmother’s house.

While they were playing in her friend’s playroom, my grandmother saw a doll inside the cupboard and cupboard is lock. She asks her friend if they can play the doll, her friend told her that the doll inside the cupboard is not meant for playing. The doll is evil and meant to be locked in the cupboard.

My grandmother didn’t ask too much but she also was curious why her friend said that the doll is evil. She asks her friend where her friend got the doll. Her friend told her that it was in that house before they live there.

After that my grandmother didn’t ask anymore. When they are both in Junior High, my grandmother started to notice the changes of her friends. Her friend used to be funny, energetic and as if she doesn’t have any problems but as days goes by, her friend becoming weak, silent and looks like doesn’t sleep at all. If she is going to ask her, her friend just says that it was nothing.

After a week, her friend talks to her. Her friend told her that the doll inside the cupboard was talking to her every night. The doll wants to get out. Her friend even told her that doll will going to kill her but my grandmother doesn’t believe her. She told her that it was all her imagination.

After that her friend never go to school. After 2 weeks, my grandmother decided to visit her friend’s house. After class she went to her friend’s house and only to be shocked when she saw lots of policemen inside and outside of the house.

Later, she found out that the family of her friend was killed 1 week ago. No one notices it because the night the family killed was silent. You wouldn’t notice that someone was being murdered.

The police said that the door was not being forced to open that it means that the murderer can be came from inside the house or the people who lived in the house allow the murderer to enter the house without knowing that they will be killed.

“Do you think it was the doll?” Jiyeon asks.

“I don’t know. My grandmother said that the doll was not in the crime scene. When she checks the house, the cupboard was forcedly opened and the doll was gone. The policemen thought that it was a robbery case.” Jessica said.

Jiyeon thought something. Is it really true that dolls can kill people?

“Jiyeon, I need to go now. I am going back to my room.” Jessica said.

“Ah ok.” Jiyeon said.

…………………………………………………………

Jessica going towards her room when Suzy intentionally bumped her and it cause for her doll to fall.

“Fany!” Jessica worriedly said. She picks up her doll. “Are you alright?”

“Gosh! What a creep you are? I never thought despite of being beautiful you are, you are a crazy girl.” Suzy said.

Jessica glared at her. “Yah!” Jessica yells.

Jiyeon who is going back to her room also heard Jessica. She runs on the stairs to get quickly on the 2nd floor of the house where their rooms are.

She saw the two girls.

“Jessica, what happened?” Jiyeon asks worriedly.

Jessica is just glaring at Suzy while hugging tightly her doll.

“Oh! Here is the other creep.” Suzy said and laughed.

“Come with me, Jessica.” Jiyeon said and led Jessica to her room.

…………………………………………………………

At Jiyeon’s room

Jiyeon let Jessica to calm down.

“Are you ok now?” Jiyeon asks.

Jessica nodded.

“I am really a creep.” Jessica said.

“No you are not. Suzy was just a . Don’t mind her.” Jiyeon said.

“I don’t have any friends. Since I was a little my only friend was Fany. No one likes me.” Jessica said.

“But I like you.” Jiyeon said. “I like you to be my friend.”

Jessica’s eyes glow.

“I was young when my family killed by robberies. After that, I live alone even I grew up in an orphanage. My only best friends are Boram and Qri. I met them when I was in Junior High School. They are the only two that remain true to me. Most of my classmates called me creep because I always stay alone. One time, my classmates pulled a prank to me; they locked me up in the janitor’s room. Boram and Qri came to save me. After that I became their friend. Although sometimes I stay most often quiet they understand it.” Jiyeon said. She smiled when she remembers her friends.

“You have a lucky life. Me, I live alone in our mansion. My dad always travels abroad for his business and the only people I can see in our mansion are the maids and our butler.” Jessica said. “Can I be really your friend?”

“Ne.” Jiyeon said.

“Fany, do you hear that? I have a friend now.” Jessica said. Her eyes are glowing because of happiness.

“Thank you, Jiyeon.” Jessica said.

Jiyeon just smile at her.

…………………………………………………………

That night, Suzy woke up because of thirsty. She gets out of her room and went to the kitchen.

She opens the refrigerator and took out the water bottle.

“Pst!”

Suzy looks around the kitchen when she heard the noise. “Who is that?”

“Pst!”

“AJ, is that you?” Suzy said.

“Pst!”

“Damn! It is not funny!” Suzy angrily said but deep inside of her she getting scared.

Then she heard a little laughed.

She looks around the kitchen but no one was there.

“Yah! Show yourself!” she shouts.

Then, something jumps on her back. She started to panic.

“AHHHH!!! Get it off me!” she shouts as she struggles. She is trying to remove that thing on her back.

At last she grabs the hair of the thing on her back. As she looks at it, she was horrified and throws the thing on the window.

The window broke.

She fainted because of scared.

…………………………………………………………

All of them heard it and quickly went to the kitchen to check.

“Suzy!” AJ said.

They found her lying on the floor.

Siyoon checks the broken glass window.

“What’s going on?” Jessica asks. She is holding her doll.

“Go to sleep, Jessica.” Jiyeon said.

Then, Jessica saw Suzy lying on the floor. “What happened to her?” she asks.

“Yah! What did you do to her?” Gyuri asks angrily.

“How dare you accusing Jessica?” Jiyeon asks.

“Suzy told me a while ago that she and Jessica had a fight a while ago.” Gyuri said.

“It doesn’t mean that I can hurt her.” Jessica said.

“We should bring Suzy to her room.” Hoon said.

AJ carries Suzy and they all went to the 2nd floor.

“You should sleep now, Jessica.” Jiyeon said.

“I’m kinda scared. Can I sleep in your room?” Jessica asks.

Jiyeon nodded.

The two went to Jiyeon’s room while the others are checking on Suzy.