Chapter 1 & Chapter 2

Killer Doll The Series

Chapter 1

“Eomma, I’m home!” the young Park Jiyeon said. She went inside the house only to find the house is in mess.

“Eomma she called but no one answered her. She decided to go to her moms room.

She was climbing the stairs when she heard a scream.

“Eunjung unnie!”  She shouts.

She quickly runs towards her sister’s room. “Unnie!” she shouts.

“Jiyeon run!” Park Eunjung shouts.

She saw her sister coming towards her.

Eunjung carries her and run towards outside the house.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” She asks.

“Ssshhh We need to get out of here! Eunjung said.

“Where’s eomma?” She asks.

“Stop talking! I’ll tell you later.” Eunjung said.

She look behind. “Unnie, someone’s following us!”

Eunjung looks at them and run faster.

They are still running when they reach the old bridge.

The next thing Jiyeon knew was she heard a loud bang coming from a gun. Then, her sister stops running.

“Unnie, why did you stop running?” She asks.

“Ji-Jiyeon, m-mian.” Eunjung whispered.

“Unnie, why?” she asks.

Eunjung hold her from her sides and throws her in river.

“UNNIE!!!” she shouts. The last thing she sees was her sister fall on the ground while the men that are running after them just looking at her sister.

…………………………………………………………

After 15 years

Park Jiyeon is walking on an old bridge. It was a strange old bridge. She continues walking until she found a big house.

She enters the house. The house is full of dusts and cobwebs. She found the living room and found a doll sitting on a couch.

The doll looks like looking at her. She was about touch the doll when the doll’s eyes turn red.

It was a bad dream so she tried to wake herself up.

She woke up in a strange room. When she looks at her side she saw the doll again staring at her. She screamed as much as she can.

…………………………………………………………

“Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Wake up!” Jeon Boram said while shaking Jiyeon’s shoulder.

“H-Huh?!” Jiyeon finally wakes up.

“Another bad dream?” Boram asks.

Jiyeon nodded. “What time is it?” she asks after calming herself.

“5:00 am.” Boram said. “It is time to get ready for school.”

Boram go inside the bathroom while Jiyeon stays on her bed.

Another bad dream. At least the remaining days of that week will have good dreams for her.

Jiyeon always having a same bad dream every once a week. She doesn’t know if it is normal or not but since she was a child she always dreamt about that.

…………………………………………………………

CC University or Core Contents University

Boram and Jiyeon are now entering the main building when they stop at the front of the bulletin board. The other students are looking at something.

“What’s going on, Qri?” Boram asks their classmate Lee Jihyun but they call her ‘Qri’.

“Huh? Our university is up to something. One lucky student will get a chance to spend her summer vacation in a villa.” Qri said.

“How will they going to choose a student?” Boram asks.

“Whoever will gonna top all the final exams in all subjects will be the lucky one.” Qri said.

“Aish! If only I know that I should’ve study hard last night.” Boram said.

“Me too. But even if I study hard I won’t get higher grades.” Qri said.

Jiyeon decided to leave them and go to their classroom. She is not interested in that villa. Every vacation she always spent her time in her apartment alone because Boram always go to her province with her family.

Jiyeon opens her notebook and read. She is not interested on that vacation but she needs to get a higher grade to maintain her scholarship.

She only stop reading when their professor enters the room. Then, the exam started.

…………………………………………………………

Recess

“Aish! I will never get a chance to win that vacation trip. I think I am going to fail in math.” Qri said.

Qri and Boram are chatting while Jiyeon is eating her food and reading her notes. Then, she felt that someone is looking at her.

She looks at the window and saw a girl under the tree looking at her.

“Jiyeon.” Qri called her.

Jiyeon turns around and looks at her friends. “Ne?”

“I was just asking if you are interested on that vacation trip.” Qri said.

“No.” she said and went look back to the window the girl she saw under the tree was gone.

The recess ended and starts with the new exam.

…………………………………………………………

The exam going on until the last day of that week. After their exam, some of the students plan to celebrate to relax their brains.

“Jiyeon, aren’t you going with us?” Qri asks. They are going to the mall.

“No.” she said.

“Ok.” Qri said. They know her, she doesn’t like going out.

“Jiyeon, don’t stay late waiting for me. I have my keys.” Boram said.

Jiyeon nodded and left them.

She is riding her bicycle back to their apartment.

Only few blocks away from their apartment when Jiyeon saw on her side a familiar girl. She passes by the girl only to stop. She turns around and saw no one on the street.

That’s strange.’ She thought.

She looks around to make sure that she is alone. There’s no one on that street except her and she notices a doll lying on the ground.

She picks it up. It was beautiful doll.

Maybe someone accidentally left it.’ She thought.

She decided to bring it to her apartment. She doesn’t have any dolls since the robbery incident on their house 15 years ago. That’s the reason she doesn’t have any family. Her mom and older sister killed by the robberies. The robberies were now in the jail.

…………………………………………………………

At the apartment, Jiyeon cleaned the doll’s dress and wipe the dirt on the doll’s face. Her face looks so innocent and she looks like a real human.

“Should I buy you some new clothes? Your dress is ruined.” She talks to the doll.

While washing the doll’s dress she saw a hole on the back.

Jiyeon looks at the window. It is getting dark and she needs to buy food for her dinner.

“I’ll leave you here for a while. I’ll just need to buy my dinner.” she said.

She left the doll covered in a blanket.

…………………………………………………………

After buying some foods, she is now going back to the apartment when she saw a toy store. She stops and decided to look for a doll’s dress.

She looks around the store and she found a pair of clothes for a doll. It was skinny jeans, shining sleeveless shirt and a doll shoes.

She decided to buy it.

…………………………………………………………

“I’m back.” Jiyeon said as she enters the apartment. Silly but she knows that Boram isn’t there but she only said that so that the doll can hear her.

She doesn’t know why but she had this feeling that the doll can hear her.

She went to her room and she saw the doll on her bed where she left her. “I bought you some new clothes.” She said.

She puts the clothes to doll. “You look more beautiful.” She said. “Wait. You don’t have a name. What shall I call you?”

She thinks at first. “Shall I call you Yoona?” she asks.

The doll’s eyes shines. Jiyeon thought that the doll likes it. “I will call you Yoona.” She said.

…………………………………………………………

The final exam result has now posted in the bulletin board. Every student is looking at the results. Most of them are hoping to be on top 1 so they can win the vacation trip.

Jiyeon and her friends went towards the bulletin board.

“Who’s number 1?” Boram asks.

The three look at the top and saw Jiyeon’s name.

“Congratulations, Jiyeon! You top the exams again!” Boram said.

“Thank you.” Jiyeon said.

Park Jiyeon, please go to the faculty room. Park Jiyeon, please go to the faculty room.

Jiyeon went to the faculty room.

Inside the faculty room, the teachers and the principal congratulate her.

“On Monday a van will come to pick you up in your apartment at exactly 8:00 in the morning. Don’t be late.” The principal said.

“Ne.” she said. She wants to refuse the vacation trip but she can’t tell them about that. She doesn’t know why.

…………………………………………………………

“I’m so happy for you.” Boram said. They are in their apartment.

Jiyeon is busy packing her things. She will bring her laptop, books, some clothes and Yoona.

“It’s your time to get some relaxation.” Boram said.

Jiyeon usually didn’t answer her. Jiyeon holds Yoona, she is thinking if she will going to put her in the bag or not.

“Are you going to bring her?” Boram asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“That doll is so beautiful but yet scary.” Boram said.

She looks at her. “Why?”

“Well, she looks like she is alive.” Boram said.

“Too much reading ghost stories.” She said to her.

“How long you will going to stay there?” Boram asks.

“2 weeks.” she said. “Are you going to stay in your province?”

“Ne. I’ll leave tomorrow so I won’t see you leaving.” Boram said.

“Guess, see you after summer vacation.” She said. She is now finished packing.

“Ne.” Boram said.

Chapter 2

Monday

Jiyeon woke up at 6:00 am. She takes a bath, eat her breakfast and prepare to leave.

At exactly 8:00 am, the van stops at the front of her apartment. Then, an old man gets out of the van and knocks on her door.

Jiyeon opens the door. “Ms. Jiyeon Park?” the man asks.

She nodded.

“I am Mr. Jinyoung Park and I came here to fetch you.” He said.

“I’ll just get my things in my room.” She said. She went inside her room and takes her travelling bag and Yoona.

Park Jinyoung takes her travelling bag as she gets in the van. She saw 4 people inside the van. 2 girls and 2 boys.

“Ms. Park, they are going to stay in villa with you.” Jinyoung said as he drives the van.

“I’m Park Gyuri from DSP University.”

“Bae Suzy from JYP University.”

“I’m AJ Kim and he is Yeo Hoonmin aka Hoon from NH University.” A guy said.

“I’m Park Jiyeon from CC University.” She said.

“CC University? As in Core Contents University?” Gyuri asks.

She nodded.

“What a cheap?! Mr. Park, I thought only the richest Universities are allowed to live in your villa.” Suzy said.

“The owner said that there will be 6 students in 6 universities.” Jinyoung said. “That will be NH University, Taxi University, CC University, JYP University, DSP University and SM University.”

“Then, why there are two students in NH University?” Jiyeon asks.

“They have a tie.” Jinyoung said.

Jiyeon thought that maybe those guys paid their school to be on top. And also goes to the 2 girls.

Their van stops at the front of the big mansion. Park Jin Young gets out of the van and pressed the doorbell.

After a while the big gate automatically opens and the girl gets out. She is wearing an all pink outfit, pink travelling bag, etc.

She gets in the van. She sat beside Jiyeon.

“Oh! You have a doll, too.” The girl said to her when the girl saw Yoona.

She nodded.

“I have my doll, too.” The girl said. She shows her doll. The doll is different to the girl. The girl wears an all-black outfit. “Her name is Tiffany and I call her Fany. What’s your doll’s name?”

“Yoona.” She said.

“Hi, blonde.” Hoon greets. “I’m Yeo Hoon Min.”

“Jessica Jung from SM University.” The girl said.

“I’m AJ Kim and these girls are Park Gyuri and Bae Suzy.” AJ said.

“And you are?” Jessica asks Jiyeon.

“Park Jiyeon.” She said.

“Mr. Park, are we going now to the villa?” Jessica asks.

“Not yet. One more student to go.” Jinyoung said.

After an hour

Jinyoung stops the van at the front of the big mansion.

“Oohh He or she must be really rich. Gyuri said.

Just before Jinyoung gets out of the van, the gates open and a guy gets out of the mansion. He is wearing a black long coat.

He gets in the van when Jinyoung opens the door.

“Hi! I’m Park Gyuri. What’s yours?” Gyuri said.

“Yoon Siyoon.” The guy said.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Gyuri asks.

“None of your business.” Siyoon coldly said.

Gyuri pouted and return to her sits.

…………………………………………………………

After 5 hours

“Urgh! Seriously, my hurts for sitting for so long.” Suzy said.

“Mr. Park, can we at least stop in a convenience store or a gas station?” Gyuri asks.

“We need to get to the villa at exactly 6:00 pm.” Jinyoung said.

“I need to pee!” Suzy said.

“Mr. Park, please. It won’t take long.” Hoon said.

Jinyoung turns the van and parks at the front of the convenience store.

They quickly get out of the van.

Jiyeon, Jessica and Siyoon went inside the store while the others went to the restrooms.

“Jiyeon, do you like lollipop?” Jessica Jung asks.

“No.” Jiyeon said.

She bought a bottled water. When she was about to pay she remembered that she forgot her wallet inside the van.

“I forgot my wallet inside the van.” Jiyeon said shyly to the cashier.

“You can get it and pay the mineral water.” The cashier said.

Jiyeon quickly went back to the van. After she gets her wallet she quickly went back to the store.

“I’m back.” She said.

“You don’t need to pay it.” The cashier said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Your friend already paid it.” The cashier said.

“Who?” she asks.

“The guy who is standing at the front of this store.” The cashier said.

Jiyeon looks at the guy and it was Siyoon. She took the bottled water and bought something.

…………………………………………………………

“Jiyeon, can we exchange seats?” Jessica asks when they are going back to the van.

“Ok.” She said. Jessica gets in the van.

She is now sitting between Jessica and Siyoon.

The rest of the travel was filled with silent because the noisy people were asleep.

The only people who are awake are Jiyeon, Siyoon and of course Jinyoung because he is driving.

Jiyeon decided to give the juice that she bought for Siyoon.

“Thanks for paying my water a while ago.” she said.

“You don’t need to give me that.” he said.

“Just think that it is the exchange for paying my water.” she said.

“Money isn’t my problem so it is not a big deal.” he said.

“At least accept this juice.” She said.

He sighed and took the juice.

She felt relieved.

…………………………………………………………

At exactly 6:00 pm they arrived at the villa.

“We need to cross the bridge.” Jinyoung said.

Jiyeon remembers the old bridge in her dreams. The old bridge in her dreams is now on her front.

“Ms. Jiyeon Park, are you alright?” Jinyoung asks. The others are now on the bridge.

“N-Ne.” she said and she follows them.

As they reach the front of the villa. Jiyeon is now sure that this place is in her dreams.

“Welcome to Villa Taeyeon.” Jinyoung said.

They enter the villa.

They were amaze with the interior design of the house.

“Mr. Park, where is the owner of the house?” Jessica asks.

“She is in Hawaii. She will be back soon.” he said. “Follow me and I will bring you to your rooms.”

All of them follow him on the 2nd floor.

“Ms. Jiyeon Park, this will be your room.” he said and opens the door for her.

Jiyeon enters the room. It was big and elegant. It looks like a princess’ bedroom.

Jinyoung left her to bring the other guests in their rooms.

Jiyeon went to the terrace and looks at the place. The view is beautiful. She saw the lake near the villa.

She was about to go back inside when something hits her head.

“Ouch.” She said.

She turns back and saw a pebble lying on the floor. She picks it up and looks around. She didn’t see anyone.

“Jiyeon.” Someone called her.

She turns back inside the room and saw Jessica.

“Wow! You have a beautiful room.” Jessica sweetly said. “Mr. Park said that we can take a rest in our own rooms and he will call us when dinner is ready.”

“Ok. Thank you.” She said. Jessica left her alone in the room.

She decided to put her things in the cabinet.

As she opens the cabinet’s door she was surprise when she saw a black girl inside the cabinet. She quickly closes it.

Then, she decided to opens it again. While slowly holding the cabinet’s door her hands shaking.

When she opens it again, it was empty.

Jiyeon felt relieved. Maybe it was her imagination.

After arranging her things she lie down on her bed and she can’t help but to take a nap.

…………………………………………………………

After an hour

Jiyeon woke up when she heard a knock on her door. She looks at the wall clock. It was 7:30 pm.

She stood up and opens the door.

“Sorry for bothering you in your sleep, Ms. Jiyeon Park.” Jinyoung said. “The dinner is ready. You can go down in the dining room.”

“Ne. Thank you.” She said.

…………………………………………………………

At the dinner

They are all quietly eating their dinner.

“Mr. Park, can I ask you something?” Suzy asks.

“What is it, Ms. Suzy Bae?” he asks.

“Can we swim in the lake?” Suzy asks.

“Yes. Anytime you want.” He said. “There is also an entertainment room on the 3rd floor. You can hang out in there.”

“Mr. Park, is there a quiet place in here?” Jiyeon asks.

“Quiet place? You are boring.” Gyuri said.

“There is a garden on the side of this villa. You can stay there.” he said. “Any more questions?”

“None so far.” They all said.

“After the dinner I would like to show you the lake.” he said.

“Sounds great.” AJ said.

…………………………………………………………

At the lake

“Wow! It’s so beautiful in here.” Jessica said. They are at the side of the lake.

“Jessica, why are you always brings your doll wherever you go?” Hoon asks.

“Fany is my friend and I always bring her wherever I go.” Jessica said.

“Only crazy people have friends with dolls.” Gyuri and Suzy whispered.

The two girls giggled.

Jiyeon thought that she should bring Yoona with her instead of leaving her alone in the room.

“Mr. Park, I’ll go back to my room first.” Jiyeon said.

Jinyoung just nodded.

After Jiyeon left, the others went to their own rooms too except for Jessica.

She sat on the side of the lake. “Look Fany, isn’t it beautiful?” she said to her doll.

She is looking at her own reflection in the water.

“Hello.” Someone said.

…………………………………………………………

Jinyoung is in the study room talking to the owner of the villa on the telephone.

“How’s your vacation, Ms. Kim?” he said.

“I’ll be back on Friday. Make sure that they are safe until I get back.

“Yes, Ms. Kim. I will watch over them and make sure that they are safe.” he said.

…………………………………………………………

Outside the study room, someone is listening to the conversation of Jinyoung. When he heard that Jinyoung is now stop talking to the owner of the villa, that person quickly left.