Chapter 7 & Chapter 8

Killer Doll The Series

Chapter 7

It is already afternoon when Jiyeon and the others came back. Taeyeon prepare a special lunch for them.

“Everyone, let’s go gather around the dining table.” Taeyeon said. “And Jiyeon, can you call Jessica in her room?”

“Ne.” Jiyeon said and climb up stairs.

After a while, Jiyeon and Jessica came in the dining room.

“Oppa!” Jessica said and went towards the new guy.

“You know him?” Jiyeon asks.

“He is Kim Heechul, my boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Heechul greets.

“Oppa, why are you here?” Jessica asks.

“My family and Taeyeon’s family are close friends. I am here because I heard that you are here.” Heechul said.

“Did you already miss me?” Jessica asks sweetly.

“Ne.” Heechul said.

“Cut that out. Let’s eat.” AJ said.

…………………………………………………………

After the lunch, Taeyeon went to her room and stays there for a couple of hours.

Gyuri and Suzy are just in the living room and they notice that Taeyeon never left her room.

“Mr. Park.” Gyuri called.

“Yes, Ms. Gyuri?” Jinyoung asks.

“We were just wondering why she stays in her room. She never left her room since after lunch. Is she alright?” Suzy asks.

“Ms. Taeyeon is busy in her room. She will be out before dinner and after that she will talk to you.” he said. “If you’ll excuse me I need to go now.”

He went to the kitchen.

“Gyuri, the owner of this villa is weird just like this weird villa.” Suzy said.

“You are saying that because you experienced something weird here.” Gyuri said and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Suzy asks.

“In the entertainment room.” Gyuri said. “Wanna come?”

“Aniyo. I’ll stay in my room.” Suzy said.

…………………………………………………………

Gyuri was playing billiards alone in the entertainment room.

Hoon and AJ are in Hoon’s room watching some movies in Hoon’s laptop.

Heechul, Jiyeon and Jessica are in the garden with Yoona and Tiffany.

Suzy is sleeping in her room.

Siyoon is in the forest walking around.

Taeyeon is still inside her room.

Jinyoung is in the kitchen.

“This place is starting to get boring for me. I’m sick of playing billiards. I want to go shopping.” Gyuri said to herself.

She is busy playing when she heard someone.

“Pst!”

“Who is that?” Gyuri asks as she turns around facing the door.

No one is there.

“Just my imagination.” She said.

She went back playing the billiards.

Then, a cold wind passes on her back. She felt shiver.

She turns around but the door is closed and also the windows. How a wind could get in?

“Gyuri, you are just imagining things.” She said.

She continues playing when she heard the door slowly opens.

She slowly turns around and saw the door half-opened.

That made her decide to leave the room.

 But when she was about to go to the door, the door shut closed.

“Omo!” she said. She tries to open the door but it won’t open. “Can someone open the door please?!” she shouts but no one can hear her.

…………………………………………………………

“I’m glad that Jessica found a friend.” Heechul said to Jiyeon.

The two left alone in the garden because Jessica went back to her room when she felt sleepy.

“She is very kind and sweet.” Jiyeon said.

“I’m glad that you saw that. Some people always think that she is weird because she is always holding her doll.” Heechul said.

“I understand her. She already told me her story.” She said.

 Heechul looks at the sky.

“Let’s get back inside. It looks like it is gonna rain.” Heechul said.

“You’re right.” She said. Jiyeon took Yoona.

They are walking back home when they noticed Gyuri inside the entertainment room. She is trying to open the window and looks afraid.

“What’s wrong with her?” Heechul asks.

“I don’t know.” Jiyeon said and decided to walk towards the window. But before she gets close to the window, she was shocked when she saw the Gyuri isn’t alone in the room. There is a girl wearing a black veil covering her face on Gyuri’s back.

…………………………………………………………

“Mr. Park! Suzy! Hoon! AJ! Can anyone hear me?!” she shouts but it was useless. No one can hear her.

“Die someone hissed on Gyuris ear.

Gyuri froze for a moment. “W-Who is that?” she asks. She is sure that she is alone in the room.

When she turns back, no one was there. Then, she saw the window. She tries to open it but it is locked!

“Help me!” she shouts.

Then, she saw Heechul and Jiyeon walking back inside the house.

She taps the window and shouts. “Jiyeon! Heechul! Help me!” she shouts. But they can’t hear her.

At last, the two saw her.

“Guys, help me!” she said but the two didn’t hear it.

Then, Jiyeon walks towards the window.

She tries to open the window again but it is useless.

She is waiting for Jiyeon to come closer when Jiyeon stops. She wonders why. Then, Jiyeon points something on her back.

She felt shiver and doesn’t want to look at it.

“Die someone hissed again.

Gyuri slowly turns around she was horrified to see a girl wearing a long black dress and a black veil covering her face.

She looks down and she was shocked to see the girl floating. She screamed and tries to open the window.

…………………………………………………………

“Jiyeon, what’s wrong?” Heechul asks as he follows her.

“T-There’s something on Gyuri’s back.” Jiyeon said.

Heechul looks at it and he too was horrified.

They walk closer to the window and try to open it.

“Gyuri, don’t worry we will help you.” Jiyeon said.

“Damn! It won’t open!” Heechul said.

Then, they heard Gyuri’s scream.

They saw the girl grabs Gyuri’s neck.

“Gyuri!” Jiyeon shouts.

“Let’s go! Let’s try to open the door.” Heechul said.

The two hurriedly get inside the house.

They saw Jinyoung coming out from the kitchen.

“Mr. Park, we need the key for the entertainment room. Gyuri is in danger!” Jiyeon said.

“Ne!” he said and hurriedly get the master keys.

…………………………………………………………

Taeyeon heard the noise and decided to check if everything is alright. She saw Jinyoung rushing towards the entertainment room.

“Mr. Park, what’s going on?” she asks.

“I don’t know, Ms. Taeyeon, but Ms. Jiyeon said that Ms. Gyuri is in danger.” Jinyoung said.

Taeyeon thinks what it is so she follows him.

…………………………………………………………

The girl is trying to kill Gyuri. She strangles Gyuri.

“W-Who are you?” Gyuri manage to say. She can’t see the girl’s face.

She tried to fight back but the girl was too strong and she felt that the hands of the girl are hard. It was like a doll’s hand.

Gyuri!

Gyuri knew it was Jiyeon. They are trying to open the door.

…………………………………………………………

Siyoon is walking around the forest again. Then, he saw the hut again. He takes a peek in the hut’s window and he saw the witch doctor saying something but he can’t understand.

Sohee didn’t saw him because her back is facing the window.

Siyoon is watching her.

Then, Sohee raised a doll and say something. It is like a pray or ritual or something.

Siyoon looks at the doll. He was surprised when the doll’s eyes glows.

Then, Sohee stops what she was doing.

Siyoon quickly left before Sohee see him.

“What did you say? Someone is spying us?” Sohee asks the doll.

Sohee turns around and saw Siyoon running away.

“That guy knows something.” Sohee said. “We need to kill him first, Eun Gyo.”

…………………………………………………………

As Jinyoung opens the door using the key, they quickly get inside. As soon as they get inside, the girl disappears in to thin air.

Gyuri cough.

“Gyuri, are you alright? What happen?” Taeyeon asks.

“Do I look like ok?” she asks. “A girl ghost or something tried to kill me.”

“She is not a ghost.” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon asks.

Taeyeon looks at Jinyoung.

“Mr. Park, we need to get out of here. It is not safe for them to stay here.” She said.

“What do you mean?” Heechul asks.

“Mr. Park, tell everyone that we are leaving now!” Taeyeon said. “You three, pack your things and we are leaving.”

“I don’t get it. Can someone tell us what is going on?” Jiyeon asks.

“Just do what I say. I tell everything in the van.” Taeyeon said.

…………………………………………………………

Siyoon came back.

“Siyoon, why are you out in the rain?” Taeyeon asks.

“We need to get out of here. I saw Sohee doing some ritual then her voodoo doll’s eyes glows.” He said.

“You saw her?” Taeyeon asks.

He nodded.

“Did she saw you?” Taeyeon asks.

“I don’t know. But when the doll’s eyes glows, she stops what she is doing. I think the doll saw me.” He said.

“Damn! We are definitely in danger, especially you, Siyoon.” Taeyeon said. “Let’s pack our things now and go to the van!”

…………………………………………………………

Sohee is looking not too far away from the house.

“Eun Gyo, they already found out. We need to change the plan.” Sohee said. “And first, we need to scare them a little.”

…………………………………………………………

“Sica, wake up.” Heechul said.

“Why?” Jessica asks.

“Pack your things now. We are leaving.” Heechul said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Just do what I say.” Heechul said.

“Ne.” she said.

…………………………………………………………

Jiyeon was packing her things when the lights went off. It was dark because of the heavy rain.

Even though it was dark, she manages to pack her things.

…………………………………………………………

“Everyone, get in the van now.” Taeyeon said.

“What is it really going on?” Hoon asks.

“I’ll tell you later.” Taeyeon said. “Mr. Park, put my box in the van.”

“Ne.” Jinyoung said.

“What’s with the box?” Suzy asks.

“I will tell you later.” Taeyeon said.

“Here we are.” Jessica said as she, Heechul and Jiyeon came out.

“Get in now.” Taeyeon said. She sits at the front passenger seat.

As they all get in, Jinyoung started to drive.

They didn’t know that there was a little doll that riding on the back of the van outside.

Chapter 8

“Can you tell us what is really going on? Suzy asks Taeyeon. They are in the van.

“You are not safe anymore. She found us already.” Taeyeon said.

“Who?” Hoon asks.

“Eungyo.” Taeyeon said.

“Who’s Eungyo?” AJ asks.

“The killer doll.” Taeyeon said.

All of them keep quiet. They dont know if they will believe her or not.

“A killer doll? That’s impossible!” Hoon said.

“You mean a doll is trying to kill us?” AJ asks.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t believe in you.” Gyuri said. “The girl who tried to kill me is not a doll. It is a ghost. She is tall just like me.”

“It is because her spirit gets out from the doll.” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Siyoon asks.

“You saw the witch doctor doing something weird with the voodoo doll, right?” Taeyeon said to Siyoon. “It is her ritual to make the spirit inside the doll to escape and do whatever she wants. Unfortunately, the voodoo doll saw you before she kill Gyuri so she quickly get back inside the doll.”

“The doll can see both in different places?” Gyuri asks.

“Yes.” Taeyeon said.

“But why kill us?” Jiyeon asks.

“Because of revenge.” Taeyeon said.

“Revenge? Why?” Heechul asks.

“It is because of our great grandfathers.” Taeyeon said.

“Great grandfathers?” they ask.

“Ne.” she said.

Once there were 13 boys who are very close friends. Their families are very close to each other. Every summer those boys spend their vacation in Park Jung-soo aka Leeteuk’s vacation house.

One summer, the boys are hanging out on Leeteuk’s vacation house. They are under the big tree that afternoon.

“Guys, what are your ideal girls?” Shin Dong-hee aka Shindong asks.

The 12 boys think of their ideal girls.

“I have a better idea.” Lee Sungmin said.

“What is it?” they ask.

“How about we will make dolls that look like our ideal girls?” he suggested.

“Great idea.” Leeteuk said. “Let’s go to the doll maker room.”

Leeteuk’s grandfather is a doll maker.

The 13 boys went to the doll maker room and spend their whole day making their dolls.

On the next day, the boys show their dolls to each other. They also give their dolls names.

“I would like you to meet my ideal girl Taeyeon.” Leeteuk said.

“This is Amber.” Han Geng aka Hankyung said.

“This is my Yoona.” Choi Siwon said.

“This is Seohyun.” Cho Kyuhyun said.

“She is my Sooyoung.” Shindong said.

“This is my Hyoyeon.” Kim Kibum said.

“This is Sunny.” Sungmin said.

“My beautiful Jessica.” Kim Heechul said.

“Brighter than the jewel Tiffany.” Kim Ryeowook said.

“My black pearl Yuri.” Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk said.

“My baby Sulli.” Kim Young-woon aka Kang-in said.

“This is Krystal.” Lee Donghae said.

“And this is my Luna.” Kim Jong-woon aka Yesung said.

“Now, these dolls will be our guide while finding our ideal girls. We will love these dolls just like how we will be going to love our ideal girls. We will pass these dolls in our next generation and these dolls are going to protect our families.” Leeteuk said.

“And also these dolls will be symbolizes of our friendship.” Heechul said.

After some couple of months, Yesung found his ideal girl that looks exactly like his doll. She is new in their university.

The 13 boys are very popular in their university. Yesung approach the girl and later on they became couple.

But there is one particular girl that really loves him. She follows him wherever he goes and always gives love letters.

One day, Yesung saw that girl hurting his girlfriend.

“Yah! How dare you hurting Cornelia?” Yesung asks angrily.

“You are only mine Yesung oppa.” The girl said.

“Eungyo, don’t you get it? Cornelia is my ideal girl and she is the right girl for me. Not you, not anyone else.” Yesung said. He and Cornelia left Eungyo alone.

“Remember this day, Yesung oppa. Someday I will get my revenge to you and all your friends.” Eungyo said.

After so many years, the 13 boys have their own families now. All of them found their ideal girls and became their wives.

Eungyo decided to end her life by suicide but before she died, she promised to herself that she will kill them. Her spirit transfer to a voodoo doll. That voodoo doll locked on a cupboard in an abandoned house and waiting for someone to set her free.

After so many years, a family bought the house and decided to live there. Eungyo was happy to know the people that are going to live in the house. And it was faith that Yesung and his family are the new owners of the house.

Yesung has a daughter named Luna.

“Luna, look. There is a doll in the cupboard.” Cornelia said to her daughter.

The little girl looks at the doll. “I don’t like it. She looks scary.” Luna said.

“Don’t say that.” Cornelia said. She was about to open the cupboard when Luna stops her.

“Mom, don’t open it.” Luna said. “Let her stay there.”

“Ok.” Cornelia said. “I’ll go help your father.”

After some few months, Luna met a friend. It was Kim Stephanie. She is the daughter of Kim Ryeowook and Hay Lin.

Stephanie always visits Luna in their house and plays their dolls.

“This is Luna our family doll.” Luna said showing their family doll, the doll that Yesung made.

“This is Tiffany our family doll. Ryeowook appa made it.” Stephanie said.

While playing their dolls, Stephanie noticed the doll in the cupboard.

“Luna, is that your doll?” Stephanie asks.

“Aniyo. That doll was already in here before we live here.” Luna said.

“Why aren’t you playing her?” Stephanie asks.

“That doll is scary. When I am staring at her it looks like she will going to kill me so I didn’t bother to set her free. Maybe the people who lived here have a reason why that doll locked up.” Luna said.

“Is that so?” Stephanie asks.

“Ne. So don’t mind that doll.” Luna said.

After few years, Luna and Stephanie are now in high school. They became best of friends.

But one time, Luna became strange.

Stephanie asks her and she said: “The doll is talking every night and she wants to kill us.” Luna said.

Stephanie doesn’t believe her. Dolls can’t talk and also can’t hurt people.

One night, when Luna is sleeping, she heard someone forcedly opened. She stood up in bed and saw the doll in the cupboard holding a knife.

“H-How did you get out?” she asks.

“I told you I will kill you.” The voodoo doll said.

“W-Who are you?” she asks.

“I am Eungyo and I am here to kill you and your family.” The voodoo doll said.

“A-Appa!” she shouts.

The doll runs towards her to kill her but another doll appeared to save her. It was Luna doll.

“No one is going to hurt my family.” Luna doll said.

The two dolls fight each other. Unfortunately, Luna doll was hit by the voodoo doll in her left eye.

In order to kill a doll, you must remove the eyes and lastly remove the head from the body.

“Master Luna, run!” Luna doll said.

Luna runs towards the door of her room.

“Appa!” she shouts.

“You can’t escape!” the voodoo doll said. She jumps towards Luna’s back and using her knife, she cuts .

On the other room, Yesung and Cornelia heard Luna’s shouts.

The two went to Luna’s room and saw Luna lying on the floor covered with blood. On her side was the voodoo doll with a knife that has some bloods too.

Luna doll went towards them.

“Cornelia, take Luna doll with you and go to Ryeowook’s mansion. Tell him about this.” Yesung said.

“I can’t leave you.” Cornelia said.

“Just do what I say.” Yesung said.

“Take care.” Cornelia said and went towards the door. She opens the door and put Luna doll down.

“Master?” Luna doll asks.

“Go to Ryeowook’s mansion and tell everything. I can’t leave my husband.” Cornelia said.

“I can’t leave you. It is my duty to protect you.” Luna doll said.

“Luna doll, please. I am sure that voodoo doll will going to kill us and also our friends so you need to warn them.” Cornelia said. “It is the best thing you can do.”

“I will do it.” Luna doll said.

Cornelia went back to the room while the doll runs as fast as she can to reach Ryeowook’s mansion.

Luna doll was able to warn Ryeowook. He and his family left that place and live to faraway place. Luna continues her journey to find the others and warn them.

Unfortunately, Sungmin, Hankyung and Kyuhyun didn’t live.

Luna stays in Leeteuk along with the Taeyeon doll.

“Wow! Seriously, you can join Asianfanfics.com because you are a great author. Your story is good.” AJ said to Taeyeon.

“I am serious.” Taeyeon said. “Hoon, give me the box on your side.”

Hoon gave her the box.

Taeyeon opens the box and took something out. It is a picture of boys with dolls.

“These are our great grandfathers.” Taeyeon said.

“Omo! That is my great grandpa Ryeowook.” Jessica said.

“How did you know?” Hoon asks.

“Grandma Stephanie always shows me the pictures of her parents.” Jessica said. “But why is he with my Fany?”

“Because Tiffany is your family doll.” Taeyeon said.

“I thought it is from my umma.” Jessica said.

“It is because it was inherited by your mom.” Taeyeon said.

“Excuse me.” Jiyeon said. She is looking at the handsome guy in the picture who is holding the doll that looks like Yoona.

“Ne?” Taeyeon asks.

“T-That guy. He has Yoona.” Jiyeon said.

“He is Choi Siwon, your great grandfather. And he is the one who made Yoona.” Taeyeon said.

“Yoona? So, this doll, her real name is Yoona?” Jiyeon asks.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said.

“B-But, that is impossible. I only met Yoona a few days ago.” Jiyeon said.

“I know you will be surprise but your mother lock Yoona in your attic after your father died. She hides all your father’s belongings in the attic to forget him and that includes Yoona.” Taeyeon said. “When someone robbed your house, Yoona wanted to help you but she can’t get out in an old chest. She only gets out when my grandpa visits your house after the incident. Yoona told everything to my grandpa. Grandpa tried to find you but he failed so after years of staying in our mansion, Yoona decided to find you. And she was succeeding to find you.”

Jiyeon looks at Yoona. Is that the reason why she felt that sometimes Yoona is alive?

“How about us? We don’t know anything about those dolls.” Suzy said.

“I remember something.” Gyuri said. “Before my grandpa died, he told my mom to take care of something. I don’t know what he is talking about because I was just 5 years old when he died. I remember that I heard mom talking to him angrily. She said that she will not keep a doll because all she wants is the money. And after grandpa died, I saw mom ordering the maids to put all my grandpa’s belongings in the basement of our mansion and my mom told me to stay away in the basement so I never went there.”

“Maybe Sooyoung doll is in there too.” Taeyeon said.

“Now, I know what the meaning of the doll in our mansion is. There is a doll that has own room in our mansion. Dad used to call her Krystal. I thought dad is crazy because he is really taking care of the doll. I never went to the doll’s room because it is creepy for me.” Hoon said.

“How about you AJ?” Taeyeon asks.

“My parents are always busy and since I was a child I never talk to them. I’m always playing my toys and never ask anything about our family history to them.” AJ said.

“I’m sure Sulli doll is in your parents’ room. She always guides you and making sure nothing will harm you.” Taeyeon said. “Suzy?”

“Ok I admit it. I really hate dolls. On my 7th birthday, my parents gave me a beautiful doll. They said they inherited it from my grandparents. They call her Yuri but I really hate her saw I lock her in my toy chest and buried it in our garden.” Suzy said.

“You did that?” Taeyeon was surprised.

“I never thought that she is alive.” Suzy said.

“You need to save her once you get home.” Taeyeon said. “Heechul I know you know what I am talking about.”

“Ne. I have our family doll and her name is Jessica. Actually, I left her in the mansion to protect my dongsaeng.” Heechul said.

“Siyoon?” Taeyeon asks.

“To tell you the truth, I came to your villa to investigate something.” Siyoon said. “I am the great grandson of Kim Jong-woon. I later found out that my real family was the one who killed by Eungyo. Kim Jong-woon or my great grandfather has two kids. One is Luna and the other one is Loki. Loki was adopted by Kim Kibum and his wife Kellie before my great grandfather and his family lives in that house. I decided to go to your villa to find out who is the killer.”

“And where is the doll?” Taeyeon asks.

Siyoon took something out from his bag. “She is Hyoyeon. The Kim’s family doll.” He said. “I know the story because Loki grandpa told me since I was a child.”

“Siyoon, I would like to show you Luna doll.” Taeyeon said.

She took out a doll from the box. The doll was wearing an eye patch on her left eye.

Siyoon took it and tears fell from his eyes. “At last I found you.” He said.

Luna’s eyes glows as if it telling that she is happy too.

“AHHHH!!!!!!” Gyuri screamed.

“What?” Taeyeon asks.

“D-Doll!” she said as she points in the back window.

They saw Eungyo looking at them from the outside.

“Mr. Park, do something to get that evil doll get off from our van.” Taeyeon said.

“Ne!” Jinyoung said.

Jinyoung drives the van zigzagging and at last the voodoo doll gets off from the van.

…………………………………………………………

“Eungyo!” Sohee said. She follows them. “Are you alright?”

“Sohee, I need to know where they live.” Eungyo said.

“I will help you. We will take a shortcut.” Sohee said.

…………………………………………………………

“I don’t get it! Why is Sohee helping her?” Suzy asks.

“Sohee was used to be a very kind witch doctor but she was possessed by Eungyo. Eungyo knows a little magic because her family runs the blood of being a witch.” Taeyeon said. “Mr. Park, we need to send them back home now so the dolls can protect them.”

“How about you?” Jiyeon asks.

“I need to find a way to kill that doll.” Taeyeon said. “Listen up. We will send you back home and make sure that your dolls are with you. Then, after we send you back home, we will back to get you again. Got it?”

“Ne!” they all said.

Jiyeon receive a text message from Boram. It said: I’M BACK IN OUR APARTMENT. I HATE STAYING IN OUR VACATION HOUSE. I GUESS, I’LL SPEND MY REMAINING VACATION DAYS ALONE.

“Uhmm Taeyeon, does the voodoo doll can harm other people. I mean, not related to us. She said.

“You mean, your friends?” Taeyeon asks.

Jiyeon nodded.

“Well, yes. Especially, people who are very close to us and lives in the same house.” Taeyeon said.

Jiyeon’s eyes widened. ‘Boram is in great danger!’ she thought.