CHAPTER 31: HAPPY ENDING

THE TRUTH

 

“I didn’t mean to disturb but what exactly happen?” Chunji asked. Hoon and Saeran looked at them.

 

“All of you had been possessed by evil spirits” she explained. Memories came back to them.

 

“Oh! Now I remember! We beat Hoon… and I your blood” he looked at Saeran. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t know what I’m doing that time”

 

“It’s okay. Now that I know everything, you’re not guilty. I know you’ve tried to fight back when the spirits is in your body” she patted his shoulder and walked to Rico’s body.

 

            Saeran caressed her hair. Tears when down her cheek and dropped onto Rico’s cheek.

 

“Thank you for present in my life” she smiled.

 

“She’s gone” an unfamiliar guy voice came from her front. “Who are you?” she looked at him. He was two years older than her. “It’s so disgraceful of me. I should introduce myself first. I’m Tom. Thomas Scarlett” “You Tom?” He nodded.

 

“I’m Saeran” “You’re my new master. I want to advise you. Master Rico never uses me because I can’t be control easily” “Okay. I understand” she smiled and looked at Rico back. Tom went silent and he could felt his cheek burning.

 

“First I lost my real family, then my guardian and now my best friend. I wish I could save her instead of her saving me” her eyes sadden. She sighed. “I hope she’ll be happy there”

 

            Kiseop sat beside her.

 

“What exactly happen? Where did the pirates go?” She explained everything. “That’s mean that is not my real brother right?” “Yes. Probably he still in the animal world” “I thought so. He has never been that evil to me”

 

“Who are you?” Kiseop asked Tom. “I’m her fire spirit” “Spirit? The one that Rico gave?” She nodded. “I heard that fire spirit is the most uncontrollable spirit of all” “Yes” Tom silent. *I think I want to protect her without any reason*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            It had been three months since the huge incident happen. Everything went smoothly like it’s always being.

 

            Saeran’s door house had been knocked in a weekend morning.

 

“Coming” Kiseop opened the door. It was Hoon.

 

“Hoon, come in” “Thanks” he went in and followed Kiseop to living room. He sat on the sofa.

 

“Actually, I come here to see Saeran. I just remember that we never go on a date” “Saeran? She’s in her room” Kiseop went to the stairs and pointed to Saeran’s door room.

 

“That’s her room. Do you want me to call her?” “No. I’ll call her” Hoon went upstairs. Kiseop continued to watch the TV. Hoon opened the door slowly. It squeaked.

 

            Saeran was resting on her bed, facing the window. Sunshine shone right through the window. She doesn’t turn to the door at all. Hoon approached the bed and lied beside her. He pulled her into his embrace.

 

“Saeran-ah” he whispered. “I know it’s you” she turned and faced him. She smiled sweetly. “Let’s go on date. We never have one before this” “Date? Okay but let’s stay like this for a while” she hugged him. She caressed her hair.

 

“It’s boring. I don’t know what to do today so I lie here, thinking what to do”

 

“I thought so. That’s why I want to bring you on a date. Where’s the little twin anyway?” “They said they will guard the treasure from afar. They had to go somewhere else for the time being” “Oh”

 

“Hoon” she called. He looked into her eyes, waiting for what she is going to say. “I love you” “I love you too” he pecked her forehead.

 

“Get change. I’ll wait for you downstairs” he got up, closed the door behind him and went downstairs. Saeran quickly go to her closet and searched for what’s good to wear.

 

            After a while, she went downstairs wearing a black and white strips short sleeves shirt with black and gray varsity. Her skirt was white.

 

“Let’s go” Saeran held Hoon’s hand. “Okay. Let’s go” he smiled. “Bye, Kiseop” “Bye. Enjoy yourself. Hoon, take care of her” Kiseop said. “Okay” They headed to the door. Saeran wore her white high cut sneaker.

 

            She closed the door behind her and they started walking.

 

“Where are we going?” “It’s a secret” he held her hand. “You look so beautiful” “Thanks” she blushed and smiled.

 

            They took the train. It stopped four stations away from Saeran’s house.

 

*Where are we going? I’ve never been here* she thought. They took the bus and get off in front of an amusement park named I-xotic.

 

“We’re here” he said. They entered the park after Hoon gave the tickets that he got online at the counter.

 

            It was a huge amusement park with various rides.

 

“So what should we do first?” he asked. “Let’s do what you want first” “You sure?” She nodded.

 

“Okay. Let’s ride that” he pointed at a roller coaster. “Okay. Let’s go” They queue up to ride it.

 

“Aren’t you afraid?” Hoon asked. “No. Not at all. I never ride this. It must be fun”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            After they rode the two level merry go round, paddling boat and bumper car, they stopped and have lunch at a fast food restaurant.

 

“Aaa” Saeran fed some of her cheese burger into Hoon’s mouth. He munched on it and smiled. “Delicious!” She wiped some of the sauce beside his lips with tissue. Both of them smiled.

 

            Then, they took pictures at a photo booth. Hoon made funny faces and Saeran just laughed at him. They entered the mirror house and then to ghost house. She held his hand, scared.

 

“You shouldn’t get scared. If any ghost disturbs you, you can just kick him” he said and she laughed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            It dusk but they still at the amusement park. After riding various types of rides, they hopped on a colorful light train. It followed the track around the huge amusement park. They hold each other hand. Saeran was looking at the scenery.

 

“Saeran, look here” Hoon called with his hand holding his phone to take picture. She looked at him and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Block B-Romantically

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            They visited the Light garden. It was a garden of giant light flowers.

 

“It’s really beautiful” she exclaimed. They walked leisurely beside the flowers while holding hands. “Do you like it today?” “Of course. I’m so happy to be beside you. Thank you” she hugged his arm and leaned her head on his arm. She felt in peace.

 

            They stopped at an ice cream booth.

 

“You wait here okay?” Hoon said to Saeran before went to buy the ice cream. She sat on a wooden bench and waited. Hoon came and brought two cones of vanilla flavored ice cream.

 

“Here” he gave one of it to her and sat beside her. “Thanks” she ate it but suddenly he laughed. “What?” she looked at him in puzzlement. He pointed to his lips. “Your lips, It grubby” “Really?” she looked for tissue in her pocket.

 

“Let me wipe it” he said. She turned to him. Instead of wipe it with tissue he is holding, he pecked her lips. Now, their lips were grubby.

 

“I didn’t know your lips tasted like vanilla” “Hoon” “Okay” he wiped her lips and his.

 

“Let’s ride that after this” he pointed to a Ferris wheel. She nodded while eating the ice cream. “Aigoo. Why are you so cute?” he ruffled her hair. She smiled even more.

 

            Both of them rode the Ferris wheel. Saeran looked at the scenery in awe.

 

“Thank you, Hoon. For bringing me here. Although it’s our first date but I love it so much” “I’m glad you like it” he held her hand.

 

“Saeran, I love you” “I love you too” she leaned in, closed her eyes and kissed him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(12.31 a.m. 11 Dec 2012)

That’s the end of the story. I want to thank you for reading my story. ^^ I went to these places with my family. It located at I-City, Shah Alam, Malaysia.