Dinner

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the rehearsal came. Victoria went early in the dance studio. Few more minutes and Khun arrived as well. He greeted Victoria upon seeing her at the practice room. They were awkward at first but Khun take all the courage to talk to Victoria since he knows that he will be spending a day with her and they really need to work together. The choreographer hasn’t arrived yet.  Khun sit next to where Victoria was.

“You’re early. It seems that you’ve been waiting here for long.” Khun said.

“Annyeo. I arrived just a few minutes before you. Gwenchana.” She answered. “Maybe the choreographer will be here as well.”

“I think so. So how have you been lately?” He started to ask.

“Well, as what I’ve told you during our meeting with Jin Young oppa, I’m under JYPE now. I have projects and commitments here. I signed the contract for a year.” She explained.

“Ah.. so you’ll still go back to China after?” 

“Yes. I have my studio there so basically, my main handler is in China. They just let me do projects here since I’ve been an artist here in Korea for a few years. You know, like slight comeback however you want to call it.” She answered in details. “How ‘bout you? How’s everything going?”

“Well, as you can see I’m still in the group. We had the comeback few weeks ago. Just busy promoting albums and stuff. Taec’s not with JYPE but still a part of the group. He signed for an acting agency to further improve his craft. As with the others and me, we’re almost the same.” Khun explained. 

He was looking at her as he explained everything. He noticed how attentive Vic was. He wanted to say how beautiful she is and that he’s happy to see her again. The thought of him avoiding her has slowly melted away. He knew he’s happy that he got a chance to work with her again. 

“By the way, do you really live there in my neighborhood?” He asked

“Nae, it was the house that I decided to live in my whole stay here in Korea.”

“Ah jinj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter