The Accident

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beasts finished their rehearsals early so Khun decided to dropped by Victoria’s house to visit her. It’s been a week since they last saw each other and that’s the only time that they will have because Vic will fly to China the next day for her photo shoot.

“Are your things all here?” Khun asked while helping Victoria put her things inside her luggage.

“Nae. I’ll be staying there for three days so I think these would be enough.” She answered as she zipped her luggage. “It’s done. I’ll prepare dinner now, what do you want to eat?” She asked. She stood up, went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Khun followed her.

“I will eat anything that you’ll cook ‘cause I know it’ll taste good. No need to worry.” He answered smiling at her.

Victoria just smiled at him. This man really knows how to make her heart jump even in a very simple way.

“I know you liked fried rice so I’ll cook it for you. Let’s have samgyeupsal tonight, what do you think?” She asked as she took out the ingredients out of her refrigerator.

“Call.” Khun answered. “Is there anything I could do to help?”

“It’s okay. You’re tired from work. I can do it.”

“Just let me help you set the table.” Khun got the plates and the utensils and set the table at the dining area. He then sat down and watched Victoria cooked.

“By the way, do you have schedule tomorrow?” Victoria asked while she started to cook.

“I’ll be filming running man with Woo Young, Jun Ho and Chan Sung. Min Ho and Tae Min will be there, too.” He answered. “They’ll be our team mates.”

“Ah, jinjja. Just be careful with the obstacles, okay. I know you’re good in a lot of things but be sure to stay safe.” Victoria reminded him. She then put the food on the table and sat facing him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Have a safe flight going to China.”

“Nae. I will.” She answered. She put food on Khun’s plate and even feed him a slice of meat. “Food are simple today.” She said as she feeds him.

Khun munched in the food. “Food are always tasty as long as you’re the one who cooked it. This is fancy for me.” He answered as he chewed the food.

“Aigoo. You only said that because you’re used to having instant food these days. You have to eat properly.” She gave him another slice of meat and a spoon of rice.

“Arasso.” He answered. This time he also feeds Victoria. “Will you be able to go home and visit your mom? Please say hi to her for me.”

“I’ll try to visit her if the schedule permits. I’ll say hi for you, don’t worry. Maybe Mama will bug me again to meet you.” She answered.

 

When they decided to be together, Victoria eventually told her mom about Khun since she was very open to her. Her mom don’t have any worries because Victoria assured her that Khun is a very nice guy and she already had an idea of who he is since she knew that they’ve worked together before.

“I hope I could visit her soon, too.” Khun said as he continue eating.

 

After eating dinner, Khun decided to help Victoria washed the dishes. They then went to the living room. Victoria the television and sat next to Khun in the sofa.

“Running Man. You’ll do something like this tomorrow?” Victoria asked. Khun moved closer to her. He laid down and put his head on Victoria’s lap.

“Nae, we’ll do that.” He answered. He took Victoria’s hand and hold it.

“The obstacles had changed, it looks more dangerous.” She said with a worried face. “Please be careful.”

“Nae. Don’t worry too much. We won’t be in trouble. We already did something like that before remember.” He answered as he fiddles on Victoria’s fingers.

“I know, but we don’t know when will accident happened. I still want you to be careful. You tend to be in a rush and careless sometimes, didn’t you know that?” Her voice sounded so worried as she said those words to him.

“You really changed.” Khun said. He stood up and face Victoria.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“You used to be so calm in things like this but now you looked so worried.”

“Because it’s different now. Before it’s just myself but now I have you. I don’t want you to get hurt.” She explained.

Khun cupped Vic’s face with his hands. “I should be the one to say that to you. I don’t want you to get hurt so you have to be careful all the time. Don’t worry about me, I can handle myself. I’m a beast remember?” He said jokingly.

Victoria sighed. “Arasso.” She hold Khun’s hand on her face. 

Khun removed his hands on her face and pulled her to his embrace. “My baby, you don’t need to worry too much. I’ll be fine.” He said as he held Victoria.

“Annyeo, I’m not a baby.” She said wit a disagreeing face. 

Khun held her tightly. “You’ll always be my baby. Have a safe flight tomorrow, okay.” He then kissed Victoria’s head.

Victoria hugged him back. “I’m going to miss you. I’ll call you when I get there.”

Khun nodded and hugged her tightly.

 

The filming started early the next day. Khun, Woo Young, Jun Ho and Chan Sung went to the site. They were joined by Min Ho and Tae Min of Shinee. The artists for the other team were also there. They went through different obstacles and it went well for the first round. The obstacles on the second round were quite harder. Khun passed by the first stages easily until he wasn’t able to avoid the hanging c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter