The Confrontation

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Victoria joggled rehearsing, going to interviews and tv guestings. Nichkhun managed to promote the album with 2pm and Victoria even filmed a CF about a famous beauty product in Korea. Their schedules were very busy that they only met once for their rehearsal.

It’s their final rehearsal week and they only have one more day before the event. They just finished rehearsing for that day and was about to go home. Khun offered to drive Victoria home. It was like it became a habit to Khun to drive her home that even her manager of having a personal driver because Khun always want to drive for her everytime they had rehearsals.

 

They were driving home when Victoria’s phone rang.


"Excuse me, just need to answer this.” Victoria answered the phone leaving Khun in silence. Khun suddenly felt uneasy listening and looking to her talking to the person over the phone. The woman was smiling that he can’t help but wonder who she was talking to. It took a while before Victoria hanged up the phone. When the call ended, he can’t help but asked who the person on the other line was.

 

“It seems like the caller is very close to you. You’re giggling.” Khun said in a low but somehow sarcastic voice.

“Ah! Yes. We’re acquaintances. I worked with him in China. We did a drama before.” Victoria answered.

“Ow, ok...” He answered. Khun didn’t say anything more. With the way Victoria was talking to the person on the other line, he knew that that person is a man. Victoria noticed that he was quiet the whole ride.

“You look low, is there something wrong?” she asked as she look towards him.

“Nothing. I’m just beat. I need rest.” He answered sparingly.

“I’ll make you coffee before you go home. It’s my return for driving me again today.” She said with a smile not knowing the real reason why Khun somehow felt sulky.

Khun didn’t answer. As they reached Victoria’s home, the woman asked him to get in. He’s still in a low mood. He sat down on the sofa as he waited for her to finish making coffee. He was not talking the whole time and was just looking around the house every once in a while.

“Here, take this.” Victoria handed him a cup of coffee. “That’s my thank you for the ride.” She said with a smile. She sat on the couch across Nichkhun, facing him.

“It’s nothing.” He answered with a poker face. He took a sip of his coffee.

“Do you want something to eat? I’ll prepare ramyeon, just wait here for a wa..” Victoria was about to stand up and go to the kitchen when Khun cut her off.

“Can we talk?” Khun said as he put down the cup of coffee on the table and making Victoria sit down.

“About what?” she asked. She sat down again facing him.

“About everything. About you, about us…” Khun answered. His mood is really taking over him, a feeling that he cannot hold on to himself anymore.

“What about us? You’re weird.” Victoria was puzzled with a sudden change in Khun’s attitude.

“I’m jealous.” He said suddenly.

“Wu.. what? Why would you be jealous? What for? To whom?” Victoria stuttered as she tried to understand what Khun was trying to say. “Are you grumpy because of the phone call I had earlier? He’s just a friend, a colleague.” She explained. “And why would you..”

“Then what are we? What do you think of us? What’s all these things that we’re doing?” he butted in.

“We’re okay. We don’t have problems. We get along well right?” Victoria answered.

Khun stood up. “Is this what we just really are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter