You Are My Home

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Khun woke up in a sun ray on his face. It was already passed 9:00 am. He still felt the heaviness and pain on his right arm as he slept with the cast on it. He decided to get up, washed up and went down to eat. As he passed by his living room, he saw someone sleeping in the sofa. He walked near the sofa and was surprised to see Victoria sleeping on it. He moved silently in front of her and sat on the carpet. He looked at her sleeping face and can't help but smile. That lady in front of him is indeed beautiful.

He was staring at her for a moment when she woke up. She's a little surprised to see Khun staring at her.

"You're awake. Are you hungry? I'll prepare breakfast for you." She said as she was about to get up.

Khun stopped her. "It's okay, sleep more." He said smiling at her.

"Gwenchanayo?" she asked with a worried face. Khun just nod at her.

She sat down on the sofa. Khun sat next to her. "When did you arrive? I thought you need to stay in China for 3 days. You're a day early." Khun asked as he was surprised to see Victoria in his house that moment.

"We finished early so I asked them if I could fly back to Korea early and they allow me. How are you?" She asked. Her face darkened when he saw Khun's arm in a cast. "I told you to be careful." She moved closer to Khun and slowly touched his right arm.

"It's okay, don't worry." He answered as he held her hand. "And you're already here so it will be healed fast." He smiled at her. Victoria didn't say a word and just showed a frowned face.

"Hey." he said in a soft voice holding her chin. "Cheer up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter