What Should I Do?

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Khun threw himself on the bed upon reaching his home. He, himself can’t believe how he blurted out things like that in front of her. He buried his head on the pillow thinking how crazy he was. With the fact that he still need to rehearse with her and they need to performed well in SBS Gayo, makes him worry more. He really can’t think straight. How will he be able to face her after this? What will he say to her? If he quit being her partner in the production number, they will really get scolded and what’s worst, he will have a bad image not only in the production but in the whole entertainment industry.

“Michosso! Michosso!” He said to himself hitting his head. He laid flat on his bed and look at the ceiling, thinking of ways on how he can resolve the problem. He felt really uneasy. He stood up, gently pulled his room curtain and took a peek at the window. From there he could see Victoria’s house since it’s just blocks away from his. The light has turned off. He wanted to go back and apologized to her but his pride won’t allow him. “What did he do?” he asked himself. 

 

Meanwhile, Victoria decided to go to bed after washing up. She closed her eyes but she can’t sleep. She tossed and her bed a couple of times. She checked her phone on top of her bedside table to check if Khun left a message but there’s none. She wanted to call him to say sorry, but she knew that in that moment it’s not the right thing for her to do. Then she remembered their production number, they can’t quit the show. With that thought, it made her heart felt heavier. She has no choice but to face him again. “What should she do?" She asked herself. She shut her eyes tightly and put her hands on her face. 

 

The two spent the night separately both thinking of ways on how to solve the problem. They knew it will never be the same anymore. Khun admitted that he still liked her and her still suppressing the feelings that she have for him.

 

 

Victoria woke up from her phone’s alar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter