Packed Lunch

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Khun woke up early the next day. He checked his phone only to find out that Victoria didn’t send even a single good morning message to him. He somehow felt low. How come she didn’t send even a single message when they just decided to be an official couple last night. He touched his forehead. "Maybe she wanted me to message her first", he thought. He typed a message in his phone and sent it to her. Few more minutes and still he didn’t get a reply. He decided to get up and peek on his window to see if her house was open. He didn’t see any trace of her. He went down and opened his door and was surprised when he saw two lunch bags on top of the table on his balcony. He checked them and saw a note inside.

"I know you have rehearsals and your schedule is really tight, please don’t forget to eat your breakfast before going to work. I prepared lunch for you and your bandmates, too. Please give it to them and eat together. I’ll see you soon. Have a good day today. Fighting!!!"

Victoria ❤️❤️❤️

 

His heart felt so warm and happy upon reading Victoria’s message. He was smiling from ear to ear. Victoria’s gesture was really sweet and he didn’t expect it. He took the lunch bags and brought it inside, put them into his dining table and sat down for a while. He took his phone and dialed her number. Victoria immediately answered his call.

“Yoboseyo.” She answered in a sleepy voice.

“Yoboseyo, Victoria ssi.” He said. “Did I wake you up?”

“Annyeo, gwenchana. I’m about to get up.” Victoria was still in bed because she’s still sleepy. She really woke up early to prepare for Nichkhun’s packed lunch and after she brought it to his house, she decided to catch more sleep since it was her free day. She was talking to him with half eyed close but she said that she’s about to get up because she doesn’t want to put down the phone.

“Thank you for the breakfast and the packed lunch, too. You don’t have to do this. It’s your free day, you should have just rest.” Khun said feeling thankful but sorry that Victoria needed to work hard for the food.

“Ani, it’s okay. I want to do it. I know your schedule is tight and I can’t meet you for a week so I made them for you. Be sure to eat them, okay.” She answered.

“Kamsahamnida. I already missed you. Can I come to your house now?” He asked.

“Even if I want to, you’ll be late if you dropped by here. Just go straight to your schedule. I don’t want you to get scolded.” She said giggling.

Nichkhun sigh and Victoria can clearly heared it over the phone. After deciding to be a couple last night, they immediately informed each other about their schedules. They were both busy. Though they were in the same company and they were neighbors, their busy schedule almost didn't permit them to meet.

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter