Sleep over..

Started with a Bet

After the meal, I was getting ready to chnge nack to my uniform since I'm wearing the one that the maid had just bought for me. I'm amazed that it fits perfectly. I wonder how she knows about my size. 

"I'll be leaving after I change. Thanks for helping me and thanks for the meal." I thanked Woohyun and the maids. Just when I was about to turn, Woohyun grabbed my arm. I turned around and gave him a confused face. 

"Is grabbing other people's hands you hobby?" I asked him. He realise what I meant and let go of me.

"Stay here for tonight. It's getting really late and my maid have already washed your uniform. The blood stains are gone. I have a spare room. No one has been in there before." He assured you. I look at the time and it was a bit too late. Since he lived really far from my house. I had no choice but to agree.

I went into his spare room and got ready for bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the incident that happened in his room just now. I notice that I'm blushing right now but at least no one is here. My feelings for DongWoo is slowly fading. Oh no! I can't fall in love with Woohyun. I wouldn't want Jiyeon to kill me! 

It's 2 am and I still can't sleep. I tossed and turn on my bed but still not able to fall asleep. "BANG!" I heard. It was the thunder. Oh no! I hate thunders! And I'm alone. My sister used to accompany me when there was a thunder. "BANG! BANG!' There it goes again. Should I go to Woohyun's room? He's probably asleep right now. I should just sneak in. Woohyun please be asleep so that I can sneak in your room and not sleep alone. 

 

Woohyun's POV

I couldn't help but remember what happened just now. Our lips were only a few cm apart. That maid is such a er. But why is my heart beating so fast? No Woohyun! No! You can't fall in love with her. This is just a stupid bet and I only have 14 more days to go! 

I look at the watch and it's 2:05 am. 

Why can't I sleep. Oh wait, it's raining? I heard thunders. Arrgh whatever. I don't mind thunders. "Woohyun?" I heard someone calling my name. Oh no is it a ghost? Damn! I'll just pretend I didn't hear anything. 

"Woohyun are you awake? I'm scared of thunders and I..." Oh it's you .. I didn't let her finish her sentence and just pull her down on the bed. She was on top of me but she shifted herself so that she would be lying down beside me. I didn't even notice that I was hugging her. I could smell her shampoo. It smells like strawberry. I love the scent.

I could feel you hugging me back and her face is placed perfectly on my chest. Oh no. I didn't wear a shirt. She might freak out when she wake up tomorrow. Oh well, it's too late to grab a shirt now and I'm falling asleep already.  

I could feel my heartbeat racing as we were cuddling. you has already fallen asleep. I should too. Wouldn't want to be late for school tomorrow.