Meeting Infinite

Started with a Bet

Ok, so I already updated this chapter but before I could save it, my laptop turned off by itself. -.- So annoying. I'm sorry if I',m taking to long to update and my story is not to your expectation. Sorry. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"youyou!" I heard someone calling my name as I'm walking along the corridor on my way to class. The voice sounds familiar though and everyone is staring at me. Must be DongWoo. I turned around and guess who I saw? 

DONGWOO! Omg. He look so cute and hot and.. WHAT AM I THINKING?! 

He's coming closer. Is my hair ok? I should have picked out the other dress. I should have..

"you, are you ok? You seemed to be distracted. And why are you blushing?" 

What? Me blushing? OH NOOOOOOOOO! 

"*coughs* me blushing? What are you talking about. Heh-heh." O_O

"O...k.. " He said, " Anyway, I'm going to introduce you to Infinite later during recess. Make sure you come down for lunch. You're always stuck in that classroom during lunch. You should eat" He said.

I would go for lunch if I actually HAD ANY FRIENDS!! Everyone in this school seem to ignore me. Just cos I'm nerdy. Bleh. As least I don't wear geeky specs that would cover half of my face. Might as well use a microscope to school. -.-

After that we walked to class together, OMG! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. DongWoo. <3

============

A few hour passed now its lunch time

============

Finally it's lunch. I should sleep now.

Oh no! I have to meet DongWoo. He's gonna kill me! Gotta run!

_________________________

DongWoo's POV

 

"Hey DongWoo, where's your new friend?" Myungsoo asked

"Yeah, you said you'll introduce her to us during lunch. Lunch is ending soon" Sungyeol added

"She'll be here. Just wait." I assured them. Though I'm unsure myself.

you , where are you?

"Sorry sorry." I heard someone apologizing behind me. I turned and saw her. Finally! 

"You forgot didn't you?" I said to her I could see guilt all over her face. Why am I so angry? 

I pushed my feelings aside and introduce Infinite to her. 

_________________

YOUR POV

Oh no.. I think DongWoo is angry. I should apologize to him later. He introduce me to his friends and that I couldn't hekp but notice that Jiyeon is there too. She's with what's that guy's name again? HyunWOo? Woohye? Ahh! WooHyun. Oh he's cute. But he's with Jiyeon? Arrgh! This is so annoying.

 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Uhh, lunch is over. Gotta apologie to DongWoo.

Oh he already left. Gotta find him.

===================

You look for him and saw him in the class listening to his Ipod. 

You walked towards him and started apologizing but he wouldn't budge. 

"DongWoo, I'm really sorry please don't be mad at me." You said but he wouldn't even look at you. Suddenly you have this crazy idea that MIGHT work! Pokepokepokepoke! 

You started to poke Dongwoo's sides and that made him jump and laugh. "Stop stop!" He begged you while laughing. "I won't stop till you forgive me" 

"Fine fine. I forgive you, Hahahhaha! Omg, Stop" He said more like scream.

You stopped poking him and just sat there looking at him pant. 

"You're gonna get it!" He said and got up, running towards you. 

You stood up and ran away trying to save your life. The feeling of him chasing you and trying to get revenge is worst than being chased by a shark who is trying to bite your leg off. 

"I'm gonna make sure you regret it." He shouted while still chasing you around the classroom. 

Suddenly you stopped and he hugged you from the back. It took the both of you to realise what you just did and suddenly he let go of you. 

You started to fan yourself with your hand and turned around. You froze when you saw the scene in front of you. Everyone was staring at the both of ou and some even got their phones out to take a picture or a video. 

"Uh oh" You thought and look at DOngWoo who also just realised the situation.