The Bet

Started with a Bet

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Dongwoo yelled and made me flinched. At least no one was there. Or at least I thought no one was. 

"Did I do something wrong? Or is it because of yesterday's incident? I..." 

"Look, I don't have time for this. Just leave me alone." You interupted him. You walked away not giving him any explanation and obviously guilt is written all over your face. But at that point of time, you really didn't want to talk to anyone. Walking away from him, you didn't even notice Jiyeon hiding and taking a video of the two of you argueing. 

 

"yes! Now you wouldn't even go near Infinite. " Jiyeon sighed in relief. 

Tears started flowing down while you were walking home. You skipped the rest of the day from school and decided to go to the playground near the park. Nobody usually goes there at that timing. 

You sat on one of the swings and closed your eyes while listening to the music from your IPod. You were playing with the volume until you felt someone swinging you gently on the swing. You opened you eyes and saw Woohyun swinging the swing you were sitting on. 

He then sat on the swing beside you and smiled. His smile is really sweet. It made you blush a little. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Still looking at you. You avoided his gaze and admire the huge tree in front of you. 

"I don't feel like staying in school." You replied. 

There was an awkward silece until Woohyun asked about your relationship with Dongwoo. 

"Are you together with Dongwoo?" He asked. 

"What do you mean?" You questioned back not getting what he's trying to say.

"I mean, are you dating Dongwoo?" He asked again.

"What?! No of course not. We're..just.. friends I guess?" 

"Guess?" He asked. "What do you mean by guess?" He suddenly sound so interested in what you have to say now.

 

"Actually, the reason why I skipped school is because I didn't want to talk to him at the moment. It's because.of.. Oh, nothing. Nevermind." You quickly covered your mouth when you realised that you almost told Woohyun what Jiyeon, his girlfriend, did to you. 

 

"What's wrong? Just tell me. I won't tell anyone I promise." He showed his pinky so that you can interlock yours with his. "It's really nothing. Hahah.. Hmm." 

You forced a laugh so that you don't sound too serious. "Fine. If you didn't want to tell me. But you're not dating anyone right?" 

You were taken a back by his random question. But you replied him anyway. "Yeah, I'm not dating anyone. Why?"

"Nah, just wondering. You're beautiful." He said and smiled. You were dumbfounded. 

"Did he just said that I'm beautiful? Oh no, am I blushing. Better get going." You thought.

"I'll be leaving now. Bye." You told him before running home with your red cheeks. You locked your room door and slide down right after still thinking about the words Woohyun just said.

You were giggling like a small girl and lied on your comfortable bed and fell asleep. 

 Woohyun's POV

I saw you blushing after I complimented her. Girls, so gulliable. Does she really think I was sincere? If I didn't lose the bet with Myungsoo and Sungyeol I wouldn't have to make you fall for me with 15 days . The only rule to this bet is I can't fall in love with her. Hah! As if I will. I'll be dead if Jiyeon finds out. 

But this will be fun. If I win the bet this time, they'll have to give me anything I want.