Threat

Started with a Bet

 

The next day, everyone was looking at you and whispering. 

You were wearing your hoodie and just look down. You know this has something to do about the incident yesterday. 

You were looking down the whole time and didn't notice that Jiyeon and her "gang" were walking towards you. You bumped into them and fell onthe floor. All eyes were on you and the Queenka now.

"Look what we have here. The headline for today's school paper." Jiyeon said sarcastically.  You stood up and tried to walk away but she blocked your way and said. "If you dare come near Infinite again, I'll make sure you have a scar on you pathetic face"

You walked away and purposely hit your shoulder. Somehow, you felt threatened. You continued walking and saw DongWoo together with Woohyun walking. They didn't notice you so you went the other way. 

"Why am I hiding from him?" You asked yourself. 

IN CLASS

"Oh no. DongWoo is here. "

You look towards Jiyeon and she gave you a "you'll-die" kind of look.

"Hi you " DongWoo greeted you and acted as if nothing happened.

You pretended not to hear and rested your head on the desk. 

"Is she ignoring me?" Dong Woo thought to himself. 

DongWoo was about to talk to you when the subject teacher came in. 

"I'll just talk to her during lunch then." 

 

                                                     ~~~~~~~~ 

"Where's you? " DongWoo thought to himself.

"Hey DongWoo what's wrong?" Hoya asked after he noticed DongWoo was looking for someone.

'Probably looking for the new girl. " Myungsoo joked but ended up getting a smack in the head by Sung Gyu. "Aww. What was that for?" Myungsoo retorted.

 

You were sitting in the sitting in the toilet the whole time during Lunch. Lucky you the school toilet is clean due to the hardworking cleaners. While sitting in one of the clean cubicles, you heard a few girls gossiping about you. 

"You know, that new girl is making a lot of chaos here. i mean, she just came and managed to get close to Infinite. Lucky ." They were even talking bad things about you saying you have no self respect and how you're so pathetic. 

 

After you heard footsteps of them leaving and the toilet became silent, you started crying. Their words really offended you. Since young, you're really insecure about yourself. It's just one of your personalities. Insecure. 

 

After lunch you went back to class and saw DongWoo already seated at his desk. You acted as if nothing happened and started doodling on your notebook. DongWoo moved closer to you and tried to make a conversation with you but you just pushed him away. 

"Are you ok? Why are you ignoring me?" Dongwoo asked you. 

"Go away." You replied him feeling guilty for beig so harsh on him but Jiyeon's words really made you feel threatened. 

"What's wrong with you?" Dongwoo continued asking you. 

"GO AWAY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP BOTHERING ME!" You shouted at him. Everyone was looking at the both of you. You felt so guilty for embarressing Dongwoo like that. You stood up and packed your bag. You were ready to leave when Dongwoo grabbed your arm and dragged you outside. He dragged you all the way to a part of the school where kid's aren't allowed to go. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"