You're kidding me right?

Started with a Bet

WOOHYUN'S POV

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing* 

"Arrgrh the alarm!" 

I was about to press the snooze button on my alarm when I felt something on my chest. I look down and saw a hand. My eyes followed where the hand was leading to and I saw you beside me sleeping. I forgot that she was sleeping with me. I quickly hit the snooze button before she wake up but it was too late. She rubbed her eyes and started to mumble somethings. 

She looked at me and her eyes widen. She quickly sat up and started aplogizing while covering her face with the blanket. 

"Woohyun, please, umm, put on a shi-shirt" She stuttered. I find it really cute when she do that. I grabbed the shirt under the bed and put it on but she was still covering up her face.

"you, you don't have to cover your face anymore." I told her.

She put down the blanket and started apologizing again. "Woohyun, I'm sorry. I'm really scared of the thunder so I went into your room.. I"

"It's ok. I don't mind." I tried to shush her. Both of us got of the bed and got ready for school. 

We were walking together when she decided to go somewhere else. I told her that I'll go with her but she insist that I should go to school first. Beofre I could protest, she ran away. I still didn't know who hurt her yet. I'll try to find out b myself today. 

 

YOUR POV

I can't go to school together with him. What if someone sees us. Worst, what if Jiyeon sees us. I should visit the candy store first before going to school. Maybe I could get something for myself. 

*15 more minutes before school starts.* 

Oh I should get going now or else I'm going to be late. 

 

Finally. I reach school after all that running. 

"WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR BEATING UP you

Ehh? Who's that? OMG! Is that Woohyun? What is he doing?!

"If I find out who beat her up, you'll get it from me." 

"I did it!" Someone shouted. It's Jiyeon. Oh no what is she doing?

"I beat her up cos she was flirting with you and Dongwoo oppa." Jiyeon tried to use her aegyo.

Everyone in the crowd were whispering to each other while I hid behind a wall.

"What are you going to do about it? Your own girlfriend beat her up," Myungsoo asked Woohyun while smirking. 

"I'm going to break up with her." Woohyun answered.

"WHAT?!" Infinite and Jiyeon shouted. 

"You heard me, I'm breaking up with you." Woohyun shouted at Jiyeon's face. 

"Starting from today, there is nothing going on between us." Woohyun continued.

"You're breaking up with me for some ?" Jiyeon shouted back. 

"She's not a ! Don't you ever say she's a . The only in this school is you!" Woohyun answered back and walked away.

He walked pass me but didn't notice me. Thank god!

I looked at the scene again andnotice the crowds dispersing and Jiyeon crying while her friends were comforting her. 

I'm in big trouble again!