A crush on DongWoon

Started with a Bet

"Ok class, settle down! We have a new student." Miss Jessica announced to the whole class who were busy finding a seat for themsleves. When all f them found their seats, Miss Jessica gestured you to introduce yourself to the whole class. 

"Hello. My name is you, I hope we call all be friends. Please treat me well." You said as you bowed 90 degrees. You scan through the class and noticed that everyone look at you like your from planet Venus or something. You shrugged the feeling off. " Miss you, please take a seat beside DongWoon, DongWoon, please raise up your hand." 

Your POV

I saw a boy who was seating at the back of the classroom. I heard girls gasped and I swear I saw a few girls cursing me with their eyes. If looks could kill, I'd probably be dead right now. I walked towards the guy and as I was walking, a girl tripped me by sticking her foot out on PURPOSE! The whole class laughed at me and I tried to get up while cursing under my breath so that nobod could hear me. "Opps, sorry." The girl said while giving me her wicked smile. I spotted her name tag and read it. "Jiyeon" 

I'll get you someday Jiyeon! I thought to myself and continued walking towards that DongWoon guy. He pulled the chair for me to sit. "Thank you" I said. "Welcome." He nodded and smile. 

The lesson is starting. Maths. Oh how  I hate Maths. While I was trying to solve the equations in my notebook, DongWoon started poking my arm and asked me for help. "you sshi, how do I do this? Can you help me please?" He begged. I thought him how to solve the equation and that was when we started to get closer and closer. 

 

A few days passed by and I became best friends with DongWoon. He can be such a dork sometimes. He haven't introduced me to his friends yet but I did found out that he and his friends are called Infinite. The so called "Kingkas" in this school.

I swear, I saw a group of girls literally drooling for them when I reached the school. They look ordinary to me. Well, they are the cutest and hottest guys in school but I think DongWoon is the cutest. Maybe it's because he's my friend or maybe because I'm starting to have a crush on him. hmm..