Chapter Five

Source of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident at Taeyeon's place, the two hasn't been talking to each other at all for a week since then and it kills Taeyeon that Tiffany couldn't even be bother to text or call her. Afterall, Taeyeon felt like she's the victim in this situation. She just wanted to be committed in a relationship for them however, it seems like Tiffany is thinking otherwise on that.

At first, Taeyeon took this as a 'competition' to see who would give in at the end of the day, but as days passed, days turn to weeks and this phase has entered into the second week and very much to her disappointment, nothing from Tiffany.

This is slowly killing her from the inside again, she knows it, it is slowly eating her from the inside. She's mad, she's angry at herself for not being able to handle things maturely as she should, why did she allowed someone who's not committed to be in a relationship with her, affected her daily basis so much! It is also taking so much space in her head that she couldn't really focus at work.

Taeyeon decided to take an anjual leave on Friday so she could regain herself by doing something she's been doing before meeting Tiffany- picking and sending the girl to work and whatnot, exercising.

Start afresh.

In her grey jogger pants, sport bra.

Taeyeon jogs across the beach side with earphones stuffed in her ear, blasting loud music as sweats pour from her forehead and down to her face as she's been jogging and running for an hour under the sun.

As if God is punishing her not enough, trying to break her determination to give up and move on, out of the corner of her eye, right outside the restaurant from across the beach, a group by the table was chatting and laughing so loudly which caught her attention, although it was a brief glance but that girl she would recognize eventhough the latter have shades on, a beach hat on, covering half her face, almost topless with her bikini on only. That beautiful pearly smile, is something that Taeyeon is pretty sure who she knows it is. 

Taeyeon teeth gritted tightly, her jaw locks intensely.

She moved on real quickly.

So I was right, she just wanted to have me as a tool of her pass time.

Maybe, to satisfy her curiosity of being with a girl.

That's why she couldn't commit to me.

Taeyeon was so absorbed into her own negative thoughts that she trip on her own feet and tumble forward, her right palm was cut with a broken shell in the sand when she was preparing for the impact on falling. She hissed in pain.

As if things couldn't get worse, she knows that Tiffany is now running towards her direction. 

"Hey" Tiffany gently calls out to her as gets closer to Taeyeon. That voice she has longing to hear but not now, not at this moment.

"Hey" she repeats, unsure if Taeyeon didn't hear her since the latter did not answer to her. A disappointed and hurtful frown appears on Tiffany's face when she realize Taeyeon is ignoring her existence.

But she had to put the hurt aside when she saw blood dripping off Taeyeon's palm, she grab Taeyeon's right hand to have a proper look, "! I've got bandaid in my handbag, let me-" it hurts, the moment Taeyeon pulls away.

"Grow up, you're injured, let me tend to it" Tiffany sighs.

Grow up?

Taeyeon smirks to her own thoughts, "What makes you think you have the right to say as such? Go back to your friends, leave me alone" she hissed in return.

Scowling to herself, Tiffany gets onto her feet but she's very hesitant to leave Taeyeon unattended, not at this moment, the cut seems pretty deep too.

"Don't bother about it, whatever that's running in your mind" said Taeyeon in a casual and cold tone, not sparing a glance at Tiffany either, "even if I'm stabbed and dying. You're the last person I'll seek help from"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in disbelief, no matter how immature the statement is, she knows Taeyeon is just saying it out of anger. She knows she hurts the latter and it confirms further that if she would've stayed long enough by Taeyeon's side, the latter would be hurt even more than she's is being right now.

Tiffany swallow her saliva, a deep breath, she dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter