Chapter Four

Source of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn't say yes nor did she rejected Taeyeon's confession, however, Taeyeon is just glad that she managed to take this feeling off her chest and let Tiffany knows how she really felt and she's also glad that Tiffany didn't act all awkward around her thereafter. They still continue on with their dates like they usually does, just that on some occasions, Taeyeon would caught Tiffany staring at her differently. At the same time, Taeyeon didn't want to push Tiffany any further into giving her any answers yet, she's just simply enjoying that the fact that Tiffany knows how she feels and isn't running away from it.

Taeyeon drops Tiffany at the same place where she usually stops her car.

"Thank you" she said, as usual, like it was a ritual.

"I need to go, think I can lend your bathroom?" Taeyeon suddenly ask, cos usually, she would just bid farewell and drives off once Tiffany walks into the lobby of her condominium.

"Really?"

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany in flabbergasted, "I drank a lot of liquid!"

"Well, you can park your car in the basement then" said Tiffany as she puts her seat belt back on. She then guides Taeyeon the way to the basement.

While they were waiting for the arrival of the elevator, Tiffany can't help but to secretly try to look at Taeyeon through the mirror's reflection infront of her.

"No funny business though" Tiffany suddenly said, with a hidden a smirk on her face as they enter the elevator.

"What? I seriously just want to use your bathroom and have a look at your place" said Taeyeon.

They arrived at the 20th floor and walks to the end, Tiffany took the keys out from her handbag to unlock the door. She steps in and turn on the lights before pointing the right side of the door, next to the open concept kitchen.

"Thank you" Taeyeon quickly dashes her way to the bathroom.

Tiffany smiles at the cute sight before closing the door behind her and place the keys onto the kitchen's counter top. A part of her really do wonder, if it's okay, to take things one step ahead, if it is okay, to be Taeyeon's girlfriend although, she believe, at the end of the day, it will always be unfair towards Taeyeon, no matter what she choose. Thoughts like these, always disturbs her too much but she look up from the couch when she hears the toilet door opens.

"Better?" she jokingly teases Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shows her a thumbs up before looking around the one bedroom condominium.

"Is small. But cozy" said Tiffany as she looks around too, a little proud at the moment because she herself, alone, decorated the whole condominium.

"I think is great" Taeyeon added, "It's very Tiffany touch" and she points to the Polaroids hanging on the wall over a brown thin string, "You don't mind?" she asked for permission as Tiffany nodded.

"Maldives. You've been there?" asked Taeyeon as she look at those hanging Polaroids.

"Not yet" said Tiffany as gets up from the couch to join Taeyeon, "Someday, maybe. Hopefully"

"You know, we can always go together"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon takes a deep breath to collect herself altogether, "I should be going. It's pretty late and I'm really here for the bathroom" she smirks.

"Okay, I'll walk you out"

The two of them slowly walks to the door and Taeyeon steps aside to allow Tiffany to unlock her front door, she have one foot step outside before Tiffany stops her.

"Hey" Tiffany held onto Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

When Taeyeon turn around, she was given no time to react as Tiffany had her eyes already closed, leaning in, her lips pressed up against Taeyeon's lips.

Taeyeon automatically tilt her head, so their kiss could deepen, for a moment, it was only heavy breathing heard in between them until another sound of the door opening interrupts the two who quickly breaks apart, both trying to breathe in a steady casual pace.

"Oh hi, I thought I definitely heard your voice Tiffany" said KwangHee, peeping out from his condominium, totally oblivious of what just happened- to both the girls relief.

"Hi" he greets Taeyeon when he realize another presence looking at him.

"Hi" she lift a hand at him.

"Do you still have that face cream that I could borrow, Tiffany? I finished mine" asked KwangHee who is now stepping out from his apartment, making his way pass Taeyeon. They exchange an awkward smile to each other.

"I'm KwangHee, we've met, not sure if you remember" he said before offering a handshake.

Taeyeon nods and took his hand, "Taeyeon..anyway, is late-" her eyes briefly looks at Tiffany, who's face is slightly red right now, "I better take my leave soon"

"Oh you could stay-"

Taeyeon shakes her head, "I have a puppy at home, waiting for me. So..."

"Ah...okay, very nice meeting you!" he turns to Tiffany, "I know where you put your face cream, I'll get it myself, say goodbye to your friend aite" he winks with a huge dirty smirk on his face before leaving the two alone.

Tiffany watch as KwangHee enters the bathroom, she quickly closes the door behind her, stepping outside to be with Taeyeon.

"..."

A smile slowly appears on Taeyeon's face.

"What are you smiling for?" Tiffany shoves Taeyeon.

"You know what it is but"

"But?"

"Is not fair that you're allow to kiss me whenever you want and I can't do it"

"..."

"You owe me one" Taeyeon winks, "But I have to go... Zero is probably wondering why I'm not home by now"

"Zero?"

"My pup, my family went for a short visit to my relatives, so my mum drops him at my place earlier this morning" Taeyeon explains, still with a smile on her face as she's still feeling all giddy and happy from the inside.

"what a cute name! Wish I could see him"

"You can always drop by my place whenever you want. However, he's going back to my parent's place tomorrow, maybe I'll send you a few pictures of his later when I get home"

Tiffany nodded, "Yeah, you should... Probably head home..."

Taeyeon look at Tiffany's unreadable face, sometimes, she felt like she was being pulled and then pushed away by Tiffany cos for her case, she's very certain of what she wants.

She wants Tiffany.

#

Today, it is Tiffany's turn to be at Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter