Chapter One

Source of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon tap on the "Ctrl" and "S" tab on the computer's keyboard before exiting the Microsoft Excel sheet that she has just finished typing on. Before she could even let out a tiring yawn, she managed to hold back when one of her colleagues pop up by her desk.

"Done?"

Taeyeon looks at Yuri with her eyes widen and arms stretching upwards halfway, "Yes"

"We're heading to Bourbon, come with us this time"

Taeyeon smiles but shakes her head politely before guiding the mouse cursor to shut down the computer, "I can't... I've got leftovers from last night sitting in my fridge"

Yuri frowns in dismay, "They have great chicken wings"

"-and great looking dudes" this time, Sooyoung stops by Taeyeon's desk as well, she winks at Yuri.

"Great chicken wings is the point" Yuri strongly firmly stated.

"That's for me. Not sure if that's the case for you" Sooyoung shoots back at Yuri who rolled her eyes at her, "coming with us this time?"

"I can't. Leftovers in my fridge are going to be wastage if I do" said Taeyeon.

"You're getting skinnier. Must be those unhealthy leftovers" said Yuri.

Taeyeon wince at the ridiculous statement.

"C'mon, Bourbon is a good place to chill. It's Friday, we should totally hang out before Monday boringly returns" said Sooyoung.

"You could use a drink after that project that we've just handed over last week" Yuri added.

Which is kinda true, the three of them has been working their arse off for a month to complete the project given by their manager, they've been working overtime from 9am to way past midnight and it's been tiring them out for a while week. Regardless the full sleeping time she spent on the weekends, it seems like it can never replace back all the lack of sleeps she's been missing for the past month.

"Fine"

Both Sooyoung and Yuri high five each other.

Before they enter the Bourbon club, Taeyeon made them both to promise to leave the club before 1am, that's her borderline. The three were lead by one of the waiter at the front door to one of the corner in the club. It was unlike what Taeyeon was expecting when Yuri mentioned about this club. She thought it would've been a noisy with lots of drunk customers kind of club however, things were kinda relaxing in Bourbon Club.

Taeyeon leave Yuri and Sooyoung to choose the food, come to think of it, she can't remember the last time she actually been in a club, if she's not mistaken, the last one she went was when she was 21 years old, her cousins brought her out to her first clubbing on her birthday. It was too noisy and havoc to her liking therefore she has lost any interest to even go to one since then.

"Not bad" said Taeyeon when the waiter who took their orders left, she smiles at Yuri and Sooyoung, "It seems like a nice place"

"It is" said Yuri.

"Now, which one of the dudes were the one Yuri said yummy about?" Taeyeon looks around.

"Yahhhh!!! I never said yummy!!" Yuri scolds.

"He's manning the bar, maybe you can get us some drinks and let's see who do you think is yummy? In that way, we'll see if Yuri's eyes sight are still working well" said Sooyoung.

The two of them burst out laughing except for Yuri who's eyeing them both bitterly.

"I owe you both a drink, I'll go get it" Taeyeon puts her jacket around the arm of the chair, "What do you guys want?"

"Surprise us" said Sooyoung.

Taeyeon nodded and left the table. She looks around at the club, admiring how relax they have made the club to be. She stops by the empty bar, "Hello?"

"One second"

Taeyeon hear a voice coming from behind the bar which she couldn't see who it is.

"Hey, sorry!"

Taeyeon's eyes widen when the girl behind the bar stood up, making herself visible to Taeyeon's sight. Her jaw drops open a little.

"F-Fany??“ in total shock of seeing who stood infront of her right now, she have never ever thought of being able to see this person ever again since the last she seen her, which was 11 years ago.

"Taeyeon! I couldn't recognize you at first sight, sorry, hi!!" she smiles brightly.

That same smile, just like 12 years ago when they first met. Her eyesmile has never change. Never. It still manage to make Taeyeon's heart beat unevenly.

"When..... How...." Taeyeon didn't know where to start except when did Tiffany came back to Korea when she suddenly decided to leave in the middle of the school without any reason however Taeyeon believe the reason Tiffany left, was the one in her mind which she has kept to herself throughout all these years.

"Long story" Tiffany pressed her body forward against the bar to look over the counter, "But I don't think you'll have the time to hear the whole thing, your two friends over there are watching" she waves at the direction she's looking at.

"What can I get you?" asked Tiffany.

Taeyeon has never thought she would see Tiffany ever again.

"Tae?"

Taeyeon snaps back to reality when Tiffany calls her name again, it made the other latter giggles.

"A day after work huh?"

Taeyeon nodded towards Tiffany's question.

"Must be really tiring, you're spacing out a lot" Tiffany tease, "So, what can I get you?" she ask again.

"Urm... What do you have- urm, why not you surprise me...?" whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter