Chaprer Two

Source of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon put on her skinny jeans before standing infront of the mirror, half on the top, just in her sport bra on as she dries her short wet hair which she later on blow dries it. At first, she put on a baby blue cotton shirt before taking if off and threw it onto her nearby bed. She picks a black shirt with a pocket on the left side of her chest but it ended up being on top of the blue shirt she threw not long ago.

In the end, not wanting to be late, she just quickly put on the plain white tee before hurryingly leave the house. It was about 10 minutes before 10am when she stops her car at the same spot she did 7 8 hours ago. How she's glad she's early cos 5 minutes after her arrival, Tiffany appears to be exiting the lobby of the condominium.

Taeyeon exited her car to greet the latter by opening the passenger's door for her, "Morning"

Tiffany flash a smile at Taeyeon as she walk pass the latter to enter the car. She close the door and hurried to the driver's side.

"You're early... I hope you've actually went home at least?"

Taeyeon smirks at what she assumed, another joke from the latter, "since when were you a consistent joker? If I remember correctly, I was the joker in between us back then" she puts on her seat belt and turn on the left indicator lights before turning out from the parking spot.

"Things has changed I guess" said Tiffany.

"So, where should we head to? For our breakfast."

"I know a place for great tacos"

"Tacos for breakfast?"

"Is there a law that says no tacos for breakfast?" Tiffany tease.

"Lead the way" said Taeyeon with a smile.

Tiffany has led them to a beautiful place nearby the beach, behind the restaurant, it was the beach where they could dine there. They put their trays down on a vacant table.

"Nice" Taeyeon take a look at the breath taking view beside them, some kids running into the beach, some starts building sandcastle, "didn't know they have such place here"

"I guess you're a workaholic then" said Tiffany as she undo the wrapping of her taco.

"Maybe I am"

While they were eating their tacos, they shared about work again, where they have left off yesterday, it isn't long until they are quite finish with this topic. However, Taeyeon has learned that Tiffany was back in Korea not too long ago, less than a year or so but she hasn't quite told her what was the reason she's suddenly back in Korea though.

"So" Taeyeon wipes with the Kleenex provided, "Why did you suddenly leave...." she carefully asked but her eyes was fixated on Tiffany who's face suddenly change into an uncomfortable one.

"Are you feeling very uncomfortable with my question?"

Tiffany nodded a little.

"Truth to be told, I've always been curious about it. I was shock by your sudden disappearance" said Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry. It was rude for not telling." Tiffany reply.

"I have never blame you for whatever reason it is" Taeyeon quickly added, "Was it... Because of that reason?"

Tiffany look at Taeyeon for a bit before realizing what the latter meant. She quickly shakes her head..

"I can't think of anything else except for that" said Taeyeon, remembering how she stupidly confesses to Tiffany when she was 16, that's 11 years ago, a year after they grew close with each other despite the short duration they know each other.

Tiffany came to Korea from America at the age of 15, she joined the same high school with Taeyeon in the beginning of the year. They were in the same class and they actually spend most of their time being together.

It wasn't easy for Taeyeon either to realize the feelings she had for Tiffany is something more than just friends. The first few months, she tried hard to hide those feelings from her best friend until they started talking about boys, no, Tiffany was talking about how a few boys was pursuing after her and Taeyeon decided to pour her feelings out honestly because she knows, she would blame herself even more for not trying and ended up watching Tiffany date someone else.

After the confession, Tiffany brushes it off as Taeyeon being confused with the reason that they hung out with each other too often, too close therefore it has misled her feelings. But it was a week then, Tiffany left without saying goodbye.

"Trust me. It isn't for that reason.." said Tiffany with assurance.

With nothing else to say, Taeyeon just quietly took a sip from her cup.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter