Chapter 14

Can I Call You?

"Yu...yunho" i saw the panted boy in front of me. "eeuhm i mean leader..."

"what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"eh? I'm the one who should ask ._. "

He lift up my shirt examine my stomach. He drag me out of my apartment. He take the key that hanging inside the door and lock my door from outside. "w..what are you doing?"

"get in" he ordered me as he open his car. Now what is yunho guy up to? Afraid he will mad at me, i get in his car.

 

 

On our way to i dont know where he will take me, i asked him "w..where do you want to take me? Please leader..d..don't hurt me...i promise not to be around your friends, but i need my part time job, i won't get near your friends at cafe...please don't hurt me.." my eyes got teary.

He stop his car hearing my words. He look at me and said "is it all that your mind can think of about me? To hurt you?"

he lift up my shirt "look, it will turn out bad if you don't go to the hospital"

"eh? I.." i don't know what to say anymore. Seeing me got suffered like this, isn't it what he wanted?

"don't get me wrong, i just take a responsibility for what i've done" he cut me off. I prefer stay quiet and follow his games.

 

We arrived at hospital about 30 minutes, he told me to get out of car and follow him. He talk to the nurses and they start to take me inside the room. Actually i hate hospital, i feel a bit scared, i didn't move for a moment when the nurse asked me to go inside. Yunho knew it. He came inside with me.

"when is this hapen? I'm sure its not today" the doctor said.

"em..its 3 days ago.." i answer.

"Then why don't you come here 3 days ago? It will be much better, you have so many bruises"

"............" can't say anything.

"let me see your face" the doctor examine my face turn it to the right and left. "this one look pretty bad" he pointed at my bruises on my forehead.  Yunho look down on that point.

"i'll give you some medicine and it will be okay" the doctor smiled. I nodded. "hahaha there's nothing serious, am i that scary untill you look like a crying kid? You are too cute" the doctor pats my head.

"ehm..no its not like that.." i blushed.

"Kim Jaejoong" he read patient card.

"I wonder what happen to you, you don't seem like a naughty boy who like to fight nor gangster. Are you got bullied at school?"

I shakes my head "no..i just..ehm..i..." i look at Yunho and look on the ground.

"he did it?" the doctor point at Yunho.

I widen my eyes. "NO...no..not at all, he...he save me from those drunk kids.." i can see Yunho stare at me.

"oooh so he's your hero, what a sweet story...he's your prince who save you and take you to the hospital, even a bit late" the doctor now talk nonsense make me feel uncomfortable. Yunho don't talk too much, he continue talk about my medicine with the doctor.

 

 

Once we're done, we went to buy my medicine. "euhm i'll pay you back later.." i said to him. He didn't answer me, but smirking at me.

He drive me back home after that. On our way home, he stop at a restaurant.

"lets have lunch, you haven't even eat right?" he said as he out of the car.

"i...i can have my lunch at home, its okay" i look at him nervously.

"i said lets eat! You're not the only one who haven't lunch here." he ordered me to go out of car. I did it. I don't wanna pissed him or make him mad so i'll just do what he said.

We sat near the window, its so beautiful out there. He noticed that i keep staring outside.

"its beautiful isn't it?"

"um" i nodded smiled.

He handed me the menu told me to order what i want to eat. I look at the menu list woah they all look delicious, and when my eyes look at the price list i covered my mouth with my hand.

"OMG...this is too expensive!! I..i can't eat here" i yelled in whisper so it woudn't be too loud.

Yunho smiling watching me almost jump seeing the price list. "don't worry, my treat, just order whatever you want"

"oo..em..really? but i already owe you the hospital and medicine payment.."

"just order!"

"o..okay" i know he will treat me coz he's the one who brough me here but just to reminds you this guy hate me.

I heard he order to the waiter, then he told me to order. I stay busy with the menu, i hesitant to order, i mean come on..this guy in front of me is my enemy.

 

"Want me to choose it for you?" he asked me realizing i had my hard time with the menu. I look at him and nodded. The waiter nodded as Yunho talk to her.

Once the waiter is gone he look back at me. "why don't you come to school for 3 days? Its rarely happen to scholarship student" he said.

"i...all my body still hurt..and the bruises, i don't want teachers see this."

"but you still working" he said to me with sarcast face.

"oh..its euhm..i don't wanna lose my job"

"so you better lose your school?"

"no..no..its not that.." i shakes my head, i confused how to explain to him. Rich people like him won't understand either, so i stay quite. Lucky the waiter come with the food so he stop asking me. Its not that i feel ashamed being poor, but you know it will be useless explaining situation like this to people like him, he don't know what a dollar means to me.

He starts eating now, he ordered me tenderloin steak. I swear it looks so good, smell so good, its been a long time i didn't eat the USA tenderloin. I don't even eat the local since i being poor. I grab my knife and fork, i cut the meat and eat all the vegetables and potatoes like there's no tomorow. I eat the pasta too and of course the salad, after that the waiter put the pudding on the table, they have variant flavour.

"c...can i have the pudding?" i asked Yunho with my eyes locked to manggo pudding. I can see Yunho smiling all the time seeing me eating, i don't care. I want to eat.

"sure..you can eat all of them" he continue smiling.

"a...no..i will eat just one" i feel embarassed. I took the manggo pudding. Woaaa this is different from the other manggo pudding that i ever eat, this is the most delicious one. I swear i'll the plate if this is my home. i noticed he still smiling at me. he is sure handsome when he smile like that ^^. seeing that warm smile, for a moment i forgot about Yunho the arrogant guy.

"is it taste that good?" he asked me still smiling.

"hehe yea..i love manggo pudding so much, and this is the best! hehe you should try one.." i said excited like a kid. not to mention that i almost jumping like a kiddo which makes him laugh.

I'm done, i went to the toilet. When i'm back he's not there. I'm pretty sure he wasn't at restroom. Don't tell me he left me all alone here. I starts to panic, i sit on my chair.

Just then i heard giggled behind my back. "i knew you will got panic hahaha" He now pop out of nowhere.

Aish this guy...but i'm glad he didn't left me. I puffed my cheeks.

 

 

*Yunho*

went to the toilet too, only he didn't see me. I can see got panic when he didn't see me where i sit. He closed his eyes and sigh glad to see that i'm still here. I stare at him when he puffed his cheeks. Oh so cute. He noticed my stare

"w..what? Something on my face?" he rubbed his face which making it red.

"nothing..." i keep my stare and smiling. "Lets go home" i take him to my car.

 

 

On our way he spacing out to window. At least he look more 'alive' after we have lunch.

Suddenly he asked me "are you always like this?"

"like what?" i knitted my eyebrow.

"euhm..take responsibility for what you've done?"

I stay silent, i don't know what to say. I don't even know why i did this. I used to let people who i hate being suffer. or at least i don't care at all  about them.

"so finally you admit that this is all my fault? now that you blame me?"

he widen his eyes and turn to look at me. "NO! NO! not at all leader...i swear thats not what i mean..." he formed his swear sign with  his finger and his innocent face. oh there you go this cute boy. i laugh hard seeing he got scared at my words.

 

he stay quite after that, i look at him when the red light on. he's been staring at  Hello Kitty small doll that i put near the passanger air conditioner wiith "WOW" expression. for your information its not that i like Hello Kitty, i bought it for my friend's child but they moved to Hongkong before i gave it. and i forgot to kick out that kitty small doll. sigh. i can't imagine if Yoochun and Changmin see this kitty thingy hanging in my car. they will laugh to death like there's no tomorrow. imagining they mocking me make me sick -____-

 

i will definitely throw that thing soon or this girly face will think i'm Jung Yunho likes Hello Kitty. OMG that can't be happen!!. i have to throw it now. i took it "eerrr..i bought it for my friend's child, but theyve moved so i don't need this anymore..." i open passanger window and want to throw it away. but then i felt small hands wrapping my hand.

"NO...don't.."

"what?"

"euhm..if you don't need it, p..please just give it to me.." his eyes beg me. what?? wait...don't tell me he kept staring this kitty because he want it.

"you want it?"

"um" he nodded. "i love Hello Kitty" he blushed. i was like O______o

i gave it to him, he bounce in excited like a kid got their toys. "Thank you Yu...euhmm leader...thank you" he said to me with his sparkling eyes and endless smile. he was like >> xD xD XD

aaah~ what am i surprised for? he is kim jaejoong the girly face anyway. girls likes kitty thingy. he is totally girly.

 

 

we finally arrived at his home.

"Thank you leader for taking me to the hospital even you shouldn't do it...euhm about the payment...i'll pay you later" he stuttered.

"no need...all that happen to you is because of me."

"no..don't ever say that...i..i will pay later" he bow. "i have to go now, gotta go to work an hour later" he bye2 me.

"go change your clothes, i'll take you to Nine cafe" i offer him more like order him.

"eh? but i...haven't take a bath yet..." he look on the ground.

"what?? how can you go outside without taking bath?"

he look at me and pout "you drag me to your car without even let me change my clothes ._. "

aaah~ yea he's right. how do i know he's not take a bath yet? i look at him head to toe, he wearing hamtaro pajamas. oh why i didn't realize it? sigh. lucky he had his jacket so the upper hamtaro can't be seen. and about the pout, hey can you stop doing that...eeerrr...

i'm out of my car and drag him into his apartment. "now go take a bath, i'll wait"

"eh? but..." he's trying to stop me.

"what? is your master in your room ?"

he shakes his head repeatedly. i continue what i'm doing, unlock his door and got in.

"mm..i'm s..sory there's nothing much here, if you got bored you can leave whenever you want.." he said to me while get busy preparing his bag.

"seems someone really wants me to leave, hmm why? your master gonna pick you up?"

again, he shakes his heas repeatedly. "no...thats not what i mean..i swear, what i'm tryng to say is...~~" he scratch his head "euhm..aiiishh i'll make you a cup of tea"

"Just go take a bath NOW!'" i cut him off. he startled and ran off to his room.

i take a look around his living room which actually smaller than my bedroom. its almost empty, there are only a small TV and sofa. i open his referigerator and found nothing but a bottle of empty milk. i loook around kitchen and i see no food. there's a box empty cereal on the table, i guess its his last meal. he said to junsu that he haven't eat anything this morning, so this is yesterday's meal. and from what i see he's not a lazy person who would let this trash on the table, yeah he's really hurt. and ehm is he this poor? Ji hyun said he came from a rich family. which one is the truth? what happen?

i sit on the sofa, watching that small TV. its about 20 minutes ha had been take a bath, what take him so long...i'm kinda boring...oh don't tell me he's forgot that i'm here.  The tv start yelling "are you ready kids?"

then i heard a scream from inside his room "AYE CAPTAIN"

tv : "I can't hear youuu!"

"AYE CAPTAIN!!"

then the captain singing : "oooooooooh who lives in a pinapple under the sea?"

just when i thought its really him or not, its like he answering me. he scream louder this time, "SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS"

tv : "absorbent and yellow and porous is he"

and guess what he did now, he pop out from his room with his pinky bathrobe, standing in front of TV. screaming "SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS"

i was like O___O what the hell....how old is he? last time i check he's my clasmate -____-

he wants to join along with the captain ready to scream again, then he finally realized my presence.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA...." he scream not like the captain said this time and ran off to his room. what the is he yell for? i don't even do anything...well...yet :p

 

 

finally he's done. now he standing in front of me. pouting, eyes to the floor. hands hold each other.

"mm..i..i'm so sorry.." still pout.

"what the hell you scream in the last part?"

"i'm sorry...i..i forgot you were there"

yeah i knew he would say that! sigh..mm play time.... "do you think i will do something to you so you scream like being ?"

he widen his eyes "NO! no...no...i..used to be all alone..so its really shocked me when i saw a guy sit on the couch"

"used to all alone? do you think i'm dumb? you can lie to other people, but not me! you just wasting my time, now lets go" i left him. wtf is he think. its impossible to a slave like him to be all alone. that siwon won't get enough ing this girly face. and why the hell i got pissed just to imagine this girly face and siwon. aish i got crazy.

i look back and he's not around. where the hell is he now? aaiisshh. i went back to his door and found him banging his head on the wall.

O_O he is surely crazy. i step closer and heard he whispering to himself. "stupid jaejoong! why did you pissed him!"

 

"want me to help you? you know i can do it better.." i smirk.

he startled "ooo..aaa..you're here...no don't bang my head please..." now he cover his head.

"i thought you like it.." i said annoyance. i grab his arms "Get in the car!!"

 

 

-Meanwhile at mini market-

*Junsu*

I can't believe that bestfiend don't go to hospital yet more over he don't eat anything yet. i swear i'll kill him. i wondering around the mini market to buy snacks and whatever he can eat. just then i bumps onto someone.

"aaaaah~" i fall on the ground and so my snacks.

"i'm so sorry i didn't see you..." he gave his hand to help me. when i took his hand, " Junsu?"

i lift my head to see who call my name.

OMG Yoochun the playboy!! i step back. "o..hi..i..i'm sorry i bumps you"

he smiled "its okay...what are you doing? get some snacks?" why the hell he being kind.

"mm yea, i buy it for Jaejoong, ha haven't eat anything yet"

"wow what a bestfriend....then i want to be your besfriend too" he smirking.

i  widen my eyes, while he laugh at me. "am i that scary?" i just stay silent. OF COURSE YOU ARE!!

"well since we are here, why don't we craving ice cream..."

"eh?"

"there's a famous ice cream cafe next to this mini market, lets go.." he grab my wrist without asking me weather i say yes or not. he pay my snacks and take me to ice cream cafe next to this mini market. we talks about some stuff, most of our talk is about me, like he wanna know all about me. its kinda weird...well at least he's not that scary, he is so funny instead. i laugh every little jokes and moves he make. actually i had fun today.

 

 

*In Yunho's car*

 

on our way, i saw him holding the kitty that i gave to him. my lips curve a smile seeing that.

 

"thanx leader, i really have fun today hehe...be safe on your way..bye bye" he smiling at me oh so cute and waving his hand. i really want to smile and wave back, but remembering he's siwon's slave make me sick. i drove off.

he have fun today? its funny because no one said fun to be around me except my best friend Yoochun, oh and of course those that i go out with. and its clear they are just fake said have fun with me, they have fun only when i ed them.

but that innocent eyes, warm smile that girly face gave me, i don't think its fake. i can feel that he really meant it.

have fun with me huh? wkwk hmm 1 day with a person like this can drive me crazy. sigh. but i lie if i said i didn't have fun :)

 

*Jaejoong*

sigh. he is really a cold guy. i gave my best smile and he didn't even care to smile back. well, at least he have a good side of him, he take me to the hospital, take me to lunch, never cross in my mind he would do that. and the best of all is he waiting for me in my house while i take a bath.

i get into cafe, i found Junsu standing looking at me with goosebumps.

"Junsu.." he still with his position. "yah Junsu-ah.." i nudge him. he finally back to reality. he his hands both on my shoulder.

"Jae...is it just my eyes or...or you just ride Yunho's car??"

"ehm..yea its Yunho.." i said innocently. "but don't tell anyone okay...he might kill me" i add.

"but..how? what happen? i mean..he hates you so much right? did he hurt you?" Junsu throw bunch of question.

"yah why so many question..and hey did i just hear a jealous words?" i smirk.

"w..what?? what are you talking about..don't talk nonsense! you will caused a big problem.."

"hahaha okay okay i'm sorry"

"YAH YOU!!! now tell me what happen to this smart student who didn't come to school for 3 days without even telling me..." Junsu follow me to the kitchen.

 

 

i told him the truth, Junsu is my very best friend. there's nothing to hide for. Junsu cares all my bruises and his eyes starts to get watery.

"how can a person that i adore do this to my best friend...!!! i can never forgive him..hiks" he cried. i hugs him to calm him, i know he admiring that Yunho guy, and i know he loves me.

"No su..don't hate him, like i told you, he take his responsibility like a man, he took me to hospital, talk to the doctor, gave me medicine and take me lunch. that will be anough for a cocky guy like him.." i didn't tell junsu about Yunho waiting in my house, i'm afraid he will freak out.

"he take you lunch? now that's weird....well never mind as long as you okay.." he smile and hug me again. "but wait, siwon know about this?"

i look down "no.." somehow i feel guilty. but why?

"better he don't know about this.." Junsu blurt.

"you think so?"

"um...you know what will happen if siwon find this, he will misunderstood and they might get into a fight"

i covered my mouth. omg junsu is right. Siwon hate Yunho, from what i see last night he don't like if Yunho is around me. i'll just keep this for my self, besides me and Yunho will never going out together again, no reason tho~.

 

Junsu wait for me while he write all lesson that i missed when i didn't come to school. yea he is really kind. my best friend. but i smell something fishy from junsu. i think he likes Yunho, i mean LIKES yunho.

 

      

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hehe update on holiday sometimes really hard to find a time, but i'll try my best to keep on update! :D

yea i think about siwon's date in the future...but who? siwon is a nice guy here. i want someone perfect for him ^______^