Chapter 13

Can I Call You?

Jaejoong and Kibum ready to go home, their shift is over. Jaejoong take a peek outside, Siwon is not coming yet. He saw Changmin coming to take Kibum. He told Changmin from behind the wall that his Kibum still change his clothes. Changmin yelled Jaejoong back asking him where he is, why is it just his voice. Kibum come out and dragging Jaejoong out, "well its okay if Changmin see my bruises, i'll tell him like what i told to kibum." Jae said in his head.

"lets go home...hey wait..Jae what happen to your face?" Changmin eximine Jae's face.

"he went home by himself, bunch of drunk boys take his money and beat him" kibum answer while Jae still hang his head low.

"what?? Where the hell siwon is?"

"i told you, he went home by himself...since someone make siwon mad to Jae" kibum said glarring at someone behind Changmin. Jae take a look to where Kibum eyes glaring to.

 

OMG. HE'S HERE. I'M DEAD.

 

"yah! Kibum don't look at me like that! Blame that ugly guy, if he really love his slave he won't let him go home by himself at midnite no matter what happen"

"wow seems someone really knows how to take care someone he loves.." Changmin chuckled along with kibum.

"of course, i'm a MAN!" yunho said it proudly.

"yeah..sure, i can see that you're really a MAN" Jae said in a really low voice not even looking at him. And yunho can heard it clearly.

"yeah..its better you know it!!" Yunho said.

Jaejoong startled knowing Yunho heard what he said. Jae didn't dare to look at yunho.

"hyung, you're the one who wants to come with me, now don't make a fight here" Changmin said to Yunho.

"what? Yunho wants to come with you to pick me up?" kibum ask in confusion.

"i drive my own car so don't worry i won't bother you two bussines" Yunho said annoyed. "its not like i never came here to hang out". Yunho add. Kibum just rolled his eyes.

"we're closed" Jaejoong mumbling.

"what did you just say?" Yunho standing closer to Jae.

Jae startled and step back "no..nothing"

"you know what? I can make this cafe open 24 hour so you will working untill the morning comes!" Yunho shout.

Jaejoong just keep looking on the ground with his shaky hand, afraid that this yunho guy will turn into a beast just like last night. Yunho got pissed by Jae's words. He came along with Changmin to the cafe is actually for Jaejoong. He feel a bit worry about Jae's condition. So he said to Changmin he wants to eat pasta at Nine cafe. Of course the innocent Changmin didn't get suspicious at all when its comes to food.

 

"stop! Stop it!! Jae, have you already go to the doctor? You looks don't get better.." Changmin touch my face.

"euhm..not yet" Jaejoong annswer innocently.

 

"WHAT??!!" Yunho, Changmin and Kibum said at the same time.

 

"i thought you went to the doctor yesterday after your shift over" kibum disbelief. "eeeh don't tell me..." Kibum look at Jae closer knowing why the reason Jae didn't go to the doctor.

Jae look away.

"i can't believe you can be this stupid!! You know how it would be bad if you just let your wound? What if something happen to your body? IDIOT!!" Yunho shout at jaejoong look so mad.  'waait..why am i mad?' yunho asked himself.

Changmin and Kibum look at each other seeing this Jung Yunho behaviour.'Something isn't right" they thought.'

"Now what are you waiting for? Lets go to the hospital!" Yunho said to Jaejoong. 'i can't believe this girly face don't even go to the hospital, at least someone have to nurse his wound, there's no way he can do it by his self, i mean look at him, he can't even stand straight' Yunho said to himself.

 

Jae just starring at Yunho "what in the world happen to this yunho guy? He is the one who make me like this and now he yelling why didn't i go to the doctor. wtf is wrong with him??" Jae thought to himself.

"euhm..i..i'm okay, i just need to rest, thats all" i said looking away.

He grab my wrist and pulled me outside heading to his car.

But then he stops so sudden makes me bumps his back. I saw siwon standing in front of Yunho. They glarring each other.

Just then Siwon's eyes moved to my hand which Yunho hold it oh so tight. He then glarring at me.

 

I yank my hand as my reflect, i don't know why i did that.

 

Yunho turn to see me, he smirks "aaaah~ i forgot you are his slave.." he walked slowly to Siwon "unlike you, i don't eat my friend's meat" Siwon starring at him "and i will never wants the food that you already spill out" he's about to walk away but then Siwon grab his arms.

"first, Jaejoong is not a person like what your dirty mind think, second, Its your 'meat' who always come to me coz you always take a wild meat. Third, DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT JAEJOONG! IF YOU NEED A PARTNER TO FIGHT, I CAN ALWAYS KICK YOUR FACE!"

"yeah right he's not meat, he is " Yunho smirking at Jaejoong.

"its what your dirty mind thinks..thats why you quite interest to him" now Siwon smirking.

"Hahaha you sure a funny guy, why don't you be a comedian?" Yunho laugh. "and oh yea..be careful with s, i'm sure you know what they can do to you, just like what they did to me.." Yunho winks.

"what do you mean?" Siwon asked.

"Don't pretend to be dumb! Everytime i had a girlfriend, you ed them behind my back!" Yunho shouts. Jaejoong widen his eyes.

"Yunho..thats why i said, let me explain.." Siwon try to calm Yunho.

 

"SHUT YOUR IN MOUTH! He will another guy behind your back too!" Yunho take Jaejoong's arms and throw him to Siwon. "DO YOUR !"

 

"aaaaaakkgghh.." Jaejoong wince in pain. His body still hurt.

"ee..sorry.." Yunho said not realizing what he have done.

 

Siwon who wants to punch Yunho's face because his rude words suddenly quite in shock. 'Yunho said sorry to Jae??' Siwon thought.

Jaejoong reach Siwon's hand "please stop it...lets just go home..."

 

Yunho don't know why but he seems pissed when JJ touch Siwon's hand.

 

"" Yunho blurt.

 

Siwon can't hold it anymore. He rush to Yunho wants to kick him but suddenly Changmin come.

"Hyung, Siwon...can you to stop this fight? Its late Jae needs a rest..his face is pale now" Changmin rush in the middle of the fight.

"not untill this little brat stop!" Siwon shout.

"i'm done, go take your slave to the hospital" Yunho look away and leave.

Now siwon knows something is wrong "is it you who make Jaejoong like this?"

 

Yunho stop his pace and turn around. "yes, its me. So what?"

 

Siwon widen his eyes "I knew it!! I can't believe you did such things! You are a man!"

"so do your slave, he's a man too" Yunho blunt.

Siwon storm to Yunho taking his collar and about to punch his face, but Jaejoong pulled siwon's body from the back.. "stop it..please Siwon, its not him..." Jae start to cry seeing  this two people fight.

"what?" Siwon turn to Jaejoong.

Yunho can't believe what he heard, Jae said its not him.

Yunho don't really like what he sees now. Jae hold Siwon from the back make his blood boiled.

"are you saying that because you afraid siwon will kick me? Hah..i'm not afraid of anyone! You're just too funny!!"

"YAH YOU TWO STOP IT OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!!" changmin shout out. "Siwon~aah if you really care about Jaejoong stop.it and take Jaejoong home, look at him, he look so pale, he will collaps in no time"

 

Siwon look at Jaejoong and nods. Yunho left to his car and drive fast feeling pissed.

"i'm sorry Jae, lets go home" Siwon take Jae to his car and drive him home.

"Jae, u haven't go to the doctor yet?" Jae shakes his head. "i'll take you to the hospital now"

No, i just wanna go home and sleep, i have no energy left, please take me home" Jae answer still keep his eyes shuts. He is really tired. Siwon nods.

 

Yunho still on his way to his home. He still think about how can Jaejoong didn't go.to the doctor. He sure when he punch Jae's stomach, he did it with his full strenght. It must be so hurt. No wonder he look so pale and didn't go to school. But he still working, he is the scholarship student, didn't go.to school must be the least thing he would do. Hmmmm he need money? But Ji hyun said he had a rich family. i wonder whats goin' on with him.

then Yunho remember how Jaejoong hold Siwon. THE ! why should i care to Siwon's slave. that slave have his master to take care of him anyway.

 

Siwon and Jaejoong arrived. Siwon unlock his car door.

"are you sure don't wanna go to the hospital now?" siwon asked jae.

Jae shakes his head. "thanx, i'm okay..." Jae answer with weak smile. "euhm...siwon, is that true that you ehm..you..did that to Yunho's girlfriend?"

Siwon stay silent.

"so...its true..."Jae playing his finger.

 

 

"yes i did.." Siwon answer firm.

 

Jae widen his eyes and turn to look at Siwon. "I'm only a human...just ordinary boy, i can always turn on if there's a girl in front of me. i swear she gave me stimulant drugs into my drink. i feel dizzy and i feel like i want to do her right at that time"

 

Jaejoong stay silent.

 

Siwon move his hand to passanger seat  "its okay if you don't believe me...you don't have to" Siwon smile to Jaejoong. "don't think too much, take a rest, if you want to go to school i can pick you up if you want to.."

jae shakes his head again. "no...i..i can go by my self...euhm i think i need one more day"

"okay then...i'll see you at cafe and promise me you will go to the doctor tomorrow or i will have to use my muscle to take you to the doctor" siwon chuckled.

Jaejoong laugh and out from the car. siwon open the car window to see Jaejoong. "have a nice dream, sleep tight... bye Jae"  siwon about to close the window, jae call him "siwon~aah.." siwon stop the almost close window, turn it down again.

"yes Jae?"

"i...i...want to...believe in you" Jae said looking at siwon then he turn around went into his apartement.


siwon smile seeing Jae cuteness "thanx Jae..." then he went home.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

*Yunho*

i came into class, its crowded as usual, the bell is ring but the seat next to Junsu still empty today. its been 3 days he didn't go to school. i'm the one who make him can't go to school for 3 days, he must hate me so much. i can see how he hates me last night. well i hate him too. its just...i think i was too much for a girly boy like him. but he is seriously tottaly weak. even girls are more stronger than him. he is so thin and pale, quiet and nerd. he never fight back no matter how i hurt him. sometimes i wonder if he really a boy ._.

lunch time i seat near Ji hyun table, she say hi to me and i offer her to sit with us. and she agree. wow finally she look at my direction. yoochun keep his teased smile. Changmin and kibum too. how i want to kick them all.

"hey, is it okay if i sit here?" ji hyun asked.

"o..of course" i get up and pull the chair.

"haha Yunho...no wonder you are so popular among all the girls, you treat girls so nice, in case you can make a girl like me misunderstood " Ji hyun laugh.

Yunho smile wider "i don't mind" and Ji hyun laugh louder, she really think its a joke.

"hahaha i don't wanna get killed by your fans...so just forget it" she chuckled.

"i'll protect you" i said calmly.

"yah stop your playboy thingy, it will never attract me." she shot me. " i sit here because i want to talk about Jeje" now he look at Kibum.

what? that girly face again? now what? even when that girly face is not here, why i feel like all people talking about him....!i tried to calm my self.

"Kibum~aah Junsu said Jeje work at the cafe with you, can you tell me his address? i want to see him, i asked to school but they said its a secret, i wonder what happen to him. he called me 3 days ago asking me to make a doctor letter for his permission to take a rest. i did it."

"ehm i'm sorry but i don't know where is his home, even if i know i have no right to tell you, you better call him and ask by yourself." kibum replied glarring at Changmin trying to tell him to shut his mouth.

"what do you care anyway?" I said.

"of course i care. even he is don't care with me, i will still care" she blurt makes me wanna flip the table, but i hold my anger.

WTF! Ji hyun said those things !! THE HELL YOU Kim Jaejoong!! i lost my appetite so i said i got a call. i left to my class. i better not hear ji hyun blabbering about Jaejoong. does she blind? why can't she see me??!! when i'm busy blaberring with my self, i heard Junsu talk in his phone.

"SIWON TOLD ME NOW GO TO THE HOSPITAL!! OR I'M THE ONE WHO FORCE YOU AFER SCHOOL!"

...............................

"WHAT? U HAVEN'T EAT ANYTHING TODAY?? ARE YOU THAT BORING WITH YOUR LIFE??"

...............................................

"DON'T YOU DARE TO GO TO WORK IF YOU HAVEN'T GO  TO HOSPITAL"

..............................................

"I CAN PAY FOR YOU"

..............................................

'YAH! I'M NOT DONE TALKING.....AAIISSHH THIS BRAT" Junsu looks so worried. he turn his head to right and left.

so that girly face haven't gp to hospital yet. then what the hell siwon doing last night?? and Junsu said about pay thingy, don't tell me he don't go to the doctor just because he..don't have money? O____O

Yunho take his bag rush out of class.

 

 

JAE'S APARTEMENT

again i woke up at 11 am. i think body got better, i can go to school tomorrow. i flash back about last night. i said i want to believe siwon, aish its too embarassing. but when i think about Yunho's girlfriend like Yoona, maybe Siwon is right, that Yoona flirting siwon. and Yunho blame siwon for all things happen. well..of course Yunho mad. Yunho...Yunho?? OMG he act different last night. i wonder what happen to him. he force me to go to the hospital and he said sorry when he bang my body to Siwon. is he regret what he have done? does he have a good side too? i saw his eyes last night before he fight with siwon, its different than usual. Yunho~aah i hope you don't mad at me anymore so we can be friends.


i don't have anything to eat at home so i let my growling stomach singing, i take a bath, dry my hair and laying on the couch waiting my work time. i can get money and get food there at nine cafe. i'm about to sleep and suddenly someone nocking my door. i walked lazily to the door with my messy hair. i widen my eyes as i open the door.

"Yu...yunho..."

 

 

 

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

wuaaaaa i'm sorry for making JJ fall to siwon. i promise you i'll make JJ for Yunho only xD xD but please let me make this being emo hehehe i'm so sorry ne...

and i'm sorry about the broken chap hahaha i'm a newbie i forgot to hide it..LOL silly me xD