Chapter 15

Can I Call You?

Jaejoong ready to go home with Junsu. Siwon already wait for them outside.

 

"Junsu, you will stay at Jae's apartment?" siwon asked.

"yeah, i have to make sure he will come to school tomorrow. Why? U want to stay too? Ha! You wish!" Junsu kept on and on.

"Yah! I was just asking, can you be more nicer to me? Aaiishh this dolphin.." Siwon annoyence.

"Yah! stop calling me like that!" Junsu run after Siwon. Here they go again. Siwon really like to make junsu angry. Siwon run away and hide behind Jaejoong.

"Jae~aaah help me...that dolphin is really scary.." Siwon fake an afrain kid face. Jaejoong just laugh sseing this two kiddo behaviour. 'they can always wipe away my tiredness' Jaejoong thought.

"jae, move away...i have to teach a lesson to this ert!"

"a lesson? oh come on Junsu..your grade is not even higher than me.." Siwon mock Junsu.

"hahahaha..i'd love to help you Su...but this ert way too cute to hurt.." JJ said to Junsu who had pissed look now. haha yea its really fun to .

"KIM JAEJOONG WHY THE HELL YOU IN HIS SIDE NOW?? GREAT! I'LL KICK YOU TWO.." he run after us now. Siwon take my wrist and run away, its kinda hard running while we're laughing, but this is fun. Junsu keep running after us and cursed.

"Dolphin can be this scary.." siwon teased Junsu more.

"Yah! i said STOP CALLING ME DOLPHIN!"

"hahahha i heard you call yourself dolphin.." Siwon keep running.

"ert!"

"Dolphin!"

"Playboy!"

"Dolphin!"

"Bad boy!"

"for you..not for my jaejoong.." Siwon said through his breath, still running with Jaejoong. Jae blushed when Siwon said 'his' Jaejoong.

"YOUR JAEJOONG??? HA! You said your Jaejoong but you never intend to take him to hospital when he need it, instead let his enemy took him"

 

Siwon slow his step followed by Jae who is looking at Junsu with horror. Siwon stop all of sudden caused Junsu bumps his back.

 

"What did you say?" Siwon turn to Junsu.

 

"eh?"

"who took Jae to hospital?"

 

Junsu widen his eyes and look away.

"uh..i..uhm...its getting late, i think Jae exhausted, lets go home Jae..." Junsu tried to ignore siwon.

 

Siwon take Jae to his chest. "Jae won't go anywhere..NOW YOU ANSWER ME!"

 

Junsu startled and look to Jae asking for help.

"siwon~ah...don't yell at him, you scare him...lets just go home" Jae tried to calm him.

siwon keep silent for  a moment then he lower his head to Jae.

 

"Did Yunho took you to hospital?"

 

jae can't say anything and he don't want to lie, so he nodded slowly. Siwon turn around leave Jae and take a deep breath.

"siwon~aah.." Jae grab siwon's hand.

"let's just go home."  siwon let his hand go from Jae.

 

 

*Jaejoong pov*

i follow him to his car along with Junsu. a take a glance at Junsu, he mouth me with a really sorry look. i sigh and get in the car.

no one say a word on the way. i stay quiet. i look at siwon, actually i've never seen him with this expression before. mad, cold face.  he look really pissd. maybe because he always nice to me so its really weird to see him like this. what's wrong with him? i know he hate Yunho and of course he  don't want his friend go with yunho. yeah same thing happen to Yunho, he mad like crazy when i get close to his friends. are all rich guy do that? aiissh.. but Siwon is not Yunho, he always let me being friends with such like Kibum and Changmin. they are Yunho's friends right? wait....is he jealous? aiissh my mind think too much! the problem is Siwon hate Yunho, that's all.

 

we arrived at my apartment. Junsu rush out of the car. "i..i'm going in...take your time" he left me and siwon in the car.

 

its been silent about 10 minutes. i decide to say a word.

"Siwon~ah..." i said with a low voice.

"hum?"

"i...euhm...i'm sorry"

"for what?"

"for...for let Yunho took me to hospital, i don't know what to do, he didn't even asked me weather i wanna go or not..he..uhm...its just happen.." i don't know what more can i say, its impossible to say he came in my apartment.

"why say sorry?" he said calmly.

"eh?"

he turn his face to me now. "did he hurt you?"

i shakes my head.

he smile. oh finally. he move closer to me. his face right in front of me now. his hand leaning to the door and wrapping my body. OMG. what is he doing?? he want to kiss me?? what am i supposed to do?

 

"you're beautiful..." he said which make me blushed. i can feel his breath. he move closer and closer. OMG i can't move. i closed my eyes. CLICK. he released my seat belt. i o"pen my eyes found him smiling at me. oh great now i look like a ert here. i look away. then i feel a soft lips touching my forehead.

"good night Jae..promise me to go bed early, you should take a rest, i'll see you tomorrow.." he  move back to driver seat still smiling. i stare at him.

"Stop looking at me, i know i'm handsome..." he chuckled. "now now go inside.... tomatoes..." he smirk.

"eh?...o...okay.." i cupped my face knowing its getting red. i got out and bye-bye him. still staring at his car.

 

finally Junsu tap my shoulder.

 

"Yah! he already gone...lest go in" Junsu drag me in.

i take a bath, change my clothes, sit on the couch with blank eyes.

"Jae, what happen? that ert did something to you?"

"huh?" oh god i gorgot Junsu is here. "oh nothing..."

"Jae~ah i'm so sorry, its all my fault, Siwon mad at you, right?" Junsu look down.

"hum? no...its not your fault Su... and Siwon didn't mad at me..."

"Jae...i think he got jealous"

"what?"

"Siwon is a popular boy in our school, he date different girl every week, i don't think he loves the girls anyway. but since we hang out together i never see him playing with those girls anymore, he even wait for you in front of our class when lunch time. you know what? he never wait for anyone before, instead the girls should wait for him."

"and what's your point?"

 

"He likes you IDIOT!"

 

i widen my eyes looking at Junsu.

"w-what do you mean?"

"did he say something in the car?"

"ehmm he said i'm beautiful.." i blushed.

Junsu wal closer to me with a smirk.

"w-what?"

"I KNEW IT! hahahahaha i knew he likes you" he laugh. "did he confessed to you?"

"uh...no...he just said that i'm beautiful and kissed my forehead" i blushed even more.

"BWOH?! its more than confession Jae!" he jump up then stop. "but...aaiisshh that ert KISSED you!"

"hmm no Su, maybe its just a good night kiss.."

"say what?? Oh come on you're not a kid, and friends don't do that.."

"............"

"did i kiss you good night?"

"i can kiss you good night.." i said closer to him.

"I should've know it will be useless talk to u about this" Junsu get up with his annoyed face and jump tp the bed. "night Jae.."

 

I turn off the light. Laying next to Junsu, still think about it. All things Junsu said, is it true? Siwon likes me? then its true about my thought that he is jealous...wait, no no no he is a boy, playboy who always play with girls. And i'm a boy. Its impossible. Ok its enough! I think too much, i have to sleep now or i will overslept again.

 

 

*Tomorrow morning*

 

I went to school with Junsu, when we're at school i saw Siwon standing next to his car. Waiting.

"See? He always waiting for you" Junsu said to my ear. Three of us walked to my class. I saw Yunho and Yoochun already sit like boss. Usually Siwon will say bye in front of my class and went to his class. But this time, he came into my class, sit on the edge my table, and chat with us until the bell rang.

"See you at lunch.." he my hair.

its not i mind but people might see it weird. i smile at him. when he's gone Junsu nudge me. "that was sweet"

i slapped his arms. then my eyes catch something familiar. its Yunho's death glare. he looking at me. Mad.

what did i do? i thought we're cool yesterday. well he always mad when he see me anyway.

 

--------

 

Yunho don't understand his feeling, he kinda pissed when he saw Jaejoong and Siwon moment. he even saw Siwon feed Jaejoong at lunch. oh why he don't like it.

---------

 

A week later, Siwon still pick and drove Jaejong home everyday. they are in front of Jae's apartement now. Siwon usually kiss Jae's forehead before the cute boy enter his apartment. but today when Jae said bye and about got out the car, Siwon grab his neck and pull him closer. Jaejoong gasped when their nose touching.

"Si-siwon~aaah.." seeing the cute boy gapping his lips, siwon didn't say anything but kissing him instead. Jaejoong have no idea what he supposed to do. he just close his eyes. Siwon play his tongue. Jae open his eyes giving siwon messages "what are you doing?". The handsome boy keep playing his tongue every part of it.

 

Its Jaejoong's first kiss. he don't know how to kiss. he didn't kiss Siwon back, just letting the handsome boy controlling the kiss.

 

Both panted craving air to breath.

"Si-siwon~aaah is this okay?" Jae stuttered.

"What? the kiss? of course its okay... why?"

"but we both boy  .__."

"Then we are gay" Siwon said like nothings wrong.

Jaejoong widen his eyes. "W-whaat?"

"Why? you don't like it?"

"N-no...its not that.. i.."

"Then can i kiss you more?"

"eh?"

Siwon kissed the pretty boy again.

"don't you wanna kiss me back?"

Jaejoong blinked his eyes.

"oh..don't tell me you don't know how to kiss.."

Jae look away "i-i'm sorry..."

Siwon burst out laugh.

"Yah! don't laugh!"

But Siwon keep on and on laughing.

"aiisshh i better go inside" Jae open the car door.

"Hey.." Siwon pulled his arms leaning closer to he pretty boy and kiss his forehead. "Good night.... I love you"

Jaejoong stunned.

"go inside, you need to sleep"

Jae got out slowly, eyes locked to Siwon. "bye"

Siwon smile and drove off.

 

------------------------

 

 

It's been 3 weeks they go out together. yeah they are dating now. Junsu, Kibum and Changmin knew about this. Yunho? oh of course he knew it. he tried to not think about it.

Yunho just can't believe since Siwon dating Jaejoong, that playboy never play with another girl anymore. Looks like he serious this time.

 

Yoochun was right, that girly face is really something.

 

and so himself. since he knew jaejoonglast time when he took that pretty boy to hospital, his eyes become blind. Can't see pretty girls anymore, don't feel anything towards girls and find gorls are annoying.

 

Oh My God. what he have done to me??

 

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey yo~~ wuzz uppp i bet you all cursed me for pending this story xD I'm so sorry. i had my hard time with this site makes me wants to puke everytime i open this site. its trully really . they always ruin my update. its always gone OMG. i was so mad. wkwkwk. but here i am. i will continue this story. so please don't go away.

Thanx. CATCH ME IF U WANNA  ^_____________________^

i am forever adore HoMin HULK dance xD xD