Chapter 7

Can I Call You?

i still standing there with my tears rolling to my cheeks. oh god...what is wrong with him??? Is he trying to kill me?? But why? He seems really hate me from the first time we met.

 

"oh my god...you are crying! Are you hurt?? " this guy who saved me got panic seeing me crying.

"come here...i'll take you to the hospital..please don't cry anymore" he take my hand.

I wipes my tears "no, i'm okay..i got shocked for what just happened, i thought i will die.." i start want to crying again.

"ssshhh...its okay, he's gone.." he pats my shoulder.

I nodded "thanx...thanx for saved me, i dont know what would happen if u didn't pulled my hand "

"never mind.." he smile. "he didn't mean it, he just want to scare you.."

"huh?"

"he didn't do that for no reason, he must be misuderstood something about you.." he add. "and oh i'm Shim Changmin by the way...2nd grade but i'm younger than all 2nd grade students..because i'm a genious hehe.." he winks and offer me his hand.

"i'm Kim Jaejoong, 2nd grade, i'm a new student here, this is my 5th day came to school"

"aaaaaaahhh so you are the new student that people talk about...you're the new student who got the scholarship! Wow you must be so smart" he claps his hand.

"not as genious as you" i smile.

"yah are you mocking me now?" we both laugh.

And i heard someone calling "Minnieeeeeee...there you are.."

"i thought you said wanna go home by yourself so i left you.." Changmin replied him.

"yea i was...eeehh??? Its you.." he pointed at me.

"oh hey..we meet again.." i bow. Now i remember, this is the boy that i met in the bus, he is the one who gave me a seat in the bus.

"you two know each other?" Changmin asked.

"ehm not really, we just met once in the bus. We don't even introduce ourself yet" he smile. He is very cute.

"ehm i dont even say thanx yet..." i said.

"no need too.." still with his cute smile.

"i'm Kim Kibum, same class with Changmin"

"i'm Kim Jaejoong, 2nd grade.."

"WOW 2 KIMS are here.. well kibum, he is Yunho's classmates, so he's class is next to our class" Changmin said.

"oh..i see..its great that you are new but already get along with yunho.." Kibum said curiousty.

"from what just hapenned..eerrmm..i dont think they are" Changmin look at me.

"just happened? What happen?" kibum pulled changmin shoulder.

"i'll tell you later, now lets go home..let me take you home" Changmin offered me.

I shakes my head "no thanx, i can go home by my self"

"are you afraid that i will kidnap you??" Changmin point himself.

"no no...i..i just.."

Kibum take my hand "i dont know what just happened but you look tired and Changmin is not a person who would care about people around if there's no reason..." I look at kibum and say nothing. "now hurry take jaejoong home..i'll go to your house after i'm done with my part time.." kibum said to Changmin.

 

We both left kibum at the gate and go to the parking lot. I feel so warm seeing how kibum take control our situation and makes me feel no hesitation going home with Changmin. And the way he look at Changmin....is different, i don't really know..but its so warm. I keep smiling in our way home and dont realize the car is stop. I look at Changmin.

 

"look, we just met and i don't know where your home is..while you starring at window and smiling by yourself like dumb" Changmin blurt.

"i'm sorry..i..ehm you can just drop me here, this is not too far from.my home.."

"are you angry now? Well i didnt mean to..."

"no no no...u help me that much! I dont know what to say..ehm thanx for today.." i open the car door.

"really? Well okay then...but tell me if u got a problem..i'll help you" I nodded and bow.

 

I waved my hands to say goodbye and said thanx once again. But he didn't move and just starring at me. I stop waving and call his name so he wake up from his day dreaming. He smiled and gone. I walk to the bus stop and heading to my home.

 

"he is really cute when he waving at me" changmin said on his way.

 

                                                                  

I arrived at the bus stop near my apartment. I walked along the street and i saw a music store, its written there they looking for a part-time. Aaah right, i need a part time job. I walked to the store and telling the manager that i want to work part time. He said okay but they need for morning shift only, well in fact i have to go to school in the morning. Aiiisshh i'm unlucky boy, but they asked my phone number just in case they need me. I sigh and heading home. Nothing to do so i studying and cook something. Cooking is one of my hobbies, i love to cook for my self..actually i have no one to cook for, so i cook for myself.

 

                                                                                                                      ~~~~~

 

Morning comes, time for school. I saw siwon waiting in front of my class.

 

"jaejoong! Are you okay?? Which one is hurt?? Tell me!!" he keeps turning my body to the right and left.

"what are you doing? I'm okay.." i confused by this boy act.

"what do you mean you're okay? Someone told me what happened to u yesterday..did he hurt you??"

"oh you mean Yunho? Well as you see now..i'm okay" i smiled.

"fiuhh..thank god.." then he hug me.

 

I feel uncomfortable but i don't know why..i let he hugging me, maybe because i feel gulty for making him worry.

 

"jae..i'm so sorry, i think yunho hates you because of me.." finally he let me go.

"huh?" i knitted my eyebrow.

"aaaah i know what you mean, he keeps yelling about i'm being your slave.."

Siwon nodded.

 

"wait..your slave?? Why would i do that??"

now he laugh "well i never had a boy slave..its okay if you want to try hahaha"

i kicked his legs and went inside my class.

"jae..see you at lunch" he back to his class.

Geeez he always make fun of me, why should i felt guilty for someone like him? Now i regret letting him hugged me..but i kicked him hihihi its fair enough..i smiled remembering how that dorky siwon trying to make my day.

 

 

"looks like you are his best slave ever..."

"OMG!!" i almost jumped from my seat and turning back when i heard someone talked behind me.

"what did you do to him until he waiting for you in worry as death? And hugged you oh so tight...."

 

I keep silent.

 

His face come closer to my ear..

 

I was scared as !

 

"you let him ed you three times a day?"

 

I widen my eyes "WHAT??!! What are you talking about yunho.."

 

"DONT CALL MY NAME!!" he yelled.

I'm shaking everytime yelled at me. i didn't dare to look at him.

 

"!!" he pushed my chair and make me fall hard.

 

Junsu who just came inside widen his eyes and helped me stand. "omg Jae what happen?"

"i don't know Su...he talked nonsense and pushed my chair"

Junsu pats my head, gave me mineral water and tell me to calm down. He gave me half of his breakfast bread. Junsu hold my hand telling me its gonna be fine. Junsu really care about me. And i saw pair ayes starring at us, its yunho's best friend. I don't know what he wants, i just avoid him.

 

                                                                                                                  ~~~~~

 

The bell ringing, time to go home. I take my bag and walked with Junsu, he asked me to go home with him. Maybe junsu worry about me, he don't let me home by myself. His driver already waiting at the drop off for students, and open the car door for us when he saw junsu and me. I'm about to step inside junsu's car and suddenly Siwon call me and pulled my hand and asking me to go home with him.

"yah! I'm the one who will take him home"

"can you protect him when yunho come to hurt him suddenly?"

"of course! He will be safe here in my car, i'll make sure he arrived home safely"

Siwon raised on of his eyebrow "are you sure junsu? Its not like you don't know who's Yunho.."

Junsu silent for a moment... "its okay...i can protect jae..lets go jae.."

 

"you? Protect jae? what can you do junsu? Your classmates told me YOU DO NOTHING BUT HANGING YOUR HEAD LOW WHILE YUNHO HURTING JAE!!!" Siwon yelled.

 

Junsu stay silent... Looks like siwon hit the spot, junsu is speechless. I felt guilty, its all because of me.

 

"you're right...i can't protect him well..but what makes you think he will be safe around you? This not about Yunho..its about you.." Junsu replied siwon.

 

"What?! what are you talking about?? Junsu! JAE IS MY FRIEND WHO GOT BULLIED BY MY ENEMY AND HAVE USELESS FRIEND LIKE YOU!! YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHOICE??"

 

"Siwon!! Junsu always helped me! he always there...i understand why junsu keep silent, unlike you, Junsu can't fight..please don't get mad at him, its all my faults...i..i can go home by myself..you guys dont have to worry.." i turn around and about to leave but Junsu pulled my hand.

"JJ...please...let siwon take you home, i'm sure u will safe with him.." Junsu said while look away.

"but.."

"no buts JJ...its not that i will let him freely touch you, well he's been act nicely to you at least..so you better trust him..and of course i will join you two..but not today, i have to see my grandma, i'll go to your house tomorrow" Junsu smile and wink.

 

"nice desicion Junsu.." siwon smiled.

"like i have any choice.." junsu say goodbye and go inside his car.

 

Siwon take me to his car and open his car door like a gentleman. he take me home...safely. 

 

 

                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

finally upfdate ^^