OO2 ┇New seatmates?

»opposites match!♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

All Seohyun & Jessica heard was gossips while they were walking past the hallways. Some guys whistled at them for their pretty faces but some guys laughed at them for their poor fashion sense.

Both girls did not really care for their looks or status here in their new school. All they cared about was to get good grades then graduate and never return back their previous lives. They did not want to be involved in any relationships. They depended on each other.

" Sica-unnie, we probably need to get ourselves a part-time job to get sufficient money. " Seohyun nudged her unnie when they were about to seperate to go to their different scheduled timetables.

" Alright seohyunnie " Jessica said as she ruffled Seohyun's hair and walked to her first lesson, English, which was the opposite direction of where Seohyun is heading. Seohyun on the other hand pouted at her unnie, fixed her hair and went to her first lesson, Math.

When Seohyun entered her class, she did not know that the lesson has already started. Her eyes widen. "Sorry, I didn't know that the lesson has started. I thought lessons starts at 8.00" Seohyun then checked her watch -7.50- "Oh! Hello young lady, you must be the new student. I'm Ms.Kim. My apologies, I like to start lessons early.So anyways, why don't you introduce yourself?" Ms.Kim, their Math teacher told her. " Uh.. anneong, Seo Joohyun imnida, you may address me by Seohyun."

" Alright Seohyun-shi. Please take an empty seat beside.... hmmm... that guy sleeping over there. " Ms.Kim instructed as she pointed towards the guy sitting near the window at the back. Seohyun looked at where Ms.Kim was pointing and went over there. Afterwards she was shocked abit by what happened.

" Cho Kyuhyun! Wake Up Right Now! " Ms.Kim shouted. The boy beside Seohyun just simply looked up and tried to keep his eyes open.  She then noticed that the guy looked abit familiar. Seohyun heard whispers around her like " Even though he is asleep, he's still so handsome!" " Kyuhyun oppa~ marry me already!"

Just then, Seohyun recalled who he was. He was that guy who was at the coffee shop with another guy and some girls. ' Hmph.. Cho Kyuhyun huh? Cho Kyuhyun the Playboy to be exact. Gosh. Why must I sit beside him? ' Seohyun thought and pouted.

 

+++++++++++

 

 KYUHYUN'S P.O.V 

Aish... Stupid Ms.Kim! Just when my dream was going to it's ! I looked at the whiteboard. I already know this! I looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter