OO4 ┇Friends/Rivals?

»opposites match!♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 SEOHYUN'S P.O.V 

I enjoyed my first day of work, except the part when that playboy, Cho Kyuhyun walked right in the cafe. Everything was perfect until he came in. He just ruins everything. I still cant believe that I have to sit beside him during Math. Oh well, just gotta accept that fact. I won't disturb him and hopefully he won't disturb me too. I want nothing to do with Mr.Cho Kyuhyun. 

 

+++++++++++

 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

" Jung Sooyeon-ssi! No sleeping in class! " The teacher yelled. Jessica shot up in her seat & put on an embarrassed face. " I saw you drooling, " Jessica heard a whisper coming from her left side. She turned to look. It was none other than her seatmate Lee Donghae. He took out his phone & continued " I even got a picture of it. " He then showed her the picture of her drooling. " YAH! " Jessica shouted at him. " Jung Jessica! Please exit the classroom now! I do not except such nonsense! " Ms. Hwang said while pointing towards the door.

Jessica lowered her head as she got up from her seat making her way to the exit. Before she left, she sent a death glare to Donghae. Donghae had shivers down his spine when he saw that. ' You're interesting Jung Sooyeon. Too interesting...' Donghae thought. 

 

+++++++++++

 JESSICA'S P.O.V 

Aish!! That pabo Lee Donghae always gets me in trouble! I hate him!!! Just then, I heard someone talk. " Still angry with me Ice Princess? " I turned to look. It was none other than that playboy. " What do you want now? Why did you come out?! Don't call me that! I'm not your princess! " I shot Donghae with all those questions. Then turned away, crossing my arms. I was still mad at him for getting me kicked out of my favourite lesson. " Go out on a date with me " I heard another whisper, and it came from the same person.

My eyes widen, wasn't the answer obvious enough? I turned around. " Let me spell it out for you, N . O , NO! " I raised my voice a little, making sure that my voice wouldn't be heard inside the classroom. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. " Oh really? Then what if I post this pictures on the internet? Will you go out with me then? " He asked teasingly.

I turned and made sure I stepped on his foot. He winced in pain. " Don't you dare! " I shouted, this time, not caring if the class heard me. 

Just then, the classroom door flung open. " Jessica Jung! Lee Donghae! Go to the principle's office now! I have tolerated you both enough! " Ms. Hwang yelled at the top of her lungs.

I felt very disappointed with myself. I have never made a teacher so angry before. And I have never been scolded that badly before.. I wanted to cry. But no, not in front of that playboy. I, Jessica Jung, will NOT be weak in front of him. I turned around and headed towards the principles office.

" Hey! Wait up! " A voice behind me said. 'Ugh... can't he just leave me alone?' I thought. I ignored him and fasten my pace. " Yah! Where are you going now? "  ' Is he asking stupid questions or what? ' " To the principles office! And you should too! " I said without turning back. Then I felt someone grab my hand. " There's no need for that. Come on'! Let's go somewhere else! " He pulled me along and I used my dolphin scream and screamed " YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

+++++++++++

 

 SEOHYUN'S P.O.V 

' Sica unnie? Yah! Sica! Where are you! ' I kept thinking to myself. It was lunch time and we agreed to meet at the water fountain before heading to the cafeteria together. " That unnie, I'm so gonna kill her if she doesn't show up in the next 5 minutes. " I softly whisper to myself.

-    1 0    m i n u t e s    l a t e r    -

I angrily dialed unto my phone, sica's number. I already lost count of how many times I've tried to call or message her. She hasnt replied to any of my text or calls. I suspected that something might have happened, but based on Sica's personailty of being Ms. Tardy, I doubt so. I decided to wait a few more minutes before heading to the cafeteria alone. 

 

+++++++++++

 

Awhile ago...

 

 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

" YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Jessica screamed. Donghae quickly covered as he didnt want her scream to notify others of their disappearance.

He dragged her into his red ferrari and sped off, making Jessica clueless on whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter