OO3 ┇Angels

»opposites match!♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

"Yah! Why are you following me?" Jessica said when she turned around finding Donghae behind her. 

"I'm not following you I'm going to class! Right there! " Donghae said and pointed to the classroom named  ENGLISH 

" Bwoh!? Your first lesson is English too? " Jessica asked dissappointed. Donghae didn't answer because both of them already reached the classroom.

" Well, well ... Mr.Lee don't think you can be late for class just because your best friends' father owns this school! And who is that Miss beside you? Are you the new student? They told me one was coming" Ms Hwang, the English teacher said. 

" But, Ms.Hwang! The only reason I was late is because I was showing the new girl around. " Donghae said convincingly. Jessica stared at him, speechless. She wanted to tell Ms.Hwang the truth but she saw him with pleading eyes. She decided to help him, this one time only. Jessica then nodded at the teacher. 

"Well then, I'll let you off this time! Okay Miss, would you introduce yourself? " Ms.Hwang said. 

" Anneonghaesayo, Jessica Jung imnida! I'm fluent in English because I was born in America. " Jessica said nicely.

" Alright Jessica, since you're not so familiar with the things here at Seoul University, I'll let you sit beside Donghae for him to tour you around more. " Jessica regretted helping Donghae previously, now she had to sit beside him. She nodded her head and took a seat. 

 

+++++++++++

" 15.36 KST   Unnie, I'm going to go look for a job since my schdule ends eariler then yours. Mianhe! I don't want to waste time! " -message sent-

 SEOHYUN'S P.O.V 

Hmm... where shall I start searching? My eyes scanned the entire area around me. I was standing in the middle of the famous Seoul attration street. Right then, my eyes spotted a small sign hanging at the bottom of a glass window " help wanted, aged 18 and above " I thought for awhile and decided to apply for the job. It was a cafe, named, A n g e l s .

 

*RING RING!*

That was the sound when I opened the door.

I took out my resume and handed it to the lady with a badge "manager" on it. She was quite young to be a manager. She looks around my age. but slighty older. The lady looked at me from head to toe. Then, a smile suddenly appeared on the lady's face.

" Welcome to the job! " She said. I widened my eyes, " that fast? " I thought. I wanted to help Jessica unnie to hand in her application too, but I remembered that it was with Jessica herself. " Really? Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me! May I request that my friend could apply too? I'll ask her to come later. " I told the lady.

The lady replied , " well, that's great! Not many girls want this job because they'll have to serve only the opposite gender. " My eyes widened, s e r v e   o n l y   t h e   o p p o s i t e   g e n d e r ? My worst nightmare yet! I hate playboys and yet I have to serve them! Seohyun! Resign now! " Ermmm... alright.. " God! Did I just say that? I need this job so badly I cant just reject it just for my dislike. Sica unnie, forgive me.

 

I quickly sent a message to sica unnie asking her to come over to the cafe as I've already gotten her a job " Could you start work now? " asked the lady suddenly. I was shocked. " S-Sure.. " The la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter