OO1 ┇Cold meets Hot

»opposites match!♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

" Unnie! It's time! Let's go! Hurry before she tries to stop us! " Seohyun shouted loudly so that the sleeping beauty will wake up. She quickly stuffed all of Jessica's belongings into a huge bag. Apparently, Jessica was to lazy to pack her stuffs the night before, and she knew that her oh so helpful dongsaeng would help her. Seohyun muttered under her breath " Aish...this unnie... " 

" mmhh... 5 more mins..." Jessica tossed and turned in her beautiful slumber.

*HONK HONK!* 

Jessica suddenly sat up " What was that? "

" That is our bus to Seoul ! UNNIE! Hurry! " Seohyun pleaded as she grabbed Jessica and her luggage. " Bwoh?!? " Jessica ran to the toilet to brush teeth and got dressed, she couldn't find her luggage and Seohyun so she quickly ran to the bus.

" Jung So-Yeon! Now, where are you going ? " Their adopted mother demanded. They did not tell her as they wanted to go freely, they knew she won't let them leave her, who else will help her with her demands?

" Uh....... " Jessica didn't care anymore, she opened the door and ran into the bus. She told the bus driver " Hurry! Leave!! " When she turned to look back, she saw her adopted mother shouting and running after, but after awhile she stopped.

" Phew!~ That was close! " Jessica heaved a sigh of relief as she jumped onto the seat beside Seohyun. " Yah! That'll teach you to wake up early next time! " Seohyun chided as Jessica bowed apologetic to her.

 

+++++++++++

 

" Some trip that was! " Jessica exclaimed as they reached their University. They went to the Office to get some paper work done and received their keys to their dorm. Thankfully, they were allocated to stay together. As soon as they reached their dorm, it was already dark. Why? Their dorm was placed at the very edge of the school as they came in when it was mid year.

" Aish! Why were we placed so far! " Jessica said as she jumped onto the bed. Seohyun didn't utter a single word as she was really amazed at the school. While walking across the whole school to get to their dorm, she saw loads of things. She had dreamt of living in here before but she think it would come true

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter