fifty-four

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Taehyungie!"

"Jinnie!" Taehyung smiles as the younger slides into the car beside him, putting on his seatbelt as the chauffeur begins to drive.

"Day five out of the hospital, how do you feel?" Taehyung questions, pretending his hand is a microphone as he places it in Jin's face.

The younger laughs, but plays along, "Great, I was so bored and lonely," he whines, speaking into the "mic."

"I visited you five times, you were only in there for two days," Taehyung mutters pretending to sound hurt.

"Oh," JIn mutters, "I wasn't bored because I had you."

The older laughs, playing with the younger's hair, "That's what I thought," Taehyung jokes and Jin smiles as he stares up at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm glad we became friends, I love talking to you and hanging out with you thank you for giving me a chance," the younger confesses.

"No, thank you. I never got to apologize for the ty things I did and said to you," Taehyung mutters.

"I understand Its-"

"Baby, I poured wine on your head, that's not exactly understandable or forgivable," He argues. "I'll never get how you can see the best in everyone, but you do, you're so sweet."

"I wasn't always the nicest person, and I regret it so much I try to make up for it now," Jin confesses sadly, "I just see all of this as karma now, I guess."

Taehyung nods, "Yeah I get that." He can't help but stare at the younger. It's hard to believe how much he hated him and to see how close they're now. Jin is a good person, he sees that now.

"So, what's planned for today?" Jin questions practically bouncing in his seat from excitement.

"We're going to a club," Taehyung replies.

Worst case scenario comes to the younger's mind like what will happen? Will he be peer pressured into bad things? Will they get caught?

"A club? Hyung if we get caught," Jin whisper yells almost as if someone besides Taehyung will be able to hear.

"We won't because I go here a lot, and you'll be with me, so don't worry your pretty little head," the older chuckles.

"Is that so?" Jin asks jokingly."Yes, it is so," Taehyung laughs, "We're gonna go there, and party like it's our last day on earth."

"Hyung, you're so crazy. Does anyone go to the club at this time?" Jin questions.

"I only picked you up early so we can go to my place and get ready," the male answers trying his best not to laugh at the younger as Jin mumbles a small "Oh."

"Get ready? I think I look good," the younger pouts as he grabs the hem of his blue sweater.

Taehyung stifles back a laugh as he pats the younger's head, "You do, but club good? No, so I'll put you in something-"

"Cute?"Jin questions hopefully."Revealing," Taehyung says with all seriousness, making the younger choke. "Then I'll do your hair and make-up, any objections?"

"R-Revealing?" Jin stutters with wide eyes.

"Ok, great! You're gonna look so good when I'm done with you," Taehyung grins.

The two spent almost the whole day getting ready, Taehyung did the younger's make-up and even dyed his hair purple. Jin didn't want to admit it, but he looked amazing. It was time for what he was going to regret the most, Taehyung shoved Jin into the bathroom with an outfit and to say he was shocked when he put it on would be an understatement.

"Um, are you sure about this?" Jin calls out as he stares at himself in the mirror. He can't even believe his eyes right now.

"Yes, come out!" Taehyung yells from the other side.Jin hesitantly pushes the door open and faces the older walking out with one hand holding down his shirt. "You look amazing, baby."

He looks up to see Taehyung wearing a red silk top with some buttons unopened at the top, "I-I wow- you look amazing as well," Jin manages to stammer out.

Taehyung chuckles, "I know," he jokes. "You look great, stop pulling it down," the older says as he walks towards Jin pulling the shirt back up.

"I thought you were kidding," Jin pouts, and the older laughs again. "Do I really look good?" he asks unsure, playing with the bottom of the shirt unconsciously.

"Absolutely stunning. Now we have to go, the driver is downstairs, I already have our keys, wallets, and phones, so don't worry," Taehyung assures as he hands Jin his things.

They make it to the car and after moments of silence, their phones begin to get notifications after notifications. "Looks like someone saw us together," Taehyung mutters, showing Jin a picture of the two holding hands as they entered the older's building.

"Yeah," Jin sighs, "Yoongi saw that as well apparently." Taehyung frowns as Jin gives him his phone, reading the text messages the male had sent to him.

"Didn't you two break up?" Taehyung questions, and the younger nods. "Then why is he so worried about who you hang around? Just ignore him."

"Okay," Jin mutters.

"You know you shouldn't let boys walk all over you. My relationship isn't the best, but Jungkook already knows he can't dictate what I do or say."

"Yoongi doesn't, he's just a bit protective," the younger mutters. "What's going on with you and Jungkook?"

"He loves someone else," Taehyung says bitterly, but the pout on Jin's face makes him smile. "Don't cry angel, you'll ruin your make-up."

Jin just pouts and shakes his head, "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Jungkook and I were never perfect, we would cheat on each other all the time there's no love at this point it's for publicity," the older admits.

"But you love him," Jin sniffles.

"Of course I love him. I always will, that's why I keep on trying."

"You deserve better than that hyung," Jin tells the older as he reaches out to hold his hand.

Taehyung let's out a sigh, and smiles at the younger, "So do to you Jinnie."

The car stops in front of the club, and Taehyung opens the door as Jin says thank you to the driver before sliding out. Taehyung shuts the door and gives the younger a smile."Remember what I said earlier? What are we going to do today?" Taehyung asks.

"We're going party like it's our last day on earth?" Jin questions, the older nods with a laugh.

"Right like our last ing day earth," Taehyung mutters as he wraps an arm around the younger's waist.