twenty-six

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

After watching a few movies and playing a couple of games, (mainly Mario Cart, because Jin demanded so) they sat together with Jin's gifts in hand. Despite Jin's protests, they were all excited to have him open his presents.

He might feel like he doesn't deserve it, but to the five he deserves the whole world.

"Alright, who wants to go-"

"I do!" Jimin beams sliding his gift bag over to the younger. "This is from Joonie and me." Jin gives the couple a thankful smile before pulling out a light blue sweater from the bag.

The soft material makes him smile as he pulls it up to his chest hugging onto it. "I love it it's so soft, thank you hyungs," Jin gushes placing the new sweater in his lap.

"I promise you're going to love this Jin," Hoseok says placing his gift in front of the younger.

Jin wastes no time pulling the box out the gift bag to see a Nintendo Switch inside.Jin's jaw drops, as he places the consoles and five new games in front of him.

"Seriously, hyung?" Jin questions with a wide grin and before Hoseok can reply, the younger, flings himself onto the older. "I love this. Thank you so much!"

A tug on Jin's shirt from Yoongi makes Jin sit back and gives Hoseok a chance to calm his heart from the Jin induced jumpscare.

"Sorry hyung let's continue now," Jin laughs as Taehyung slides a small box to him.

Jin looks up at the older confused. Taehyung most definitely hates him from all the glares he shot his away, but he bought him a gift?

"There's more, but I wanted you to see this one first," Taehyung replies, Jin nods and opens up the box to see a silver necklace with his birthstone."I love it hyung."

Those words make Taehyung smirk to himself as he takes a seat next to the younger. "Here let me put it on for you angel-"

"Angel?" Yoongi questions, feeling the urge to push Taehyung away from his boyfriend. The older isn't so keen on sharing, and it's bad enough the other four are practically infatuated with Jin as well.

Taehyung gives the older a tight smile. "We all have nicknames for Jinnie right?" He questions looking around at the group. "That one is mine. He's my angel."

"Your angel," Jungkook mutters to himself feeling jealousy bubble up inside of him as well.

He doesn't understand why he's upset Taehyung flirts all the time, but this feels different. He tries his best to ignore it until Yoongi gives Jin his present.

He watches the older put the charm bracelet on Jin's wrist. "Yoongi this is beautiful, thank you so much baby," Jin says in awe, admiring the gold bracelet around his wrist.

Seeing the sweet smile on Yoongi's face make his insides churn and the moment the older leans in to kiss Jin Jungkook can feel heart tear apart.

"I'm not feeling well! Taehyung and I should go home now. I'm so sorry Jin I'm feeling sick," Jungkook apologizes standing up.

Jin looks up at him with a small mope, and he can feel his heart twinge. "No hyung, please go home and get lots of rest," Jin says giving him a soft smile.

"I will baby," Jungkook whispers ruffling Jin's hair before walking towards the door with Taehyung. "I'll see you guys later."

Taehyung and Jungkook say their goodbyes to the group before walking outside to his car. Taehyung puts his hand in the younger's pocket, feeling a paper inside he pulls it out.

"Kook baby what's this?" Taehyung questions, showing his boyfriend the envelope.

Jungkook takes a look at it and lets out a sigh. "A ticket to my concert." Jin's birthday present.

"Is it for me baby?" The older asks with a wide grin on his as he grabs onto his boyfriend's arm. Jungkook over at the male, mustering up a smile. He nods in response, handing the ticket to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much, baby! I'll make sure to cheer the loudest for you." The younger nods along with a fake smile.

Those are the words he wanted to hear from Jin. He wanted to see Jin in the front row cheering him on. If he can't take Jin Taehyung can go in his place instead. Taehyung is his boyfriend.

He wishes his brain could understand that.