fifty-three

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Two days had finally passed, Jin was ready and excited to go home. He'd somehow twisted his foot and was given crutches and spent most of the day learning how to use them.

"Hey baby," A voice chuckles making the younger look back confused as he sees Yoongi standing there. "You ready to go?"Jin nods, as the older grabs his things and they leave the room, the younger said goodbye the nurses and doctors as they made their way out of their building, and into the car.

The trip home was completely silent, and once they stepped into his apartment. The two had no clue what to say each other, deciding to settle on lying in bed and staring at their phones. Jin looks up from his device to see Yoong frowning, so does what anyone would do, nudge the older with his foot, "What's wrong, baby?" Yoongi asks.

"What's wrong with you? You're the one sulking over there," Jin mutters flipping onto his stomach to get a better look the older.

"Well, we haven't talked since we got here," Yoongi sighs.

"Technically you only talked to me at the hospital, and that was it," Jin corrects with a pout. "I didn't want things to be this awkward."

Yoongi chuckles, nodding, "Yeah," he mutters. "I missed you, ya' know that, right?"

"Who wouldn't miss me?" Jin grins cockily, and Yoongi whacks the younger with a pillow. "Does this mean the break is over?"

The older hums, placing his hand under his chin pretending to think, "Yeah the break is over," he chuckles, sitting up and pressing a kiss on the male's lips.

Jin presses in deeper with a smile, "I missed that so much," he giggles as they pull away.

"Just my kisses?" Yoongi gasps teasingly as the younger shakes his head cutely.

"I missed all of you," the boy assures with a smile.

Yoongi grins and presses a kiss on the boy's forehead, "I missed all of you baby," he says. "You hungry?"

The younger's eyes widen with excitement as he shakes his head, "Yes, feed me, please!"

"I'll order something," Yoongi chuckles grabbing his phone.

"Ugh, I love you so much," Jin sighs dramatically and the older only smiles. Does he really feel the same, though?