thirty-eight

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Jungkook's manager paces back and forth while Jungkook watches in silence as he gets his makeup done, with all the drama going on poor Sejin couldn't get a break. His company told him to stay far from Jin to protect his perfect image and relationship with Taehyung.

They warned him several times to not be seen with or post anything about the younger, everything had to be in secret to and kept under wraps for the sake of their reputations, but of course, Jungkook didn't listen.

"Jungkook this is seriously starting to become an issue, your tour is starting soon, and now this is happening," Sejin says panic in his voice as he continues pacing around the room.

"There's no such thing as bad publicity," Jungkook chuckles attempting to make the older feel better.

Sejin stops and gives the male a stern look, "I really wish you didn't do things like this. The company didn't want you interacting with the boy after the first scandal," he sighs before finally taking a seat on the couch across from Jungkook.

"Lets just put out a statement say it was just a misunderstanding and then everything goes back to normal," he shrugs.

"I think it's a little too late for that," Sejin groans rubbing his temple. "Do you think Yoongi has something to do with this? We can't even find who leaked the pictures."

"He would never do something like this. Please figure something out, Seokjin is-"

There a loud bang outside of the room followed by objects crashing and screams, alerting everyone in the room. Jungkook jumps from his seat as Sejin pulls out his phone ready to call the police.

"Mr. Kim, please wait here," a staff says calmly. 

"I need to see him now!" Taehyung shouts.

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he walks towards the door, "What in the actual does he want now?" he grumbles under his breath as he opens the door to see a furious Taehyung standing there.

"Baby what are you here? Why would you make a scene in front of everyone? Do you know how-"

Before Jungkook could even finish he met with a loud slap to the face cause everyone to stop and grimace, Jungkook looks up at the male with confusion as he clutches his throbbing cheek, Taehyung distances himself from the younger, his body shaking as tears fell from his eyes. Jungkook swiftly reached out for the older, pulling him close and rubbing his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"Kook please tell me it isn't true," Taehyung sobs, grabbing the male's jacket.

Jungkook eyebrows furrow in confusion, "What's going on?"

"Don't ing call me that!" Taehyung cries, shoving the boy back. "Tell me its not true! Tell me you didn't cheat on me with Jin."

"What the are you going on about?" Taehyung pushes his phone in the male's face and oh has taken a turn for the worse.

↠↞

3,638,281 likes

j_97.95 
audio from before the fight. Suga and Jungkook talk about Jungkook messing around with Jin.

View all 987,654 comments

jeonssidehoe im-

 fakestan01 *sips tea* well we been knew

minthesin I mean- damn just damn

jkstanonly Jin is a ing homewrecker and he ruined taekook's relationship

min.daddy.yoongi the tea is pipping hot today 🍵

bts.btsstan I didnt want to believe it

rm238 we still don't know what happened stop giving this person all your attention