forty-five

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

862,728 likes

j_97.95 
it seems as if BTS's Suga and that of a model of jin finally broke up... 

View all 6,543 comments

rm238 why would you post something this personal???

bangtanswhore this is u rn: 🤡

min.daddy.yoongi y'all really be all up in Jin's huh? let my man breathe 😤

jkstanonly ha its about time that home wrecking gets with he deserves

yoonie_ngi good riddance

fakestan01 y'all hoes need a life 🙃

jeonsbabe537 so glad Yoongi dumped his its obvious he cheated on him with Jungkook...

seokjinniestan y'all speak as if you know the whole story like... they could have broken up for other reasons NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO DO OR REVOLVE AROUND JUNGKOOK

↠↞

j_97.95

j_97.95: Hi Seokjin.

love.ksj: im really not in the mood can you please ruin my life another time?

j_97.95: What's wrong baby? Mad Yoongi sees you as the you actually are?

love.ksj: why are you doing this...

j_97.95: Why...?

j_97.95: Are you really asking me that?

love.ksj: well... im not texting myself now am i?

j_97.95: Always with the sarcasm baby. I can see you haven't changed...

love.ksj: look babe i really cant tell if youre flirting with me or hate me

love.ksj: let's keep the pet names to a minimum ok?

j_97.95: Haha... You're lucky you're so damn cute.

j_97.95: And of course you can't see what you did wrong...

love.ksj: i don't know you?

j_97.95: You do more than you think.

j_97.95: You ruin everything... You took everything away from me and yet I can't be mad?

j_97.95: Everything I'm doing is deemed as unjust, but what about how you hurt me? That's perfectly ok?

love.ksj: look... im really sorry but i dont know you and feel like i would remember if i hurt someone

j_97.95: Of course you don't... You've always been so damn conceited and concerned with no one but yourself... It makes sense how you cheated your way into the spotlight.

love.ksj: what?

j_97.95: You swayed Jungkook and his friends with your pretty little face making everyone fall for you... You act kind and sweet to hide the nastiness inside... You've always been a horrible person Jin, so manipulative and spoiled rotten.

j_97.95: But we can blame your parents for that I'm surprised you wonder why they're not around... They're so disappointed to see the monster they created.

love.ksj: you...

j_97.95: Now now let's be wise with our words angel... Did you forget I'm in control of your life now?

j_97.95: I'll make sure you're never happy Kim Seokjin.

j_97.95: You don't deserve it.