EERHT

The Good in Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Zup." 

 

Yujin felt a slight nudge on her side when she said that and it was from Wonyoung who is now giving her sharp glares. "Isn't that how people nowadays greet each other? That's what those lowly lives do earlier." She said raising one of her brows two times.

 

Wonyoung just shook her head and then gestured the men outside the mansion to take the bags inside. She then look at the other two people in front of them..

 

"C'mon, at least give a little effort to smile." She said at Hyewon and Yuri who is supposed to be welcoming them but ended up staring at the hybrid who is wearing an annoying smirk. "We will be sharing the same house starting now so let's make things easy just like before." Wonyoung added.

 

As soon as she said that a couple of men started coming in carrying a lot of bags. 

 

"Wow, you guys sure have a lot of things." Yuri said, still in awe of the number of those bags as it keeps coming, it was endless. 

 

Just like what they have discussed, Yujin will stay at Hyewon's mansion and since looking after the hybrid requires a lot of work Yuri and Wonyoung decided to stay there with Hyewon. 

 

"These are mine. As for Yujin.. Well, I'll go shop for her clothes tomorrow since she only has the uniform as of now." Wonyoung explained.

 

"Of course.." Yuri knew that this vampire do love clothes but she didn't expect she'll be bringing a ten store worth of clothes for just a couple of months of staying here.

 

Hyewon let out a deep sigh as she noticed Yujin looking around her house. "Welcome." She said and then forced a smile.

 

The hybrid smiled. 

 

"So what room will be assigned for us? I want to rest and Yujin here.." Wonyoung break the ice and was about to point at Yujin's direction but the girl already disappeared. The witch and the werewolf was also surprised at how she suddenly vanished.

 

"What is this huge thing right here?"

 

Wonyoung, Yuri and Hyewon followed the voice and saw Yujin in the middle of the living room looking up at something, her hand holding her chin due to extreme curiosity.

 

"It's called chandelier." Yuri soullessly answered. "Wasn't it already invented in your time?" She followed with a question.

 

Wonyoung sighed. "She's already long asleep by the time electricity was found." Her answer made the two gasped. "This is just the beginning of her endless question.." She exhaustedly added, she remembered how Yujin didn't let her sleep a wink yesterday because of her curiousity. 

 

"Just how old are you guys?!" Yuri asked.

 

The taller girl glared at her. "It's rude asking a woman her age." She pouts but then sighed eventually. "But we're old enough.. You don't need to know the exact numbers."

 

"Maybe they're like a billion years old." Hyewon discreetly whispered next to Yuri but what can you even hide from a vampire who has a strong sense of hearing.

 

"Yah!" Wonyoung exclaimed and the two let out some soft giggles. This made the vampire smile, this is what she wanted, the old times just like how they play well among themselves before. They've been arguing a lot previously and it made her miss this kind of moment. "See it isn't hard, think of Yujin as me and everything will go smoothly.." She said while looking at her old friend.

 

The two followed the direction of her stares and saw the hybrid busily touching things. They gotta admit that what they're seeing right now is like looking at a clueless innocent kid. She's actually far from what their old rusty books said basing it to her appearance. She looks young to be that ruthless hybrid who made everyone quake in fear.

 

But it doesn't mean they should let their guards down since they don't know what's exactly running inside her mind..

 

"She's kind." Wonyoung said like she can see the troubles from her friend's thoughts.

 

The three's meaningful exchange of glances was interrupted when Yujin accidentally a loud music from the speaker, then got shocked from it and while trying to cover her ears her elbows touched the expensive jars and it fell and break. The trio continued watching her as she pushed the remote's buttons, just like what she learned from Wontoung's apartment, but she just made it worst by turning on the fireplace, tv, edm lights, fans and lastly the house sprinkler system.. 

 

And soon caused a destruction inside the house in just a couple of minutes of being there. 

 

"That was the remote for everything.." Hyewon said while being drenched with water. "How is it even possible? She clicked on everything except the button on turning off the speakers.."

 

"Is this what the books meant when they wrote she will be the destruction of everything? I mean.. Now that i see it, my books don't lie." Yuri added with her bangs already covering her eyes.

 

"She's.."

 

Wonyoung was about to speak when the two looked at her with poker faces. "Stop defending her already.. It's already clear. This hybrid requires a lot of work." Hyewon said and then marched towards Yujin and snatched the remote and stopped everything.

 

"Hehe~ Thanks." Yujin said.

 

"Your room is on the third floor, you can use whatever room you like there. Wonyoung yours is on the second floor together with us. Each rooms has its own bathroom so go now and take a shower before anyone catches a cold." Hyewon commanded and with that everyone followed right away. "And after that you all should come down for dinner and discuss some house rules."

 

Thankfully the messed that Yujin did was cleaned due to Yuri's magic, Hyewon is actually considering to hire Yuri to become her cleaner to save money. By just a couple of chants and stuff the mansion came back to its original state.

 

"So only us four will be staying here?" Yuri asked. The three is already on the dining table waiting for Yujin. "No maids?"

 

"Yes." Hyewon simply answered. "I managed living here alone for years. It's manageable."

 

"What about the cleaning?"

 

"Don't expect me to clean." Wonyoung excluding herself immediately. "I never held a broom ever since I was born." She said.

 

"You managed to clean the mess earlier soooo.." Hyewon prolonging and looking at Yuri, hoping the latter understands.

 

The short haired girl shook her head and even brushed those stares from the werewolf by waving her hands on the air. "No. No no no. I came here to help!" She said.

 

"Yes help.." Hyewon agreed. "I'll be on the guarding the house mission and you'll be on the management of it." She explained.

 

"What about Wonyoung?" 

 

"She will be keeping a close eye to the hybrid." After hearing this Yuri has nothing to say anymore. It's not like she can be on the guarding part since she's not that fit for fighting and never on her life will she handling the hybrid..

 

The silence from Yuri marks the final decision for their parts. "Okay we're good then." Wonyoung concluded.

 

So far, their plan is going smoothly. As long as the hybrid doesn't cause trouble and listens to them. They just need to see some assurance that she won't go berserking outside and initiate wars from other races like before, prove that she's not the horror that cause the history's nightmare before. And after seeing that they'll let her wander around since that's what Wonyoung wants, be together.. always and forever.

 

"You guys heard anything about Minjoo today? She didn't attend the afternoon class earlier." Yuri asked. When she got back from their conversation at school earlier, Minjoo's sit was empty. "I asked around and our classmates said she went out to look for us but she didn't come back." She added.

 

Wonyoung also wondered. "Right.. She usually text me so we can walk home together but she didn't send any." She said and checked her phone.

 

"Yeah.." Hyewon looked at her fridge. "I even prepared her chocolates and cakes in case she comes here hungry.."

 

The group of friends started feeling nervous at the lack of information of Minjoo. They've been busy about Yujin's case and didn't had the time to check on their friend..

 

Yujin then entered the dining area, using a towel to dry her hair. "I know right? I was expecting her making a scene here right now, but I guess she's late huh?" She casually joined them but what she said made the three turn their heads towards her for the second time today. "Aish~ I forgot what you taught me Wonyoung-ah.. about using that machine where air is coming out to dry hair.." She said, covering her hair with the towel and then just noticed those stares. 

 

"What?" She cluelessly asked.

 

"What do you mean by expecting her making scene here right now?" Wonyoung asked her.

 

The hybrid smiled.. "Ahh" Her dimples showing as she smirked and killing those three with curiosity by not telling anything.

 

"Yujin unnie." The vampire said as she felt those smirks are directly for her. "What did you do?"

 

A sly smile slowly creeps on the hybrid's face, a hint of playfulness filling her eyes. "What did you think did i do?" She asked back and her tone obviously made the werewolf and witch worked up.

 

"Hey, we're not playing with you right now. What the hell did you do to Minjoo?" Hyewon said, searching for her phone and started calling their friend's number after feeling the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter