OWT

The Good in Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes.. You were that hungry. That you didn't even make it to my house and passed out on the side walk."

 

Minjoo has opened at what she heard. 'I passed out again?!' She thought. Hyewon is telling her what happened because.. she can't remember anything again. "Unnie.. I think i'm sick. I keep fainting this past few days." She whispered and held her cheeks to check her own temperature. "And keep forgetting things.." She added.

 

She then looked at her friends who are currently eating their lunch. Hyewon being the usual, busy with her desserts and Yuri who is suspiciously being quiet today. Even in their class earlier the short hair girl looks very bothered about something.

 

"By the way, where is Wonyoung?" Minjoo asked when she saw the empty chair beside her.

 

Yuri let out a small laugh, note, a sarcastic one. "Busy babysitting a hybrid." She whispered and felt how Hyewon hit her feet under the table. She then snapped her finger, making the latter hear her thoughts. 'I'm still mad at what she did! I don't understand why she erased Minjoo's memory again.' She thought and Hyewon was shocked at how she's hearing Yuri's voice when she didn't even speak. 

 

The older girl then clears and then tried speaking with her mind only, focusing wholeheartedly that even her eyes screams passion. 'The vampire must have a reason for doing that.' She thought and wait for Yuri's reaction...

 

'I can't hear you dumb*ss.. This only works for me so stop twitching your eyebrows.' She heard Yuri's voice again but this time she got embarrassed. Welp, she tried.. 'Anyways, i am planning on telling Minjoo the truth i can't keep continue lying and hiding things from her. She's our friend and she deserves to know.' Yuri added, she doesn't like seeing her friend getting through this, thinking like she's somehow crazy.. This made Hyewon stood up suddenly.

 

"No!" She exclaimed.

 

"Hyewon unni--"

 

"Why not?!" Minjoo was cut off when Yuri stood up too and even have her hands resting on her waist.

 

"Yur--"

 

"She must have had a reason to do that!" Hyewon answered back, cutting Minjoo for the second time for attempting to call them. 

 

Yuri let out a deep breath angrily, a smoke coming out of her nose (if that's even possible). "And what would it be? What dmn reason does she have to the point of not even considering the consequences of using her ability over and over again?!" She exclaimed, referring to Minjoo's erased memories. 

 

Minjoo is already visibly being confused at what's happening to herself and Yuri doesn't want to see her thinking she's going crazy because of having her memories taken over and over again, technically it's just the second time but the effect is already confusing the human. 

 

Other students in the cafeteria is already looking at the two, Minjoo notices this so she stood up and tried calming her friends.. She's confused just like everyone here at why all of a sudden these two is arguing but she knows she has to stop them before someone calls the faculty. 

 

"Hyewon sunbae.. Yuri-ah.." 

 

The friendliest sunbae pressed her lips together to shut up, not because of how Minjoo called them but because she knows that Yuri has a point.. and she can't really take Wonyoung's side right now especially she doesn't know the reason why she erased Minjoo's memories once again. 

 

Yuri sighed when she noticed that her point already reaches the older girl.. 

 

'We already talked about this before we even started. We'll let Minjoo know about us.. About how special her blood is once we finally wake up the hybrid.' Yuri once again used her ability to have her thoughts be heard privately. 'I already consider her as a dear friend. And i can't lie to her anymore.' She added. 

 

Hyewon saw how sincere the witch felt by just looking at her eyes..

 

"Why are you guys suddenly arguing? Did you fought yesterday?" Minjoo spoke making the two halt their discussion and got back to reality. "Am i missing something here? Is that why Wonyoung's not here because you guys argued?" She continued asking but she was ignored when the two silently went back to their original seat and started eating like nothing happened. 

 

Minjoo frowned at how she got ignored and started feeling sulky.. She then reached for her spoon and stare at it. "Yes spoon, i am talking to you." She said making the other two looked at her. "It's no biggie.. Being ignored by my friends when I'm asking them nicely. Yes, i am fine. Definitely okay.." She continued doing a skit. 

 

"Stop acting stupid Kim Minjoo." Hyewon said with her eyes being soulless. On the other hand, Yuri is just giving her another discriminating look.

 

"Pabo." The short haired girl said.

 

"Psh." Minjoo reacted and then pouts. "It's because you guys are suddenly arguing and you're not even answering me.." She said and focuses on playing with her food, which immediately triggers the older.

 

Hyewon held Minjoo's hand that keeps stabbing her tonkatsu with fork. "Uh uh~ Don't play with the food kid." She said seriously and the latter stopped, but still sulking.

 

"We're not arguing." Yuri simply answered trying to dismiss the topic. "Stop pouting and eat your food, lunch time is almost over." She nagged at her friend making the latter just rolled her eyes.

 

But Minjoo didn't stopped there, having a memory lost is already bothering her and now knowing her friends are arguing about something she doesn't know made her more persistent than ever. Enough with things she doesn't know..

 

"You're clearly talking about reasons and etc. Is this about our maknae? Did you guys do something to Wonyoung?" Minjoo with her continuous questions.

 

The two sighed, the stubborn and persistent Minjoo is making its appearance again and they would rather not engage with her because she won't stop until she hears an answer.

 

"What about me?"

 

The three turned at the one who spoke, it was Wonyoung who casually sits on her chair and then crossed her arms before looking at her friends. Yuri scoffed, seeing Wonyoung is still making her agitated and Hyewon on the other hand is thanking the heavens for their friend's interruption, finally being free from Minjoo's questions.

 

"Where have you been?" Minjoo asked the taller girl.

 

Wonyoung just smiled.

 

"Been busy helping a friend." She answered, aware of the looks that Hyewon and Yuri giving her. She took the werewolf's diet coke (pepsi) and drink from it. The two knew there's something more so they continued staring at her until she finished the whole can and wipe her lips carefully. "She's transferring here and i helped her with the papers."

 

Clearly, with the last statement she said didn't made the two pleased and she knew it so she's bracing herself for the criticism she'll receive..

 

--

 

"Having the hybrid transfer here is not on the plan Wonyoung-ah." Yuri started. The three of them is currently on the back garden of the school, they skipped the class just to have this talk. "We can't let her cause havoc here." She added.

 

"Yujin.. She has a name so call her with it." Wonyoung said ignoring the important topic. She's sitting on the railing and the air is slowly blowing her hair. "And it's too late, she's already here."

 

"What do you mean she's already here?" Hyewon who is keeping silent since they arrived here finally decided to join and asked the taller girl. "We only have a month before the semester ends so how can they admit her right no--"

 

The smile on Wonyoung's lips made Hyewon stopped for that already answers her question. Of course, this vampire can use mind compulsion and obviously she did that to have Yujin join school.

 

Yuri and Hyewon can't help but to sigh and silence covers the place.

 

"Let me remind you.." Yuri with her already exhausted voice started. "She's a vampire who didn't have any drop of blood for a thousand year and at the same time a werewolf with a bad temper, she's like a hungry predator craving for it and you basically put her in a place full of humans! Our plan was to.."

 

"Lock her in my house, teach her all the drastic changes in the world while slowly feeding her until she finally finds control. But you took her away last night." Hyewon continued. "That was and IS still the plan so take your hybrid friend and lock her home." She said with authority. 

 

Wonyoung hopped off from the railing, her hands still crossed, showcasing how calm she is despite having the werewolf upset.

 

"She's my friend.." 

 

"We knew that already, but isn't she evil? The old books state how dangerous she is, it was written in the history how she haunted mostly all witches and werewolves. That's why our ancestors were rejoicing when she was put in an eternal sleep! Hell, if only they knew I've helped resurrect an enemy they will kill m--" Yuri started panicking and the continuous speech shows it but Wonyoung interrupted her. 

 

Yuri's breathing became unstable just by thinking of the consequence of her actions, once the word get out that the hybrid is awake it will be her end.. 

 

"I've known her for a thousand years already, i was there beside her all those time. I saw and witnessed everything and you still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter