Prologue

The Good in Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjoo keeps remembering the time when she used to laugh along with her friends because of some lame jokes. The time where they didn't care about anything and just enjoyed their lives by being together. Times where they only thought of simple things like passing their subjects.

 

But..

 

It all changed.

 

The people around her starting to act different, she would like to think that they are only indeed acting but no.. They told her that everything she just saw was real. It is fcking real!

 

She never thought of fantasies becoming real! Like her fictional book characters becoming into real life people! Never thought of them including themselves in the society and acting like a dmn normal human beings. Never imagined her best friend feeding blood from people, the friendliest sunbae in their school grows fur and claws when she's angry, and their class president is a magician?

 

"Minjoo unnie." Her best friend, Wonyoung, called her in an exhausted manner and even held her temple. This made Minjoo came back to her senses, and yes, she's still tied up in a chair and being surrounded by the people she used to trust the most. She gave them another glare, showing how betrayed she was..

 

"Are you going to kill me?" Minjoo asked as she went back on trying to removing the ropes from her hands again, she's been doing this since earlier when her friends tied her up. She's also well aware that her action is useless but.. it's worth the try. She can't stand being in this room with these people.

 

She then heard a sigh from her friends.

 

The class president, Yuri, then went closer to Minjoo and even bend to level with her friend's eyes. "Look, we're not killing you." She said in her busan accent making Minjoo stop from freeing herself. She looks at her short haired friend, her favorite necklace swaying from her neck because of the way she bends. "We just tied you there because you keep running away from us, and you'll stay being tied up until you hear us out." Yuri added and then stood up next to Wonyoung.

 

"Please.. listen."  Wonyoung repeated for the nth time.

 

Minjoo remained looking at them with her angry eyes, still upset at the things she just knew. Feeling various emotions inside her like; how can they fool her? She thought of them as real friends and then she'll suddenly know that they only befriended her because they're hungry? Or because they're bored and want to play with a normal human being?! 

 

"No!" Minjoo exclaimed, pout and then avert her gaze to her right side. 

 

Wonyoung mentally face palmed after seeing her friend being stubborn again. They've been trying to explain their side to the said girl but she's obviously not ready for this kind of talk. She crossed her arms and then looked at their other friend who is standing at the corner, Hyewon, she's been observing the situation since the beginning.

 

Hyewon was about to speak when Minjoo talked first. "Make it fast.. Your explanation.. I still have a party to attend to." She said. She saw how Wonyoung was asking help from Hyewon and since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter