The School Festival #2

Hit My Heart

                “Donghyun, look! They look like this school’s Girls’ Generation, don’t they?” Jeongmin said as he cling his arms on Donghyun’s shoulders. Donghyun smiled and giggled. “Yeah, they’re pretty, too.” The music stars to play and they were enjoying every part of it. The crowd has gone wild, the people standing in front of stage was dancing to the cute, pop music played on the giant speakers with their pink, school girl costumes. You can hear boys cheering for them and small little girls waving their hands and was sitting on their father’s neck.

                It was close to the end of the song. It was making the people more excited for some new, sweet moves from their swirling bodies. But when Minah stepped out on stage and her hair was flowing perfectly while she was dancing her part her high-heeled shoes broke that cause her to fall on stage. “Ah!” She shouted. Her ankle was injured and that made them stop the performance. Everybody was shocked; the people began gossiping and talking about it.

                “Oh!” Jeongmin says, his eyes getting wide. “Aw! She was the great one! I want to help her so bad!” He says looking down.

                On the second floor of the building, Minwoo was walking by and he just saw the incident that happened. He saw the fall of Minah, though he doesn’t know her he wanted to help her get up and tell her that it was okay. He was this considerate among people or strangers. “Aw,” he mumbled his breath as he watches the rest of the performance. “I didn’t know that the performance had started, might as well watch it here. Maybe the others are on the field watching,” he says and rested his head in his arms looking down. The view was clear; you can see the performers clearly than watching it down the field.

                “To proceed with the performance, let us give the stage to ‘TF1’!” Ms. Han announced in the microphone with her clapping hands. The crowd isn’t making any noise as we stepped out on stage. They were still in a bit shock about what happened awhile ago, so they might think that we will fail, too. When we were about to walk on stage, I remember Minah’s look towards me. Her black aura was flowing into her body and she was like ‘you’re-gonna-pay-for-this’. I didn’t care at all, it isn’t my fault she fell on stage.

                We stood in line on stage and make our first remarks. “Hello! We are ‘TF1’ Together Forever as One!” We said and bowed on stage as we go to our places.

                “She looks like the one on the bulletin board the President of this school? If I’m not wrong,” Minwoo told himself tilting his head as he watches them introduce themselves and go to their places afterwards. Minwoo reminisce the picture on the bulletin board which the President was at the center that caught his attention the most. The music starts to play and his eyes were sticks to Kwangjoo, though he doesn’t know her name he wanted to know her personally. The music has gone to the middle and the stage was getting hotter. They did a remix of Infinites ‘Come Back Again’ and ‘Before the Dawn.’

                “She’s great,” Minwoo murmured under his breath watching Kwangjoo.

                Our moves were perfect; though I’m dancing I still don’t forget to monitor every each one of us, so we wouldn’t get the wrong step. In the chorus part of ‘Come Back Again’ which some of us didn’t get perfect at first, we practiced a lot, so no one will fall off or mess with their feet. Our triangle position went flat and Eunjae was in the middle, we were on the side. The sway of our feet was flawless, until Eunjae almost slide on stage. She groaned a little bit, too silent to be heard on the speakers and her microphone. Glad that she recovered, fast. The people in front of us were shouting, louder than what we’ve expected to be heard. You can see the smiles on their faces as they shout and scream our names. I smirked. I went up my rap part and then do this dance and that. Sweat was flowing out my body as I dance to the rhythm. I just can’t help it, dancing is my passion. I can feel the stage heating up more as the screams were getting louder by second.

“Woah, she seems so popular among students.” Minwoo said.

 After mine, next are Dayoon, Hyunri and Misoon. The music was getting to its , who would expect that the trio were this good? The song played was my own composed song, just a simple; glimpse of it. The heartbeat sound, the fresh pop tune coming out from the speakers as you hear the three sing. “Everybody! Make some noise!” Misoon shouted as the screams get louder.

                “My love~” Hyunri, Misoon, and Dayoon pulled out their voices for their all as they blend their sweet-hearing voice to make the perfect tune of the high-note. It was flawlessly, perfect.

                “Wow, they are pros.” Jeongmin nudged Donghyun and Hyunseong’s stomach. The three stood there dumb-founded. While Youngmin and Kwangmin were walking, they stopped eating their snacks and switched their eyes on stage, hearing the trio’s voice. “They are awesome,” Youngmin said, kwangmin nodded in agreement.

                “Oh! There are the others!” Kwangmin pointed out as they run to them.

                Minwoo’s eyes widened as he heard their voice. It was flowing perfectly as the crowds in stands get wilder. They were considered professionals. “Those three is so amazing.”

                But we weren’t finished yet; this was just the most amazing part of the performance: the Scorpion maneuver that was inspired by Infinite’s BTD dance. We made that circle as we lay flat on the floor, raising our right leg up and standing without our hands help. Perfect result. I smirked once again. As we stand up, “TF1 is back.” Joohyun spoke and ended the performance well. I do look perfectly fine, but doing the Scorpion Maneuver that should use my hands for the force to get up, I almost failed to do it. My injured arm was in pain and I almost collapsed on stage. I know I look pale and tired, because of everything; I just smiled to cover it all up. We went back on the backstage finding Minah crying in pain as the Medic was putting on bandage and ointments on her sprained, wounded ankle. She looked at me with her death glaring eyes. “Curse you, Kwangjoo.” She mumbled, I didn’t mind her and just continue walking back the dressing room.

                “Thank you for watching, you can now go and have fun at the festival, once again. Later more from our students will perform on stage, so better watch out for that! Thank you, you can visit the dressing room to meet with the performers awhile ago.” Ms. Han announced. Everybody left the field and some went directly to the dressing room.

                To my surprise, the first one that came was B1A4; there were one of our seniors that we look up to, since they debuted. They used our secret room at the café for shooting the music video ‘OK’ and we felt really glad about that. Shik Gongchan is Joohyun’s cousin, that’s why we’re close with them. “The performance was great!” CNU said and clapped their hands with big smiles on their faces. Gongchan cling his arms around Joohyun’s shoulders as he pulled out his cap from his head. “Ya! Little Joohyun you’ve done great!”

                “Ya! Ya! Ya! My cap!” Joohyun said as he grabbed it from Gongchan’s hands, but Gongchan raised it up high and run away. Joohyun chased him. As the people visit the dressing room, some were surprised, especially the BANA: B1A4’s so-called fans. Weird name, eh?

                “Thank you!” Eunjae and Dayoon said as we bowed in front of them. “No to that bow thingy, we should celebrate tonight, since the school festival is a success!” Jinyoung suggested.

                We all looked at each other and nodded. “Yeah, but the festival isn’t finished yet and I think fans are recognizing you,” I say pointing at the girls who was screaming their lungs out and shouting their name. I giggled. They all turned their heads and waved their hands to them and winked. The screams were getting louder.

                But I think it was too much. Mr. Dong crossed his arms appearing from I don’t really know where and said, “Ssh!” to them. “Goodness Gracious!” his all-time favorite line.

                We giggled to him and laughed. “He’s too over it,” Dayoon said.

                Baro looked at his watch; it was already 3:00 pm. “Oops, we still have to practice reahearsal.”

                “Aww! Couldn’t we just skip and do it tomorrow? I want to check all of the class!” Sandeul said and pouted.

                “Nope, uh-uh-uh.” Jinyoung says. “Well, I think we should get going now. We’ll see you at *:00 on your café, we have a surprise!” Jinyoung said as they all left. Sandeul was fake crying.

Gongchan suddenly appeared with Joohyun, panting. “Where are the others?” Gongchan asked. I walked in the room in front of the dressing room as Hyunri pointed out her finger backwards. “What?! Ya! Wait up!” Gongchan says. “Ugh! I hate running!”

                There, I lift up my sleeves and looked at my injured arm. The bruise got bigger, I didn’t know why. Maybe I should just go to the doctor tomorrow, since it’s a day-break. I went in front of the window to see all people enjoying the festival. I sighed, “Could this day get any better?” I murmured and wiped my sweat as I drink some water from a bottle.

                “There’s Minwoo!” Youngmin pointed at Minwoo who was looking from outside of some room. He looked like he was looking at the inside or something.

                “What is she doing here?” Minwoo told himself as he saw Kwangjoo inside some room looking outside the window drinking water. He turned the knob and went in.

                “Ya! Minwoo!” Youngmin shouted, but he seems to not hear it.

                “Ooh! Look! They were the one who performed awhile ago!” Kwangmin says and run to them. The others followed Kwangmin and just let Minwoo be it. “Hello!” Kwangmin greeted Dayoon.

                Dayoon stood there dumb-founded as she doesn’t know what to do. Gawd, he’s one handsome guy. Dayoon thought. “U-Uh, hello.” Dayoonw aved her hand, slightly forcing a smile on her face.

                “O-omo! Y-you are---?” Eunjae says and calmed herself first. “B-Boyfriend, right? I-I mean, the M!Pick thingy!” Eunjae says, explaining everything.

                “What’s M!Pick?” Misoon, Hyunria nd Dayoon asked in unison.

                “A reality show where they were the stars there! The soon-to-debut stars! They’re Boyfriend! Don’t you know them?” Eunjae told them pointing at the so-called-soon-to-be-stars ‘Boyfriend.’

                “Ahem?” Joohyun says, not sure what Eunjae was saying.

                “Ooh, they know us already.” Hyunseong whispered to Jeongmin and nodded. “Yeah, well. We’re glad that you know us,” Hyunseong pointing to Eunjae. She smiled and blushed not knowing what to do.

                “So, would you mind coming in?” Dayoon offered. “Let’s go, we brought some snacks for visitors.” She said and opened the door to let them in.

                I was shocked at who opened the door at first. “Oh,” I say, turning my body around. I let my sleeves fall down my arm, again. “Uh, hello.” He greeted.

                I smiled to him and greet him back. “W-who are you? And wha-what are you doin’ here?” I asked him.

                “Well, I just watched the performance and you were really great.” He says. I didn’t know exactly who he was, or even have the idea of who he really was.  

                “Thank you,” That was the only thing I could say. His voice was quite familiar. He came closer to me and pointed at my arm. “Was that an injury or something?” he asked.

                I hid my arm, immediately and shook my head. “N-no, it’s nothing.” I say looking away, fixing my hair.

                “Oh, really? It seems too bruised,” he said. What does he know? He looked at me with his brown eyes, the similar look I had with someone I met, but I don’t actually know who he was. Everything seems familiar, or it’s just everything is really familiar—is anything going on? He took my arm and lifted up my sleeves.

                “Y-ya! What are you doing?!” I say, holding his wrist.

                “W-wait a sec,” he said and pressed it a little. “Ah, don’t touch it!” I groaned and pulled my hand away.

                He didn’t seem to care on what I did. “There could be some medic kit inside here somewhere.” He mumbled and wandered his eyes on the room. He looked inside drawers as I only stood there, doing nothing. After a few moments, he saw a small kit inside a closet and took it out. He made me sit on a chair and there he cleaned my injury, put an ointment and bandaged it. “I learned this from my mom,” he told me. “that injury should be cured after a week,” He smiled. His soft voice just distracted my ear.

                I looked into my arm, it went fine. “T-thank you, by the way what’s your name?”

                “I’m No Minwoo,”

                “Ah, I am--”

                “Kwangjoo, Choi Kwangjoo Skye High Middle School’s Student Council President.”

                “O-oh, you must have seen the bulletin board.” I say and bit my lower lip.

                He giggled. “Everybody is required, though.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “I should get going; my friends might have been looking for me.” He said and was about to walk away.

                “Ah, wait. Can you stay for awhile? I and my friends brought snacks, you should eat first.” I requested.

                Groooowl. His tummy cried. I giggled as he held his tummy. “Oops,” he smiled as we both giggled. “Should I?”

                “Let’s go,” I say and took his hand. This guy is as sweet as a puppy; I hope that we could know each other more.


Milk the Cow—————

Yow, amigos! Here's another update! Well, well, well, I am not going to be online for the whole week. IT'S EXAM WEEK which is killing me and I ahve to study. You will wait for me, right? Ya! Please COMMENt && SUBSCRIBE, that is the author's main strength! Show me your love, people! I'll suprise you more! We are getting near the TWIST! HAHA! So please ANTICIPATE! :))