The Boys

Hit My Heart

                “Don’t you think it’s better if we used our school festival to make our school more well-known? I mean, our school gained more attention since you became the president on seat.” Dayoon told me. Well, she has a point. Doing a school festival with only students of Skye High Middle School in it is no fun, at all. When I became the president of Skye High Middle School, the teachers believed in me, they lend me their trust, so I can’t disappoint them. If I will think that this will be our last year of doing a school festival, I should give my all to this.

                So I decided to give out fliers on public with our Student Council members and the students to encourage people, especially students that will attend middle school and check Skye High out, this will be a great opportunity. This will be my last year, before graduation, I have to sign-off as a president and choose one from the younger year on who will be in-charge of the Student Council next year. How I wish I will be the only president here, but I sooner, have to go. “That’s right, Hyunri and I, will be in-charge of the fliers, we will eb giving it all out tomorrow.” Misoon says. I smiled and nodded my head. I closed the book in my hand and looked at Joohyun.

                “Joohyun, you will be in-charge of the news. Dayoon, make a letter announcement and let me sign it, before you and Joohyun post it in the bulletin board.” I told them. “Eunjae, make a poster about the school festival and post it on the school’s gate tomorrow morning, okay? And I’ll be the one checking by the students’ stations and see how they’re doing.” I say.

                I pounded my hand on the table with a big grin on my face. “I’ll make sure that the school festival is going to be awesome!” I say. The other left a fist-punch in the air and agreed with me, also. “Let’s all have our lunch, you’ve all worked hard. See you around, I have to help uncle with the café. I’ll just catch up with you guys,” I say and took my bag and left. They bid me goodbye and went to the cafeteria altogether.

                I was about to enter the school’s gate Tuesday morning when a gigantic poster in front surprised me. I smiled and crossed my arms with a smirk on my face. I giggled. “Eunjae surely did finish this all night,” I say making a square-like camera on my fingers, closing my right eye and looking at the main point of the poster. It was really attractive and really beautiful. I walked in the school gate and find almost of the students walking in after me. “Good morning, Pres.” Someone younger than me greeted and bowed. I smiled back at her and nodded my head and continued to walk in.

                While walking in the hallway, I saw half-of the students preparing their stations and rooms for the up-coming event. “Kwangjoo! Kwangjoo!” Someone called out. I turned my back to see who it is. I didn’t fail to guess who it was, it was Joohyun raising his hand up calling for me holding a folder of papers and handed it to me. “This is the announcement papers, you can sign it now.” He smiled. I took it from his hand and unlocked the Student Council door and went in.

                I dropped my bag on the sofa and sat on my chair. I opened the folder and reviewed the papers. It wasn’t many, but I should check if all of this are accepted. “Hmm,” I say, looking at the papers one by one. “Joohyun,” I called out.

                “Yes?” He says. I signaled him to come next to me, so I could explain it to him well.

                “You could change the map, this must look a lot more bigger.” I pointed out the map, it was small. Not anyone, if you’re many, could look at it at once and will see it clearly. So I decided to call out some of the students to help us out with the map.

                I was walking in every place in the school to check if the clubs are getting ready, or if anything is going out of hand. While I was roaming around my hands crossed, wandering my eyes all around. “They’re doing pretty good,” I mumbled to myself.

                “Pres, I need your help! The boys are packing in all the cut woods and we don’t know how to get it all out!” A girl came to me with her clasped hands. She was younger than me by three years and she wears pigtails—like grade school. You know, I hate boys—I’m a certified man hater all of my life. I just don’t know why are they like that? Bossing girls like who they are to do that! Bullying and such! My eyes narrowed and opened the door with my flaming aura coming out of my body. The girls hid themselves in the corner as the boys stopped what they were doing. I sighed and laughed sarcastically.

                “Boys,” I giggled, evilly. My eyes looked at them, deathly. They felt shivers running down their spine and suddenly, put down all the woods down the floor, threatened. “P-Pres,” they murmured.

                “Do you remember what I did tell you?” I say, my bangs hiding my eyes. My lips curved up into a smile, a sarcastic, killer smile. “Well, it’s a pity if you don’t remember it.” I say, emphasizing word by word.

                I grabbed one piece of the big, cut woods and placed it on my right shoulder. It was quite heavy, but since I need to protect the younger, I need to use my strength. My knees bended as I moved backwards. “1, 2, 3,” I took a deep breathe in as I count one to three. I threw the wood outside the room; the other students were surprised and startled—they stopped what they were doing. “What are you looking at?!” I told the students as they get back to work. “P-pres, w-we—”

                “No more explanations! In my office—”I breathe in and pointed outside the door. “Now!” As I shouted, the boys obeyed me and slowly went out the room. After the boys got out, I sighed and wiped the sweat flowing out of my body.

                “Are you okay, Pres?” a girl asked giving me a bottle of water. “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that the boys are getting into my nerves,” I say drinking the water she gave me. “Good bye for now. I still need to clear things out with the boys,” I say and smiled to her.

                As I leave, the girls were smiling and bowing to me—thanking me for the help. Well, that’s all I can do to pay back their kindness and understanding. “The Pres is real cool. She’s really dependable,” some of them says, I smirked as I heard that.

                I entered the Student Council Room to find all the guys sitting on the couch—like a boss. My arms crossed and my eyes narrowed at them. This isn’t the time to chill and relax! We have only three days left, before the school festival! We need to prepare for it, this will be our last year, we shouldn’t just let it go. I put my hands on my hips. “Boys,” I say my voice serious. They got up one by one, tired of my non-stop reprimanding.

                “What the heck is it now?” some guy, of course, one of them mumbled.

                “Didn’t I tell you not to bother the girls? Or even get near them, yeah.” I said. “But Pres I told them we can collaborate and some of them agreed to it!” He explained. He has a spiked hair and his eyes were sharp.

                “Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s enough. Some agreed, but almost all of them do not want to collaborate with you. Didn’t I tell you to just go prepare with your clubs?”

                “But Pres—”

                “Enough with the buts!” I say. “Go out, tomorrow I need to see you all in your clubs! Not with the girls!”

                The boys didn’t agreed at first, but they wouldn’t want me shouting in front of them, again, all the time. So they agreed to it. They went out the room with frustration written all over their face. Some of them lowered their heads, some just walked away like nothing really happened. After a moment they left, I went out to go to the hang-out place where I and the others meet to go eat lunch or have some time relaxing. I leaned my back on the door. I sighed. “Why are boys so stupid?” I mumbled under my breath. The words drift out of my mouth like it was nothing. Until one day, when they were.


Munch the Apple—————

So, here is the second chapter! I'm sorry if it took so long! I'm just so busy these past few days, because of random homeworks, projectys and yeah! I'm actually, really packed, I'm sorry for that. But hmm, this chapter is just a view of what the real Kwangjoo is. Isn't that fun? lol, it isn't, I know. Sorry, because it's crappy and yeah. It , I know. Boring, yeah, and all! It doesn't satisfy me also, but I will make it up to you when my schedule get's more flexible and relaxed. Exams are coming up next next week, so I think I wouldn't be on for a week after this week, or so. Sorry, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter though it's a bit crappy!