Screw you, Ramen.

Hit My Heart

                The day before the school festival was really tiring and we’re all packed up with schedules, assignments, and projects. I was busy, too helping the students with the needed preparations and even giving out fliers to the public. All students were busy, the boys are doing well, but I didn’t like much on what they were doing. I walked in the library to see some of the students were cleaning the place and arranging the books for tomorrow’s event incase that some people might want to visit the library. My hands were on my back and my lips were pulled tight; my eyes furrowed, straight. “Hmm,” I say, wandering my eyes around the place.

                My classmate, a boy—of course, the one that has semi-spiked hair and sharp eyes that I talked to the last time were on the ladders, and wiping the dust above the bookshelves. I looked up at him; he was taller than me, actually. Dusts were falling into my face. I fanned my fingers in front my face and coughed. “Hey! Han Hwangdo! Han Hwangdo!” I half-shouted.

                He looked down at me, immediately and asked why. “Oops! Sorry, I didn’t know you were there, Pres.” He told me, I rolled my eyes and continue walking, but while I was about to go. My eyes narrowed and my teeth were grinding; my hands clenching into fists. “Just continue doing your work,” I said, eh nodded and gulped. But there was one thing that caught my attention and it’s no other than Ra Minah—who was currently flirting with her boyfriend.

                As the time came that she saw me, she acted normal. She shooed her boyfriend away and kissed his cheeks, before doing so. “Bye~ I’ll see you later,” she said, flirty tone of voice used. Her long, straight hair flowed down her back as her hands were crossed in front of her chest. “Hey, Pres Kwangjoo.” She says. I looked away for a glance to see that the ladder was only at my back and looked back at her again.

                “Don’t you have something to do?” I asked my tone of voice low. She shook her head. Her lip shining with her lip-gloss and her perfume’s over-flowing smell is suffocating me. I rolled my eyes at her. “Then find something to do. You can’t just stand there and talk with your boyfriend.” I told her, emphasizing the word ‘boyfriend’ in front of her face. Being the popular girl in school is just so, so bad. I mean, don’t she get tired of fixing her hair every minute? Applying pink lip-gloss on her lips like, yeah it’s shiny? It’s disgusting, totally gross.

                “Han Hwangdo!” Minah called Hwangdo in a flirty tone of voice with matching small, cute, little laughs after. She was smiling and Hwangdo just looked back and smiled back at her, without any reactions or what. I was just standing there looking at her. I would want to punch her in the face if I could, but I still want to protect my whole image. I’m just a middle schooler president, ‘ya know? Minah, or simply Ramen in my own dictions; went walking real fast to Hwangdo and shaking the ladder.

                “Hey! Minah don’t shake the ladder, I might fall!”Hwangdo told her. She was laughing like a little, kid and I hate how it sounds. I just looked at her with my eyes looking angrily at her. “Don’t worry; Pres Kwangjoo is there to save you.”

                I turned my back and mumbled. “Like I’m a life-saver,” But when I was about to walk out, Hwangdo suddenly called out my name. Minah’s eyes were looking at me, and an evil smile curved up on her lips. “Kwangjoo!” he shouted.

                Shockingly, when I looked back Minah pushed the ladder real hard that cause for it to shake and Hwangdo to almost fall into the ground. My eyes went wide. The ladder is about to fall into my back. I have no choice. “Hwangdo! Hold still!” I said and used my arm to protect myself. I made my arm the shield for my armor and used my left arm to hold the ladder back in its place. I sighed, a big deep sigh with full force into it. “Ah,” I groaned. My arm has been injured. It’s no big deal, but we still have a band performance tomorrow and I have to play the drums. After that we will dance on stage and I have no choice, but to leave. I can’t, I can’t just let many people down. They believe in me, of course I can play, I can dance, even though it hurts.

                “K-Kwangjoo, are you fine?” Hwangdo asked. Slowly, getting down the ladder, I turned my back; my eyes furrowed and nodded my head. I looked at my arm for the last time, gladly that I was wearing my coat and it’s no visible. “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks to you, brat.” I whispered and suddenly went out the library. Some of the students were looking, pitiful for me, but I never-minded them. I just shook my head, cold sweat flowing down my forehead. Black aura was flowing down my body.

                I sighed and leaned my back on the door. “I wish everything will go fine,”

                “Minwoo, look at this.” Youngmin signaled Minwoo to come next to him while eating his ice cream, one afternoon in front of a coffee shop called, “Mr. Coffee Bean”. “Skye High Middle School 25th School Festival,”

                “Do you wanna check it out?” Minwoo asked his chocolate mint ice cream. “Let’s tell the others! I guess this is going to be fun,” he mumbled and smiled. Youngmin nodded as he get one of the fliers and walked back to their dorm.


Peel the Banana—————

So, here I am again with the third crappy, boring chapter! HAHA! I hope you liek it, it's  bit short, since I don't have much time and I still need to study! :) In chapter 2, I was really mistaken. It should be 'SKYE HIGH MIDDLE SCHOOL' not HIGH SCHOOL> I'm really sorry, I hope you won't get mixed up. :) So, anyway COMMENt && SUBSCRIBE! Anyway, the poster has already arrived! Thanks to _Playgirlz117 (cr: on the foreword) for the lovely poster!