Love

Definitely

It had been a few days since Junhyung made up with Yoseob and everything went back to normal. Well not everything since Junhyung still felt a little self-conscious. But all was well and B2ST was back together again.

They went to the N Seoul Tower for a little variety show shoot in the late afternoon and they all decided to stay until it’s dark. They all ran around like little kids, excited over the spectacular view of Seoul. Gikwang and Dongwoon were busy with the telescope on the other hand Hyunseung and Doojoon were inside the café, enjoying a nice mushroom and cheese burger. Junhyung and Yoseob were standing on the viewing platform, far from the other members.

Yoseob fiddled with the locks attached to the metal fences around the viewing platform. Koreans believe that if you put lock together two locks on the fence of Seoul Tower with your name and your partner’s name on it, your love will be ‘locked’ together.

“Hey, Junhyungie, this lock is really cute.” Yoseob showed Junhyung a neon pink lock with a girl’s name and Junhyung’s name on it. Upon seeing it Junhyung rolled his eyes and flicked Yoseob’s forehead.

“Hey, what was that for!” Yoseob rubbed his forehead and stood beside Junhyung, looking at the bright city lights. They stayed in silence, enjoying the night wind.

“Where’s the lock you brought with you?” Junhyung said out of the blue. Yoseob gasped.

“What lock? I didn’t bring any lock. You must be out of your mind. What were you thinking? Sheesh, I have no lock with me. Don’t be ridiculous.” Yoseob stuffed his hand into his pocket and clutched the golden locks.

Junhyung laughed and grabbed Yoseob’s hand. He tugged it gently, trying to get Yoseob to pull out his hand. Yoseob put up a fight, unwilling to show Junhyung that he really did bring some locks with him. Junhyung didn’t give up easily and tickled Yoseob’s wrist. After a good 5 minutes of silent war, Yoseob gave up and brought his hand out with the golden locks in his grip.

“How did you know?” Yoseob asked as Junhyung took six locks from Yoseob’s palms.

“You said it once, a long time ago, that you wanted to put a lock with B2ST’s members name on it and put it on a place where you can easily spot it.” Yoseob was quite amazed that Junhyung still remembered what he said. Junhyung whipped out a permanent marker and started writing the members’ names.  Yoseob only looked at Junhyung who was busy with the locks.

“There we go. Help me up.” Yoseob took half of the locks and they locked them all up together in a corner, exactly somewhere where they could see it easily.

“It’s really nice of you to remember what I said, Junhyung.” Yoseob stared at the pretty golden locks in awe. Junhyung stared at Yoseob who had this beautiful twinkle in his eyes. Junhyung was also glad that he remembered what the younger boy said, seeing how happy that made the singer.

What did Junhyung want from Yoseob? He himself didn’t know. Did he want to make him his? Did he want to wrap his arms around the singer? Did he want to whisper sweet nothings in Yoseob’s ear as the cuddle up under the blanket at night? Did he want Yoseob to whisper that three meaningful words that may turn him into a puddle of goo on the floor?

Yes. He wanted all of Yoseob for himself.

Junhyung stood behind Yoseob and wrapped his arms around his waist. He felt the singer tensed up but he had no intention of letting go. He rested his head on Yoseob’s shoulder. Junhyung kept one arm around Yoseob’s waist and his other arm let go just to grab a light blue lock from his pocket and dangled it in front of Yoseob’s face.

“Seob.” Yoseob only nodded when Junhyung whispered in his ear.

“Will you write your name on this? Together with my name?” Yoseob snapped his head to the side, staring at Junhyung’s firm gaze.

“What do you mean?”

“What do you think it means?” Yoseob let out a nervous chuckle and gently pushed away Junhyung’s arm.

“Well, I think that you don’t know what you’re saying and you’re being really silly. We’ll be best friends, Junhyung, don’t worry.” Junhyung sighed at Yoseob’s words and the fact that he already missed Yoseob’s warmth. Junhyung hugged Yoseob.

“I love you.”

“Don’t joke with me, Yong Junhyung.” Junhyung only hugged Yoseob tighter.

“Yang Yoseob, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you.” Yoseob wanted to cry. He wanted to break down and pinch himself because he was 99.9% positive it was a dream.

“Don’t joke around.” Junhyung pulled away and grazed his lips upon Yoseob’s. Yoseob was frozen in his place. What just happened?

“Yoseob. I’m serious. I love you.”

Yoseob broke down.

“I… I love you too, Junhyung. For a long time. A really long time.” Yoseob managed to say in between his sobs.

“I know. Thanks for holding on to it.” Junhyung rubbed Yoseob’s back, soothing him from his violent sobs. Yoseob finally wrapped his arms around Junhyung and the older man just smiled. Content. Happy. Ecstatic.

The other members just smiled, happy for the couple. Hyunseung leaned his head on Doojoon’s shoulder, staring at them like proud parents. Doojoon held Hyunseung’s hand and smiled. Gikwang high fived Dongwoon and grinned at the couples.

Junhyung finally understood all those confusing feelings.

It was love.

He loved Yoseob.


A/N : Guys, I know it's a really short update and a really boring one. I haven't even updated for a long time. I'm sorry.

You see, I have to share something with you guys.

I went to B2ST's concert on the 17th of March and I got a chance to hi5 them. But I didn't even get to hi5 Yoseob and Junhyung who were at the end of the line. I tried to give them gifts (T-shirts. Junhyung's got a cola can and the same text on his tattoo on his shirt and Yoseob got a car coated in bubbles and 'Car wash self customer is King' text on his) during the hi5 session, but the security guy snatched it from me before they could even touch the gifts. Then the security forced me to go. It was the shortest, most blurry yet supposed to be amazing experience in my life. Gikwang was first in line, looking a bit tired. Next was Dongwoon? Who said 'Annyeong!' and Doojoon maybe? Who also said 'Annyeong!'. Hyunseung hi5ed me with enthusiasm but only half of our palms met. Then I didn't hi5 Junseob ;____;

But it was a pleasant experience! They were tall and gorgeous and superb and ASDFGHJKL @___@

Then during the concert I got an amazing seat. I bought the most expensive seat (things I do for B2ST =__=) and got the 3rd row from the front. It's kinda hard to explain the stage but in short, I got a beautiful, clear view of them (they were so close yet so far away!)

JUNHYUNG, YOSEOB, GIKWANG, HYUNSEUNG AND DONGWOON ING LOOKED AT ME. THEY DID (or at least that's what I thought since I was literally in front of them) THEY WERE SO ING GORGEOUS.

Junseob's duet on 'Thanks To' was so precious, guys. I'm not even joking T____T And Junhyung's solo was ing hot ASDFGHJKL he wore a red suit *dies dies dies* Seobbie was just so precious precious adorable cuteness. UGH. SO AAAAAAWESOME.

*ahem*

So yeah. B2ST's concert was totally daebak.

I was so very sad about the whole security-guy-snatched-my-gift-didnt-hi5-junseob-incident. But I read a tweet from a fanclub that B2ST took all the gifts from Indonesian B2TYs back to Korea :')

Will you guys pray for me so that Junseob will accept, read my letter and wear my T-shirts (costed a fortune)? Or at least so that they see it?

Thank you for reading my rants :')

Pray for me, people!

p.s: do you guys need in this fic?