Red-handed

Definitely

The silence remained for another awkward 5 minutes. Hyunseung and Doojoon sat on the sofa and Gikwang followed them too. Junhyung leaned on his doorframe, trying to figure out what to do.

“Look at what you did, Junhyung.” Hyunseung broke the silence.

“What did I do?!” Junhyung said exasperatedly.

“What he said was true. We’re all getting tired of your antics. We really want to help you but you keep pushing us away by being irritating.” Hyunseung continued. Junhyung sighed and sat on the sofa, opposite his hyungs.

“What would you do if someone accused your girlfriend of cheating? That’s outrageous, especially when it comes to Hara.” Junhyung rubbed his temple and leaned back.

“But hyung, we did see Hara with another guy.” Gikwang chimed in, although speaking quietly for not wanting to get yelled at again.

“He could be anyone, Gikwang. He could be his cousin or his friend. I trust her enough.”

“He kissed her cheek hyung.”

“You probably didn’t see right.”

“I don’t care what ever the problem is with Hara, okay? The thing is, you can’t blow up at Yoseob like that. He was just trying to tell you, Junhyung.” Hyunseung sighed and threw his head back. “Poor boy has been having a hard time lately…”

“I don’t understand why all of you are backing him up!” Junhyung stared at them in disbelief. Doojoon’s face was clearly showing annoyance.

“Are you joking me, Junhyung? You’re the one who has been acting weird and making people uncomfortable. Of course we support him instead of you. We don’t understand what’s going on with you, Junhyung.” Doojoon said. Hyunseung signaled Gikwang to leave the room and Gikwang did as he was told.

“Will you tell us what happened to you?” Hyunseung said once the dancer was out. Junhyung had a mental battle whether he should tell or not. He really wanted to tell someone and he decided they would be the best people he could talk to.

“It’s not Yoseob. It’s me.” Junhyung buried his face in his hands. Doojoon looked at Hyunseung and they both frowned.

“Care to explain?” Doojoon asked.

“He… how do I say it…” Junhyung looked at Doojoon. “I know how he feels.” Doojoon’s eyes widened and Hyunseung frowned even more.

“What are you saying?” Hyunseung was confused. Did he miss anything?

“Yoseob likes me.” Hyunseung only nodded and hummed.

“Understandable. So what does it have to do with this whole situation?”

“It’s just that after knowing that fact, I can’t stand anywhere near him!” Junhyung tugged his hair in frustration, remembering how he felt whenever Yoseob was near.

“Are you disturbed by the way he feels?” Doojoon said, sending a subtle threat to Junhyung if ever he would say that he was disgusted by Yoseob’s feelings.

“No, it’s not that. I just can’t be near him, okay? He gives me this… this feelings I absolutely hate. He makes my stomach churns and my chest tightens until it feels like I’m trying to breath melted chocolate. And when he’s away I can’t concentrate on my work! He keeps popping up in my head and he won’t get out. I don’t understand, hyung. I don’t know what to do!”

That was it.

Doojoon laughed.

He felt two pairs of eyes staring at him, but he didn’t care. He felt like all the worries, all the burdens were lifted up from his shoulders. Such a kid! He thought.

“What the , hyung?! I’m finally talking to you and now you’re laughing at me?!” Junhyung stood up, angered by his hyung’s reaction.

“Doojoon hyung, I don’t think it’s very nice to laugh at him!” Hyunseung rested his hand on Doojoon’s shoulders and shook him a bit. Doojoon only hugged Hyunseung and kept laughing.

“ this ! I’m leaving!” Junhyung was halfway across the room when Doojoon spoke.

“Wait a minute.” Junhyung turned around to see Doojoon wiping a tear from the corner of his eyes.

“Junhyung, that feeling is called love.” Junhyung looked at him funny, not understanding a thing he said. Doojoon smirked.

“You’re so dense, dongsaeng. Yong Junhyung, you are in love with Yoseob.”

.: :.

“Yong Junhyung, you are in love with Yoseob.”

Doojoon’s words kept replaying in his head. After his leader said that, Junhyung left the dorm without a word. He made his way to Hara’s dorm, taking his sweet time, thinking about whether Doojoon’s words were right even the slightest bit.

Did he love Yoseob? He always had a soft spot for Yoseob. He cared for the younger guy, wanting him to always be in his happy and healthy condition. He likes Yoseob and the energy he brings with him. But he never once thought about having with him or kissing him or anything. Sure he wanted to be with him, but not doing what couples would do.

But love isn’t all about , is it?

It was making Junhyung’s head hurt. He didn’t realize that he was already in front of Hara’s dorm. He knocked and not long after someone opened the door.

“Hello, who are you looking for?” A guy in his early 20s greeted him. Junhyung raised his eyebrow. How did he get in there?

“Is Hara in?” It was the guy’s turn to raise his eyebrow.

“And you are Junhyung?” Upon hearing Junhyung’s name, Hara stumbled and went to the door, pushing the guy inside.

“Oppa, hey. What are you doing here?” Hara was fidgety. Something was fishy.

“Hara, who is he?” Junhyung asked, pointing to the guy who refused to go inside.

“Oh, he’s just a friend, oppa. He was just about to leave.”

“A friend? Wow, Hara. Really? A friend?” The guy was fuming. Something was definitely up.

“Yes, oppa. You’re just a friend.” Hara glared at the guy and he stared back at her.

“You said you broke up with Junhyung. That was why I comforted you and stuck with you. Take you out and buy you gifts! You’ve been two-timing me?!” He laughed and shook his head.

“Sorry, dude. This cheated on you. Better find another one that’s honest and loyal.” The guy put on his shoes and walked away but Junhyung grabbed his hand.

“Do me a favor.” Junhyung said. The guy just stared at him.

“What’s up?” Junhyung unexpectedly grinned.

“Be my witness and back me up if this ever goes out to the media.” He laughed and gave Junhyung a fist bump.

“Yeah, sure dude. I’ll find a way to help you if you need me.” He walked away leaving Junhyung and his soon to be ex-girlfriend.

“Oppa… He really was just a friend! He confessed to me but I rejected him and-“

“How long?”

“No! He was just a friend!” Junhyung scoffed.

“ please, you’ve been caught red-handed. I’ll break up with you whether you tell me or not. So you got nothing to lose.” Hara faked a gasp, something Junhyung could see through.

“What are you talking about, oppa? Why are you being like this? Caught red-handed doing what?”

“Well he was in your dorm, Captain Obvious. And let’s just say I got a reliable source that saw your ‘friend’ kissed your cheek in a café.” Hara’s eyes widened in shock, her lips unable to form words.

“You know what? I don’t care how long you’ve been cheating on me. I couldn’t care less. Stay out of my sight.” With that sour note, Junhyung left the KARA dorm.

Unexpectedly, he felt pretty good.

What was he kidding, he felt really good.


A/N : HAHA, OH MY GOD. I'm sorry for making Hara such a here. I'm sure she would do no such thing. But come on, every story has to have a somehow right?

Wow, I've been quite productive lately. What do you guys think? Should I add more suspense and intense update gaps? Lol :P

Oh, that picture of Junhyung is probably how he looks like at the end of the story. *rolling around laughing*

Comments people?