Reconciliation

Definitely

Yoseob was furious. How dare Junhyung said that to him! Sure he loved him, but there are things that would set him off too. Yoseob’s human, he has feelings. And after all the hurt and pain he experienced, he couldn’t help but to feel angry at Junhyung.

Why wouldn’t he understand?

Why wouldn’t he care?

Why would he get mad at me all the time?

Yoseob sighed and walked through the park, trying to clear his mind. But he just couldn’t. Not when this was the exact same park that he liked to visit together with Junhyung although he couldn’t remember when. There were some people who kept looking at him, whispering to his or her friends while pointing at him but Yoseob couldn’t be bothered. He was thankful that no one came up to him and asked for an autograph.

He fiddled with the hem of his shirt and paid attention to a nearby squirrel. It was nibbling on something but suddenly it looked up to see Yoseob. They both stared at each other. The squirrel tilted its head and so did Yoseob.

“Hey, what are you doing here, hyung?” Dongwoon walked towards Yoseob and the little squirrel ran off. Yoseob pouted and watched it ran away.

“Nothing much, just walking around.”  Dongwoon sat beside Yoseob, eating some potato chips.

“Why are you looking so upset then?”

“The cute little squirrel ran off when you came.” Dongwoon laughed.

“Before the squirrel ran, hyung.”

“Oh…” Yoseob kept his mouth shut. He wasn’t in the mood to tell.

“Junhyung?” Upon hearing his name, Yoseob let out a sigh.

“Is it that obvious?” Yoseob snatched the chips from Dongwoon and munched on them.

“Well you’ve been having fights with him.” Yoseob puffed his cheeks and sneered at Dongwoon.

“It’s not like I started it. Nobody knows what’s going on with him.”

“We all know that, hyung. Junhyung hyung is being weird lately.” Dongwoon reached for his chips but Yoseob didn’t let him grab it. Dongwoon tried some more but his moping hyung was definitely not giving up the chips he stole.

“Let’s go home, people are staring.” Yoseob got up and grinned at Dongwoon. They made their way home, Yoseob holding a bag of chips on his hands and Dongwoon still trying to grab them.

“That was a fast trip. I was kind of expecting you to come back later at the wee hours of the morning.” Doojoon teased the rapper when he entered the dorm only an hour after he left.

“Ha ha, very funny, hyung.” Junhyung went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a can of Coke. He popped it open and joined his hyungs on the sofa.

“What were you up to, Junhyung?” Hyunseung asked. Junhyung shrugged and answered nonchalantly.

“Went to KARA’s dorm and broke up with Hara.” Doojoon’s eyes widened and Hyunseung gasped.

“Why?” Hyunseung asked.

“Found out she’s cheating.” Junhyung gulped down his Coke. “Can we switch the channel? This show is boring.” Doojoon nodded and Junhyung changed the channel.

“I’m home, guys!” Dongwoon shouted and slammed the door.

“I’m home too, people. Mama Hyunseung I demand some ramyeon!” Yoseob laid his eyes on the rapper who was calmly drinking Coke. Yoseob stood there, frozen into place. Junhyung tore his gaze from the TV and looked at Yoseob.

“What are you looking at?” Yoseob opened his mouth to snap at Junhyung, but before he could, Junhyung said something that disintegrated Yoseob’s anger.

“Come and sit down. Let’s watch Howl’s Moving Castle together.” Junhyung patted the empty spot beside him. The other members were looking at each other, confused, but glad that Junhyung’s back to normal.

“O-okay.” Yoseob sat down beside Junhyung although he sat as far as he could without looking weird. The others just stayed silent, observing the pair.

“What’s wrong with you, Yoseob? You know I don’t have any kind of weird disease.” Junhyung ignored the funny feeling in his stomach and reached out to ruffle Yoseob’s hair. He missed this small but precious moment with Yoseob. He missed Yoseob.

“I know. But that doesn’t mean I want to be close to you!” Yoseob pouted, puffed his cheeks and looked away. Junhyung laughed. He actually laughed.

“Yeah, whatever, Seob.” The phone rang. Gikwang picked it up and he frowned.

“Junhyung hyung, it’s for you.” Gikwang gave the cordless phone to Junhyung.

Yoboseyo? Junhyung oppa…” Junhyung groaned.

“What do you want, Hara?” Yoseob stiffened. He felt like leaving the room.

“Oppa, you don’t understand what happened. You see-“

“It’s over. Stop pestering me or I’ll leak it out to the media that you cheated on me and had a guy over to your dorm.” Junhyung hung up and threw the phone. Junhyung rubbed his temple, tugged his hair and sighed. He hated clingy girls. Why did he even date her, he had no idea.

But Yoseob saw Junhyung’s condition in another way. He thought that Junhyung was having a hard time dealing with their break up. So Yoseob did something that he usually does.

He wrapped his arms around Junhyung.

“Hyung, it’ll be alright. You’ll find a better girlfriend soon. It’ll take time but it’ll all be okay…” Yoseob caressed Junhyung’s hair and rubbed his back. Junhyung smiled. He definitely missed this. Junhyung hugged Yoseob and smiled.

“I’m okay, Seob. I’m okay.”

“No, you’re not. I know how you feel. You don’t have to hide it, Junhyung hyung. You can cry if you want, really!” Junhyung rolled his eyes and laughed. It was getting comical.

“I’m fine!” Junhyung tickled Yoseob until Yoseob curled up, laughing his off on the sofa.

“Okay, okay! You’re fine! Stop it, hyung!”  Junhyung stopped and they both panted, catching their breath. The others were still observing them, as if something might blow up sometime soon.

“So… What happened? Did I miss something important?” Dongwoon asked. Junhyung and Yoseob looked at each other and laughed out loud.

“You missed out a lot, Dongwoon!” Junhyung said, clutching his hurting stomach from too much laughing.


A/N : Short update, I know. But it's better than nothing, right? Comments, pls?