Cheating

Definitely

Yoseob fluttered his eyes open. The sunlight was coming through his windows, signaling him that it was already morning. Last night’s event came back into his mind. Yoseob suddenly felt very tired and made no attempt to get out from his bed.

“Oh God, no…” Yoseob mumbled and covered his eyes with his hands. He didn’t want to get out of bed and face the possibility of Junhyung not being there. Tears were b and he almost broke down all over again, but Junhyung’s voice coming from outside stopped him. He quickly stood up, making him dizzy from the suddenness. But he managed to balance himself and opened his bedroom door.

There he was. Sitting calmly on the couch, drinking his precious Coca Cola. Yoseob wanted to cry from sheer happiness. Junhyung was back.

“Junhyungie hyung!” Yoseob ran and hugged Junhyung, almost knocking over the Coca Cola can in his hands. “Oh my God! Thank goodness you’re back! Are you hurt? Did something happen? Is everything alright?” Yoseob released his hug and stared at Junhyung, checking whether he has a bruise on his face or not. That’s when Yoseob noticed his split lip. He gasped, but before he could say anything, Junhyung held his hand up.

“I’m fine.” Yoseob rolled his eyes and gently touched Junhyung’s wound.

“Nonsense! What happened? Who did this to you? I’m going to hunt him down and gave him a piece of my mind!” Junhyung shoved Yoseob away, a little bit too harshly. Yoseob just stared at Junhyung, obviously hurt.

“Cut it out, Yoseob. I told you I’m fine.” Junhyung didn’t even spare a glance at him. Yoseob frowned. What happened to Junhyung? What happened to his Junhyungie?

“Jun-“

“Stop!” Junhyung shouted at Yoseob. “Gosh, Yoseob. Just stop it! I told you I’m fine! Can’t you just drop it now?” Yoseob’s tears were freefalling. Junhyung never, ever shouted at someone. And now he shouted at Yoseob, who had been close to him since they debuted?

“What are you doing to him now, Junhyung?!” Doojoon entered the scene after hearing Junhyung’s harsh words. He ran to Yoseob and dragged him away from Junhyung. Yoseob still stared at the man sitting on the couch with disbelief.

“Stay out of it, Doojoon.” Junhyung said, venom dripping from his words.

“The ? Stop hurting Yoseob! What happened to you?!” Doojoon was now shouting. He couldn’t take it anymore. Knowing how much Yoseob love him and seeing how Junhyung was treating him, it was not acceptable. This wasn’t the Junhyung everyone knew.

“, Doojoon. Who are you? His boyfriend?” For the first time this morning, Junhyung looked at Yoseob. And that was a mistake he deeply regretted. He hated seeing Yoseob upset, especially a crying Yoseob. He retaliated from his shock and quickly replied.

“Oh for the record, Seobbie, he’s the guy who gave me this.” Junhyung pointed at his split lip and glared at both of them. “He was standing up for you. Why don’t you praise him, hmm?” Doojoon blew up yet again. He was halfway to the couch when Yoseob pulled him.

“That’s okay, hyung… Please don’t fight. I’ll just steer clear, okay Junhyung hyung? Just… don’t run off and make everyone worry next time, okay?” Yoseob smiled and ran to the bathroom. He closed the door and leaned on the wall, slowly slid down and cried his eyes out on the bathroom floor.

.: :.

The next few days, Yoseob just wasn’t Yoseob. He would smile and laugh, joke around and do his aegyos, but there was no more glint in his eyes. That special spark and light in Yoseob’s eyes that just made him him. Everyone was worried, of course, but he just shrugged it off by saying he’s tired. Then he would be his ‘cheerful’ and ‘happy’ self again.

Just as he promised, Yoseob steered clear from Junhyung. Hell, everybody stayed away from him. Junhyung was high strung, pissed off all the time, grumpy and simply unpleasant to everyone. Even Hara.

“Oppa, are you okay? You’ve been a little off lately.” Hara linked their arms together, leaning her head on Junhyung’s shoulder. Junhyung scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair.

“I’m fine, really. Stop worrying.” Hara wanted to say more, but she was afraid of Junhyung’s scary face. She let go of Junhyung’s hand and fished out her phone from her purse and texted someone.

.: :.

Yoseob was accompanying Gikwang, looking for some sport clothes Gikwang wanted to buy. They passed a nice, secluded café on their way home from the sports store. It was empty except for a couple who was sitting inside. Gikwang nudged Yoseob.

“Hyung, isn’t that Hara noona?” Gikwang pointed out. Yoseob had to walk closer, but yes it was Hara sitting in the café with a boy who wasn’t Junhyung.

“Yeah, it’s Hara. Let’s go say hi!” Yoseob walked towards the café. When he was about to enter, he saw something that shouldn’t happen. The boy kissed Hara’s cheek and held her hands. Yoseob looked at Gikwang who apparently saw what had happened too.

“Maybe it’s his cousin or something…” As if on cue, Hara looked like she giggled and hugged the boy’s arm.

“That’s not something a cousin would do, Gikwang.” Yoseob dragged Gikwang and walked away. He needed to tell Junhyung, fast.

.: :.

Junhyung was alone in his room, trying to write some lyrics, but nothing came up. He also tried to compose some music, mixing up some beats and writing down notes but they all somehow became this super cliché and ugly melody that he despised.

Nothing was going right. Not a single thing turned out okay after hearing Yoseob’s feelings.

He tried his best not to think about it, but it would always pop up in his head. He avoided Yoseob, thinking that it might help him get over the whole situation but it only rendered him helpless. He wanted to scream, punch, cry, anything. He tried to vent out his frustrations by composing and writing, something that always calms him, but that didn’t work.

He sighed and threw his head back, leaning on the headboard. He missed Yoseob, he wasn’t even going to lie. But he couldn’t go near him. It’s not that he was disgusted or pissed or annoyed, it’s just that he had this funny feeling inside him that was new to him and it scared him. Every time Yoseob was near, he felt really sick. His stomach churns and he wanted to puke, he felt really dizzy and his chest tightens until it was almost impossible for him to breath.

Junhyung didn’t know what to do. So he did the only thing he knows. He pushed Yoseob away.

.: :.

Yoseob opened Junhyung’s bedroom door, panting because he ran all the way to the dorm. Doojoon and Hyunseung watched their dongsaeng from the living room.

“Hara is cheating on you.” Junhyung looked at him funny. Somehow he felt a little happy. But then his chest started tightening again at the sight of Yoseob.

“Really, Yoseob?”

“I’m sure.” Determination emitted from Yoseob’s eyes.

“Are you serious?” No, wait. Don’t say another word, Junhyung.

“Are you really that desperate to get my attention?” No, that came out wrong! Doojoon almost interfered, but Hyunseung held him back.

“First you cried and when it doesn’t work you start talking about my girlfriend?” Junhyung, what the are you saying?!

“Hyung, I’m serious! I saw her with another guy on my way home!” Yoseob was hurt. Of course he was. He was trying to save his hyung’s heart from breaking but that was how he got treated.

“Stop bullting, Yoseob! There’s no way she would cheat on me.” Yoseob actually scoffed at his statement.

“That’s not how I see it.” Yoseob puffed out his cheeks and scowled.

“You know, hyung, I think she is cheating on you.” Gikwang popped up behind Yoseob.

“Oh great, now look at this. You drag Gikwang along in your little schemes, Seob? How smart. Are you getting paid for this, Gikwang?”

“No, hyung-“

“Oh shut up already, Gikwang. I don’t wanna hear it.”

Yoseob slammed his fist on the wall.

“Junhyung, I’m sick of you.” Yoseob’s head was hung low, but he wasn’t sad, he wasn’t hurt. He was angry.

“Oh? Now you’re-“ Yoseob snapped his head up, staring at Junhyung straight into his eyes.

“Shut up! Be quiet and listen to me, you . We’re all tired of your nonsense. We’re tired of your ing and your irritating attitude lately. What happened to you, Junhyung? You’ve changed for the worse! You’re breaking B2ST apart! Doojoon is actually really pissed at you and Hyunseung’s constantly worrying about you. Gikwang and Dongwoon tried their best to keep you happy, but noooo, angry little Junhyung just had to make everything worse! I care for you, Junhyung. I’d do anything to have you back. But this side of you is sickening me!” Yoseob was panting again after venting all his pent up anger and hurt. Junhyung’s eyes were as wide as a saucer and Gikwang had the same expression. No one, I repeat, no one ever managed to make Yoseob angry.

“What the is wrong with you?!” Junhyung stood up and marched towards Yoseob. He grabbed his white T-shirt and towered over him. Yoseob did not cower in fear; he faced Junhyung head to head.

“What the is wrong with me? What the is wrong with you?! I’m sick of you, Junhyung!” Yoseob shoved Junhyung away and turned around. Gikwang moved away, making way for his fuming hyung.

“And don’t you ing dare come to me, saying I was right all along when you find out you’re dating a !” Yoseob walked away, and not long after that they heard the front door slammed shut.

Junhyung was frozen in place. He couldn’t move, couldn’t speak, couldn’t breathe.

What the did I just see?

For the first time ever, hell broke loose in B2ST’s dorm. And Dongwoon should be thankful he wasn’t there to bear witness.


A/N : Oh the angst! So much angst! I've never written this much angst before. THIS IS FUN!

Sorry for making Junhyung a HUGE jerk. Meheheheh.

Comment pls? :3