Lies

Definitely

“Junhyungie hyung! Let’s watch a movie! I just got Howl’s Moving Castle DVD. I know you like this one.” Yoseob called out to his hyung who was watching TV and sipping on his beloved Coca Cola in the living room. Junhyung flinched when his name was called.

It’s been a few days since Junhyung found out that Yoseob was in love with him and he tried his best to stay away from the visual maknae. It’s not that Junhyung was disgusted or revolted by the sight of Yoseob, it’s just that he didn’t feel comfortable being around Yoseob with him acting so clingy and cute like his usual self.

“Ah, sorry Yoseob. I gotta go to the recording studio and work on a song.” Junhyung stood up and pretended to be busy. Yoseob frowned.

“Hyung, you just finished your new song. Besides, even manager hyung said that we all should rest for today.” Junhyung passed Yoseob and went into his room to change.

“Nah, I want to work on this new song. You know me, I have to write things down as soon as I can or I’ll forget everything.” He shouted from his bedroom.

“Yeah… But hyung, you can write it here, can’t you? Then we can watch the movie. I thought you’ve been looking forward to this day off!” Junhyung came out wearing his hoodie and jeans.

“I really gotta go, Seob. I’ll just see you later okay?” With that being said, Junhyung stormed out the dorm, leaving Yoseob alone.

“Really, hyung? Recording studio? You didn’t even bring your notebook with you…” Yoseob sighed and headed to the kitchen, seeking refuge by eating his favorite ramyeon.

“Yoseobbie, where’s Junhyung?” Hyunseung sat beside Yoseob who was already on his second bowl of ramyeon.

“Recording studio.” Yoseob took a big slurp and pouted.

“Really?! That guy! He told me that he would help me with the groceries today. I can’t believe he just ran out like that.” Hyunseung fumed and Yoseob couldn’t help but broke into giggles.

“I’ll help you, hyung. I don’t have much to do anyway.”

“But I thought you were going to watch a movie? It’s fine, you know. Doojoon is coming along so we can probably manage.” Yoseob stood up and cleaned up his bowl.

“It’s okay. It will be a fun family trip with Papa Joon and Mama Hyunseung!” Hyunseung squinted his eyes and stared at Yoseob.

“…… You’re gonna buy lots of snacks, aren’t you?” Yoseob laughed out loud and dried his hands.

“How did you know, hyung?” Hyunseung stood up and patted Yoseob’s head.

“Because you always use that nickname whenever you want us to buy something for you!”

“You caught me~!” Hyunseung tickled Yoseob and they got into a tickle war.

“Well, what’s with the whole commotion?” Just in time, Doojoon walked into the kitchen with a grin on his face.

“Papa Joon!” Yoseob ran and hid behind Doojoon. Hyunseung laughed and playfully glared at Yoseob.

“Let me guess, you want me to buy snacks for you?” Doojoon answered. Hyunseung nodded and grabbed his wallet and cell phone.

“That’s right, Papa Joon. What a kid we managed to raise…” They all laughed at Hyunseung’s reply and went to the supermarket.

.: :.

Hyunseung was practically running around the supermarket, putting stuff in the cart and ticking things off from his shopping list. Doojoon was in charge of pushing the cart and Yoseob was grabbing various snacks (or at least making grabby hands towards some and whining to Doojoon to get it for him).

“So, why are you here instead of Junhyung? You already did groceries last week.” Doojoon asked the younger male.

“Junhyung went to the recording studio. Besides, I just ate my last pack of ramyeon and I need to buy some more.” Yoseob grabbed another package of chips and chucked it into the cart.

“I saw his precious lyric book in the living room. Are you sure he went to the recording studio?” Doojoon made a turn to the canned food aisle, following Hyunseung who was looking for canned sardines.

“I know and I’m sure he did. He probably forgot to bring it.” Yoseob made another grabby hand at a canned corned beef. He just grinned when Doojoon glared at him.

“He’s been avoiding you.” Doojoon took the corned beef and put it in the cart which had too much things piling up in it.

“I know. He probably needs some time alone. Just let him be, hyung. Oh look, canned escargot!”

“Bull.” Doojoon rarely swore and it shocked Yoseob.

“Hush, hyung. If the media caught you, you’ll be in real big trouble.”

“Yoseob, I’m serious.”

“Hyung, we never started joking.” Yoseob countered. Hyunseung checked the stuff in the cart and ticked the last item off.

“Okay we’re done!” Yoseob gasped and ran off muttering something about ice cream and Coca Cola. “Hyung, are you okay?” Doojoon just nodded and pushed the cart to the cashier.

.:  :.

Junhyung lied. He didn’t need to be at the recording studio. Hell, he just wanted to get away from Yoseob. And this situation actually hurt him. Never once he lied to Yoseob. It was Yoseob who sometimes lied to Junhyung.

He wandered aimlessly, not finding any decent place to rest his feet. He passed the supermarket and suddenly remembered that he promised Hyunseung to help with the grocery. He sighed and looked through the glass. He caught a glimpse of Hyunseung and that was a signal for him to get away from there.

The rapper walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench. He saw young couples walked pass him, giggling and holding hands, and somehow the sight pissed him off. His cell phone rang, warning him about an incoming message

From : Hara <3

Message : Annyeong, oppa! How are you today? Are you enjoying your day off? How about we meet up later on? We finished practice early today and Gyuri-unnie said I can go see you ^^

Junhyung actually groaned. He wasn’t in the mood to see Hara today. He leaned back and rubbed his eyes.

To : Hara <3

Message : Hey, Hara. I’m good. It’s been a fun day. I would love to see you, but Doojoon wants us to have dinner together since we haven’t had time to eat and chat. But I’ll see you real soon, okay?

Not long after Hara replied.

From : Hara <3

Message : That’s okay, oppa. You need to relax and spend time with your group. I do that a lot with mine too! Have fun and take care, I’ll call you later. Saranghae <3

Junhyung lied again for the second time that day.


A/N : Sequel! Whoo! Do you guys want this to be long or short? :s