KangMin's Comeback (KyuMin)

My one-shot collection

 

“Yah, are the balloons ready?”

“Of course!”

“Wait, why is this one deflated?! Donghae, give some CO2 to this!”

“Why me?! I’m not good at that! Hyukkie is!”

“Why was my name included there?! I’m busy fixing his bed here!”

“Hyukkie blows condoms…”

“Condoms aren’t balloons, Hae.”

“They can be.”

“What the are you arguing about?! Just throw that ing deflated balloon and help Wookie and Minnie arrange the food and table! Kyuhyun-ah, why are you just sitting there?!”

“I’m tired, hyung…”

“C’mon now, Kyu, please help me here~ you won’t get too tired here~”

“Stop spoiling him, Min.”

“He’s not spoiling me, hyung… he just loves me.”

“Shush, now, Cho. Just help me here.”

“Guys, he already arrived! He’s now outside the building!”

 

The remaining 8 members of Super Junior, including Henry and Zhoumi, panicked as they made their tasks faster for their guest or the one they had been waiting for two years had finally stepped his foot on the condominium where their dorm is located, and is about to reunite with them now.

 

Minutes after, Hyukjae announced that he is now on the elevator, and will soon reach their floor – the 11th floor. Sungmin and Shindong went on both sides of the door, preparing their party poppers; Hyukjae is assigned to turn on the lights when he enters, so he stood by the switch, behind Sungmin; Siwon and Kyuhyun, being two of the tallest members, held the banner on both edges; while the others stood by the table.

 

Then, the two heard that familiar deep voice talking to their manager hyung, so, they signaled the others to be quiet and remain on their positions because he is there already.

 

When the door opened, Sungmin and Shindong pressed their party poppers, showering Youngwoon confetti from it, with Hyukjae turning on the lights, and on the same time, the other members giddily said, “WELCOME BACK, YOUNGWOON~!!!”

 

Youngwoon – but fans call him Kangin – had his charming eyes go wide as he scans the place… and he can’t help but smile; his heart feels light now that he is home.

 

He chuckled as he saw s wearing cute party hats, “Is it my birthday?” Sungmin, on his left, cutely said while skipping near his hyung, “No, but we made it look like one because you’re back!”

 

The older guy smiled and slung an arm around his favorite dongsaeng’s shoulder, making Kyuhyun frown, “Thanks, guys! You don’t know how much I missed this!” The smaller snuggled to Kangin, skipping while enthusiastically saying, “Of course we missed you too, hyung~!”

 

“Thanks, Min.” Kangin ruffled the smaller guy’s hair as he said that, stopping to giggle when he noticed something, “You still look cute~” When the younger pouted, Kangin and the others laughed as well, except for Kyuhyun, though. He looks… pissed? Ryeowook got to notice it, anyway.

 

Shindong whined beside his hyung, “Hyung~ can we eat now? I’m hungry…” Kangin laughed and patted Shindong’s head, “Okay, okay, I’m hungry as well! No diet today, Donghee, ‘kay?” “Sure!” The dancer said as he clapped his hands and made his way to the table where their foods are placed.

 

Each of them hugged Kangin to welcome the guy, and Kangin could never be happier than this. It really feels good to be back.

 

It was Kyuhyun who approached him the last. “Hey, magnae, what’s up? You’re looking good.” The older said as he patted their magnae’s cheek. Kyuhyun slightly smiled and looked down to hide his blush, “T-thanks, hyung. Welcome back.” Kangin ruffled his cute dongsaeng’s red hair.

 

Sungmin butted in as he pulled his hyung, “Hyung, Wookie cooked your favorite foods!” Kangin’s smiling eyes sparkled as he heard that, smiling widely when the variety of delicious foods were presented to him. He beamed at their blushing eternal magnae, “Really? Wow! You’re the best, Ryeowookie! I missed your food!”

 

 

 

 

 

Chatters, laughter, giggles were shared by the members of Super Junior as they used one of the rare opportunities of having this kind of bonding at their dorm, thanking that Korea’s no. 1 handsome guy is back.

 

However, there is this one member who just smiles awkwardly, and is silent most of time. That is because his Sungmin hyung isn’t talking to him much. He tries getting the older’s attention by asking the latter to get him some water, or get him some food; yes, Sungmin did those, but he will then quickly turn his attention to Kangin, and forget that Kyuhyun is beside him.

 

He just thinks that maybe his hyung is acting like that because he missed Kangin, but he just can’t erase the fact that why should Sungmin focus his attention to Kangin only, and forget his favorite dongsaeng?!

 

Days after that, Sungmin still had his attention on Kangin. He prepares the older’s food, room, clothes – which were the things he was doing for Kyuhyun usually. Well, Sungmin still does that to his roommate, but for Kyuhyun, it seemed of less effort. It pisses him off.

 

Honestly, when Kyuhyun does aegyo in front of the aegyo king, the latter will just giggle and pinch him on the cheeks.

 

He doesn’t even play Starcraft with his precious dongsaeng lately… he’s too busy helping Kangin catch up with their dance steps. Hey, I need to catch up as well!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One boring day, Kyuhyun went to the kitchen to grab something to gulp, and saw Kangin whisper something to Sungmin, and the latter giggled and commented, “That would be fun! Let’s do it later!” The older asked, “Where, your room or mine?” Sungmin bit his lips before answering, “Well, of course at your room! Kyuhyun is sharing a room with me, so… yeah, we can’t do it in front of him, right? It’s embarrassing.”

 

 

Oh my God, are they going to…?! What the ?! Kyuhyun panicked in his mind after hearing those words coming from Sungmin. His heart is pounding fast; he doesn’t know if he should in their conversation or not. Oh no, Youngwoon hyung will take Sungmin hyung’s ity!!!

 

“Kyu? What are you doing there?” He snapped from his thoughts when he heard his hyung’s sweet voice and saw his beautiful eyes staring at him with a puzzled look, with Kangin behind him. He can’t utter an excuse because all words were taken out from him due to shock. But to his relief, Hyukjae and Donghae came from upstairs, laughing.

 

Kyuhyun therefore used the two as an excuse, “Ah, I’m waiting for Hyukjae hyung and Donghae hyung! Uh, b-bye t-then. S-see you later!” He awkwardly said before running to the two, and pulling them out of the dorm, ignoring their whines.

 

“Why is Kyuhyun acting weird recently?” Kangin suddenly asked after the other three went out. Sungmin sighed as he massaged his forehead, “I don’t know, hyung… maybe because he is tired because of his jam-packed schedule.”

 

 

 

 

===========================

 

 

 

 

Sungmin glanced at his wristwatch, grinning widely and threw the book he was reading beside him, catching Kyuhyun’s attention. The excited look on his hyung’s face tells him that Sungmin is already going to Kangin’s room, and of course, being the good dongsaeng he is, he will do everything it takes just to prevent his hyung from giving up his precious ity to someone

 

“Hyung~” Sungmin halted from wearing his slippers and looked at his pouting dongsaeng, “Yes, Kyu?” he said as he stood up and went near the younger to his hair. “Hyung, play Starcraft with me~ please~~~” Actually, he really wanted to burst and pinch this cute boy’s cheeks until it goes red and limp, but he just controlled himself from doing so. Somehow deep inside him, he knows that Kyuhyun is his weakness; He just got too attached with the boy.

 

 

Thinking that maybe Kangin could wait a little longer, he sighed and gave in to the younger’s request, “Okay.” But as he sat down on the chair beside Kyuhyun, he asked, “But why me? I’m still not good at this… Donghae is still better than me…” The younger grinned, “It’s because I want to win.”

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes and moved to stand up, only for his wrists to be held by Kyuhyun, now has a pleading, sorry look, “I’m just kidding, hyung~! I just missed having bonding moments with you…” He said the last sentence while looking away to hide his blush. Because of this, Sungmin giggled and ruffled the younger’s hair as he his laptop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were already playing for an hour and Sungmin is now bored; he’s always losing and never won. He stopped playing and looked at Kyuhyun, who was currently absorbed in his little game. He smiled; finding his dongsaeng cute when concentrating on killing those monsters. “Kyu, I got to go… We’ll play again next time, ‘kay?” He gently said.

 

Kyuhyun paused his game and snapped his head to his hyung, who already stood up. No, no, he’ll go to Youngwoon hyung!!! I should stop him!!! Therefore, he stood up as well and held his hyung’s wrist, making Sungmin instantly turn to him, “What now, Kyu?” He looks pissed now. Wow, he’s that excited? “I really have to go.”

 

“Where?” His tone was kind of… demanding?

 

Sungmin raised an eyebrow, but answered anyway, “To Youngwoon hyung’s room, why?” He jerked a bit when his dongsaeng shouted, “No, don’t!” Sungmin freed his wrist from Kyuhyun’s grip and crossed his arms, “And why?”

 

“Because… because… you shouldn’t… youshouldn’tjustgiveupyouritytosomeoneespeciallytoaguy!!!” Sungmin frowned; he didn’t clearly understand what Kyuhyun said, but he is sure he heard the word ity. “What the hell are you thinking, Kyu? And what’s with the ity thing?”

 

The younger’s eyes fell on his foot, blushing. “But… but… you’re going to… have… ss-s… I can’t say it, hyung.” Sungmin scoffed before laughing, making Kyuhyun snap his head to his hyung with a creased forehead. “We’re not going to have , Kyu! What made you think like that?!” He isn’t mad with what the magnae told him; he actually found it funny and cute.

 

“B-but… I heard you saying that you will do it on his room because it’s embarrassing to do it in front of me… Isn’t that it?” He said with an innocent look on his face.

 

Sungmin facepalmed and mumbled, “What the is Hyukjae letting you watch recently?!” He patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “Kyu, we are not doing that. The hell will I! Do you want Jungsu hyung to kill me after he goes out from the camp?! We will just play ‘Snakes and Ladders’! Of course it is embarrassing for us to play it in front of you because you will think that it is childish! We even tagged Donghae along!”

 

Great. How he wished that the floor will eat him up right now.

 

“S-sorry, hyung…”

 

Sungmin chuckled and ruffled the taller guy’s hair, “It’s okay, Kyu. Sorry for not telling it to you. And um, thanks for being concerned.”

 

 

Then, the door opened and revealed a pissed fish, “Sungmin hyung, what is taking you so long?!” Sungmin chortled and waved his hand to his friend, “Okay, okay, I’m coming. Sorry for that.” He then pinched the magnae’s cheeks before following Donghae.

 

 

 

===========================

 

 

 

 

Sungmin entered his and Kyuhyun’s shared room, and found the younger lying on his bed, hugging that pink teddy bear Kyuhyun gave to him as a birthday present, which they named as Kyumin. When Kyuhyun felt his hyung’s presence, he turned his body to the other side, making his back face Sungmin.

 

The older held his waist and sighed, “Look, I know that you gave me Kyumin, but why do you hug him more than I do? I mean, he’s mine, right?” Kyuhyun pouted and snuggled his face closer to smell Kyumin’s vanilla scent, “That’s because you’re too busy with your Youngwoon hyung that you forgot us. At least, I get to hug you thru Kyumin. Kyumin and I only have each other now… umma already forgot us…”

 

Sungmin giggled with his dongsaeng’s cuteness, and he skipped towards the magnae’s bed, lying beside the younger and hugged him from behind, “Aww~ umma is sorry, my babies~! I just missed hanging out with hyung~”

 

Kyuhyun pouted more, “That you even forgot us.”

 

Sungmin used his elbow for support as he sat to look at Kyuhyun’s flushed face, “Of course I didn’t forget you!”

 

 

 

“…”

 

 

 

Getting no response from the other, he sighed and placed his chin on Kyuhyun’s arm, “Okay, okay, how can I make it up to you?” Kyuhyun suddenly faced Sungmin with a knowing grin, which is not a good sign based on Sungmin’s experience. And to his shock, a pair of soft lips was pressed onto his for a second, and saw Kyuhyun smirking.

 

“There, you’re forgiven!” The evil magnae giddily said before getting back to his previous position, cuddling with Kyumin again, burying his face onto it to hide his dorky grin and the blush on his cheeks, leaving Sungmin sitting on the bed, dumbfounded as he unconsciously touched his lips.