Eat This! (HeeMin)

My one-shot collection

I was on my way back to the dorm from my practice for Jack the Ripper. The director dismissed us earlier than usual and I was happy that I will be able to spend some quality time with my Kyu… We haven’t been able to talk much because of our busy schedules… Ah~ I missed him.

I was about to take a quick nap when my phone rang. Oh, it’s Donghae. Maybe he’ll just tell me that aliens are bugging him in his dreams again and Hyukjae doesn’t want to hear it anymore.

“Hae, what’s up? Aliens caught you?”

What? Oh, no! It’s not that!

“Then why did you call me?”

Suddenly, I heard his voice lowered and as if talking to someone, “Should I really tell him?” “Go on!” That other voice must be Hyukjae. “But I really don’t know how!” “Okay! Give me the phone!” “No! Don’t!

Hello, Sungmin? Where are you?” I was now talking to Hyukjae. “On my way home, why?”

Good. Can you come home faster? We need to show you something.

“Don’t tell me it’s another prank of yours. I have no time for that. I’m too tired.”

No, this isn’t a prank but you won’t like it either.

I was about to talk when he hanged up on me. He just hanged up on me! Great, Hyukjae! You’ll pay for this later! But, what was that he and Hae wanted to show me? Hae’s voice sounded worried, but Hyuk’s… serious. Okay, I’m now confused. I know this isn’t a joke because Hyuk is rarely serious… he is not a good actor and liar… so I think I’ll believe them.

Luckily, I was just a few blocks away from the dorm when they called and I was able to reach there in less than three minutes. As I got out from the van, I saw Hyukjae and Donghae coming out from the building, who hurriedly approached me when they noticed my arrival.

Hyuk held my wrist and tugged it, but my feet were glued to the ground. I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about this. “Come on, Sungmin!” I looked at Donghae, whose eyes were now teary… Did something happen? I just stared at them, but Hyuk already dragged me inside, with Hae now helping him.

While I was looking at the screen inside the elevator, waiting for it to reach the 11th floor, I suddenly wished that maybe the elevator would stop. It’s weird, but I do want that to happen. I now had the courage to ask them, “Hyuk, Hae, what the hell is this?” Hyuk looked at me very seriously, “We shouldn’t tell you. It’s better if we show it to you.” What?

Then, we’re now at the 11th floor, our room’s floor – except for Hae. Donghae was in front of Hyukjae, who was dragging me. To our surprise, when we’re in front of the main door, Donghae stopped, and it made Hyukjae furious, “Why did you stop?!” He looked at us, “But… are you sure about this?” Hyuk rolled his eyes, “Yes. Sungmin is like a brother to me and I don’t want him to be hurt. Now, please open the door now, Hae.” I gulped. It was rare seeing these two argue… they do bicker at each other all the time, but they aren’t serious! But now… it feels… strange…

My heart jumped high when Hae gently opened the door. I can feel my insides shaking with nervousness… must be because I’m tired these past months…

Hyukjae led me to the bathroom door and stopped right in front of it, crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Donghae stood beside him and spoke in a low voice, “We weren’t supposed to tell you this but Hyuk said that you of all people should know… He’s been doing this ever since you started practicing for Jack the Ripper…”

I then heard voices inside the bathroom… Wait, those aren’t just pure voices… Those are… moans? Hell, there are a lot of couples in our group so why bother letting me hear this?! I’m used to this already!









“Aaahh… faster… Kui Xian…” Kui Xian?

“Ugh, Mi, you’re so tight!” MI?! Was that… Kyuhyun?! And… Zhou Mi?!









Then, tears were now rolling down from my eyes. I already can’t see anything clearly. My eyes were blurred but I don’t have the strength to lift an arm and wipe those goddamn stupid tears. All I know is that Hyukjae was now hugging me while Donghae was brushing my back. I can’t breathe properly… It’s like my small intestines went up and strangled my lungs while my chest was preventing for my heart to beat… as if telling me to stop living…

Hyukjae whispered, “I’m sorry, Min… But we have to show this to you… I already told him to stop doing this but he’s done it again, thinking that you will come home late again.” I tried swallowing the biggest invisible lump ever in my throat as I spoke in between my sniffs, “It’s okay, Hyuk… I’m really thankful that I have you and Hae as my friends…”

I moved away from them and wiped my tears, I smiled at them, “I just need to calm myself. Please don’t tell Kyuhyun that I saw, no, heard them.” Without waiting for any response from them, I stormed out of the room. Maybe Donghae will follow me, but I know that Hyuk will stop him… being the understanding best friend he is. What have I done to deserve such good friends? And what have I done to deserve such a cheater boyfriend? Am I now boring? Is Zhou Mi better in bed, I mean, bathroom? Oh God, Kyuhyun, why are you doing this to me?! I’ve been loyal to you!

My phone rang. I really was supposed to turn it off, thinking that it was Donghae, but I was startled when I read the caller ID. “Hello, Heechul-hyung?” Loud sounds can be heard from the background and there was silence between the two of us at first but he then broke it, “Lee Sungmin, get your pretty here on Sapphire Blue Bar RIGHT NOW.” I was hanged up again.




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




I sat beside Heechul-hyung who was sitting at a table, drinking. I looked at the table and there were like, five empty bottles! I shook him, he was now drunk, “Hyung, why are you drinking a lot? Do you have any problem?” He stopped drinking and looked at me, darkly. He then leaned his face closer to mine but when our lips were gonna touch, he chuckled, moved away and looked up, which made me sigh. There were now tears trickling down his soft cheeks. I was damn worried and suddenly forgot that I have my own issue to think about as I wiped his tears gently, “What’s wrong?”

“Hannie… he… I called him earlier because I missed him and… he shouted at me… that I shouldn’t call him anymore… I don’t know his ing problem!!!” He already broke down into my arms and gripped my shirt. I know I shouldn’t cry and be strong for him but it’s like I also felt what he felt that I already cried too.

He moved away and quickly wiped my tears, “Oh my God, Minnie, did I make you cry?” I just shook my head, smiling while wiping my disobedient tears. “Hyung, can I join you in drowning yourself? I want to forget.” “Forget what?” I sharply answered before I took a shot, “Kyuhyun.”

He sat up straight and anger was written on his face, “What?! What did that bastard do to you?!” I didn’t answer. I gulped a bottle of beer but he took it when I was almost finished with it. It was now me who broke down in his arms, my hands on my chest because it ing hurts! “He… He was having with Zhou Mi earlier.” He didn’t speak but I know that he’s very pissed right now, feeling his tightening grip on my shoulder. Therefore, I took this chance to let out all the pain and continued, “Hyuk told me that they had been like that since I became busy with the musical… Hyung, am I that boring for him to go find another?”

He hugged me tighter, I’m somewhat comfortable with the different kind of warmth hyung is giving me. “No, you’re not, Min. In fact, you’re the most beautiful guy I ever saw… after me, of course.” It made me chuckle.

Next thing I knew, my tongue was now dancing with him as I let him explore inside me. We shared wet and hungry kisses… we are like letting our anger out by this… just in a good way. He started it, but I didn’t complain. Not because he is the hyung… but because we both needed this… We feel rejected and we need someone who could wipe away the sadness buried deep in our bleeding hearts… even if it is just for a night.

We parted for air. We were now panting and looking deeply in each other’s eyes. He leaned in again but gave my lips a peck, “Let Kyuhyun get what he deserve.” I raised an eyebrow, I know that smirk… He’s planning something… “How?” He my earlobes, making me shiver, then whispered seductively, making that thing down me stand up, “Let him hear and watch you having with me.”




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




We were now inside his car, silence enveloped us. He held my hand and squeezed it, “I’m serious, Min. Alright, now I am going to admit something idiotic and funny… I really like you. I like you but I love Hangeng… but it’s enough, right?” I was shocked. Lately, I’ve been missing Heechul-hyung more and I’ve been looking at his Lady Heehee pictures to relax me. His voice seemed to calm me down when I’m stressed every time he calls me… especially when I’m still in China. I even thought of cheating with him but I know that he loves Hangeng-hyung very much and I’m with Kyuhyun so I shrugged it off before… But now… “The truth is, I also like you… but I love Kyuhyun.”

“Can we date? I mean, let’s get over with those s. They’re just good s.” I chuckled, I loved the way hyung say the word ‘’… makes me more aroused. But I was scared… “I’m not yet ready…” He cut me off, “Me too. But this is the only way. I wanted to be with you all this time. I already noticed Kyuhyun’s change of attitude towards you and it hurts me.” I smiled at him, he really looks like a child despite his age when he pouts, “Okay, hyung. On one condition.”

He smirked, “Anything, pumpkin.” I love it!!!

“Don’t do anything to Kyuhyun if ever we will meet him upstairs… Let me beat the hell outta him.”

“Get him, tiger.”




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




We entered the 11th floor dorm together, holding hands. We know they’ll be there because it’s dinner time and Wookie cooks there. All of their eyes were on us, especially Kyuhyun. He stood up and rushed to us. He grabbed my arm harshly, making me lose my grip on Heechul-hyung’s hand.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, SUNGMIN?!” I slapped his hand away from my other arm and my fist landed on his ing face. He fell on the floor, making everyone rush to us. “THAT is for breaking my trust, Cho Kyuhyun!” Everyone looked at me curiously, forgetting that I just punched Kyuhyun, except for Heechul-hyung, Hyukjae, Donghae and surprisingly, Jungsu-hyung. “HOW DARE YOU HAVE WITH OTHER PEOPLE KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!” Whoo! I’m so great! I managed to say all of that in just one breath!

It’s a good thing that Zhou Mi the isn’t here because I’ll cut his long legs into half! Kyuhyun’s eyes were now widened, “How did you know?” I looked at Hyuk and Hae, then back to him… “I have my own ways, Kyuhyun-SSHI.””Min… I’m sorry… I was just…”

Suddenly, Heechul’s phone rang and he answered it with a smirk plastered on his face, “Hi there.”

Princess, I’m sorry…” It was Hangeng-hyung? Oh, so MY naughty Cinderella turned it to loudspeaker? “Sorry for what?” Hyung’s voice was strong, totally unlike earlier.

For shouting at you… I didn’t mean it… I was just jealous of you and Siwon…

“WHAT?! ME?!” We heard Siwon shout while idiotically pointing at himself. Heechul snorted, “C’mon, Hannie, why with bible boy? Of course, I would love to make him get out of his shell, but I’m still a kind hyung and I won’t do that. Besides, it’s not Siwon you should get jealous of…”

Who?

“Sungmin.”

SUNGMIN?!” Wow, he’s brave. I heard everyone gasped. This is fun...

He went to me with a smile and held my hand. I returned the smile, of course. “Yes, my baby pumpkin Sungmin. Just to tell you, me and MY Minnie are now dating and will have a mind blowing you haven’t and wouldn’t experience with me right now, so, BYE~~~”





He ended the phone call and dragged me to my, I mean, mine and Kyuhyun’s shared room… leaving the other members have their jaw dropped. But after it, Kyuhyun called for my name and banged the door continuously, only to be stopped by Jungsu-hyung… I know he is crying because of his stifles… I still feel a bit guilty, though… but hey, Heechul-hyung is now mine and Kyuhyun is a cheater!










To add to the joy, we moaned loud so that they could hear it… EAT THIS, CHO KYUHYUN!!!