006

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been five months since my thirteenth birthday and within those months new shifted werewolves males came to see if I am their mates every month.

I don't know how long I could last with the wolfsbane in my system.  Every day I'm getting weaker and my healing ability is getting slower.

My wound that healed within a few minutes before now healed in one or two days it depends on how big it is.

Jisoo is still trying to make a potion that could at least lessen the effect of the wolfsbane in my body so that I could protect myself. She already gave me three samples to try but it failed.  

My sight is gone once again, and I cry to sleep every time, and still, I couldn't tell if it is day or night time outside because my cell is located underground.

My cell is deepest. Those other prisons are above mine, and if I plan to escape from here it would be hard for me because I need to pass five doors before I could reach the top.

I couldn't bear being here anymore. I just wanted to die to end everything but I couldn't do it. Jiyong is the reason why I still wanted to live despite how hard my life here, and I am hoping one day I could leave this place and see him. And another reason is my well to avenge my parents' death. I don't want to die until I wiped this pack above the earth.

"Dara!" I heard Jinwan's voice. Even my senses are not as strong as before I couldn't sense my surrounding at the moment and it adds to my fears. I'm starting to become vulnerable like a human. 

I heard the door open and his small step came near me. 

"I brought food for you because the alpha asked Mom to do something and Dad is howling the groceries that they bought."

"Thank you Jinwan," I whispered weakly.

"Open your mouth." He whispered and he feeds me. "Mom, wanted you to try this." He whispered and place a small circle thing inside my mouth. It's a bit bitter.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Mom makes it. She said she was positive it would work. Here drinks water." I feel the mouth of the bottle on my lips and drunk greedily. I'm thirsty at the same time hungry. 

"Do you have any lead about my necklace?" I asked after I finished eating. 

"Still don't have. But I'm looking to the neck of every pack member. I only check half and I'll keep doing it until I find it.  Mom and Dad also helping."

"Thank you Jinwan," I whispered. He is only six years old but he was mature for his age maybe because of what this pack of wolves doing to him and his parents. This pack should be wiped out above the earth. They are evil.

"Dara I need to go. I don't want the alpha to find out that I stay here for too long. Tomorrow when Mom brings your food tell her if the pill work or not."

"Okay, thank you."

"Okay, now rest because tomorrow another bath of newly shift Wolf will come. If I am only strong and big enough to protect you but even Mom, Dad, and I combined forces we couldn't defeat this pack."

"It is okay Jinwan. I'm thankful to you and your parents for all your kindness to me. And I promised once I have a chance to leave this place I'll bring you and them. We leave together from this hell."

"Okay, we will do that. Where ever place we go after I don't mind as long as not this place. Good night, Dara." He whispered and I felt his lips on my cheek.

"Good night, Jinwan." I heard his footstep l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter